Beyond The Horizon!

By dvlk2117

💕💕💕 COMPLETED 💕💕💕 Mahima Kale (19), a girl born and brought up in a very small village of Maharashtra... More

A / N: Before You Read!
A / N: Beyond The Horizon CAST!
A / N: Beyond The Horizon SONGS!
Prologue: So much in uncommon!
Chapter 1: What is a Marriage?
Chapter 2: Lord Shiva - Goddess Gauri!
Chapter 3: God's wish or Coincidence?
Chapter 4: The Golden Moment!
Chapter 5: Hard Labour!
Chapter 6: Soul Mates in True Sense!
Chapter 7: 10 Kg Rice Sac!
Chapter 8: You make me wanna...
Chapter 9: I love you!
Chapter 10: Marriage in an 'hour'?
Chapter 11: Tit for Tat!
Chapter 12: Over The Top Bickering!
Chapter 13: Halad and Mehendi!
Chapter 14: Grand Wedding Entry!
Chapter 15: Saptapadi - Grihapravesh!
Chapter 16: Impatient Groom!
Chapter 17: Mr. & Mrs. Eric Salvatore!
Chapter 18: '5' YEARS ???
Chapter 19: Little Possessive Wife!
Chapter 20: The Open 'Talk'!
Chapter 21: Passport - Acknowledgement!
Chapter 22: Naughty Tingles - Hottie Shivers!
Chapter 23: Little Shopping Venture!
Chapter 24: A day of fun at Imagica!
Chapter 25: Boarding Pass - Security Check!
Chapter 26: Mile High Club!
Chapter 27: Vegetarian - Non-Vegetarian Meal!
Chapter 28: Scary Questions!
Chapter 29: Sleeping Beauty!
A / N: Character Aesthetic Art!
Chapter 30: The Nocturnal Couple!
Chapter 31: Wedding Gift!
Chapter 32: English Lessons - Dance Classes!
A / N: Black Lions Family!
A / N: Character Aesthetic Art
A / N: That's My Girl!
Chapter 33: Innocent Bride - Impatient Groom!
Chapter 34: Their 'love' story!
Chapter 35 : The Lunch Box!
Chapter 36: Little 'Kitty'!
Chapter 37: Past can't be undone!
Chapter 38: Second Chance!
Chapter 39: The 'plan'!
Chapter 40: Friendship - Suspicions!
Chapter 41: The Plan - The Final Step!
Chapter 42: What if ... ?
Chapter 43: Bittersweet!
Chapter 44: The city of light!
Chapter 45: The Floating City!
Chapter 46: Naughty Surprise!
Chapter 47: Connecting the dots!
Chapter 48: Unexpected Outburst!
Chapter 49: Silent Treatment!
Chapter 50: Cute Little Booties!
Chapter 51: Wonderful Family!
Chapter 53: Living The Sweet Memories!
A / N : Fun with BTH Characters!

Chapter 52: Eggs, Eggshells and Time-bomb!

3.4K 195 58
By dvlk2117

(Mature Language 18+)

EPILOGUE II:

Another two months passed by, she was now in her second trimester and Eric got another golden opportunity to buy some more clothes for this phase too. Of course her baby bump was quiet evident now but her doctor kept complaining that she was lacking the proteins.

And these complaints along with a super protective husband always hot on her tail was enough to kick her mood swings to its peak giving him major hell. She behaved like a freaking time bomb nearly giving him heart attack every single day.

Yes, for someone as sweet as her, she behaved the complete opposite when she was mad. And now he was walking on egg shells all around her.

This is what happened a few days back...

"I am not eating that!" Mahima hissed right through her teeth for the nth time that morning but Eric being the stubborn man that he is, sat across her with a plate full of boiled eggs while everyone stood there watching the scene in front of them.

Well they weren't fools, with the way her mood swings were kicking in for the past few days; they could clearly picture Eric losing his head anytime soon if he continued playing the 'stubborn' card.

"I said, I am not eating eggs!" She laid out her point ever so clearly 'again' but no, this man simply forwarded the plate towards her saying, "This is good for you and the babies."

"There are other sources of protein. I can eat vegetables, fruits, oats, pulses..." She tried to explain but poor girl only got interrupted by her husband, "Those are not sufficient sweetheart. Eggs come in Class A protein family..."

And now it was his turn to be interrupted.

"I don't care about Class A, I can eat Class Z protein but I will not eat eggs."

For a second he forgot about the discussion and bit back his laugh wondering how innocent she sounded when she said Class 'Z' protein. Poor woman didn't know that there is no such protein.

"Great Lord, I can already see where this is going! Rest in peace big brother!" Charlotte muttered sipping her strawberry milkshake while Xavier shot her a pointed look. Ankit and Kirti were frozen seeing their super sweet sister bursting out like a time bomb. She looked so new to them. Did this pregnancy change her completely?

Obviously, Eric's stubborn point about 'eggs' only got her mad and she lost it.

Since the day her doctor pointed out that her protein intake was on the lower side, he has been trying to convince her to think about eggs. Knowing he was extremely concerned about her and their babies' health, she chose to ignore the truth that he ruled out the fact that she is a 'vegetarian'.

And since then, she has been telling him time and again that she will not eat any form of meat or eggs and yet this man chose to argue with her; especially about something that she can never compromise for? This irked her real bad! Plus those changing hormones were just not helping the case.

Now what? Did all the vegetables, oats, pulses and milk lose their protein capabilities that her husband was singing the 'eggs' song? She was so mad!

"Eggs..." Even before he could say anything, she rolled her fingers and gently banged on the edge of the table hissing, "No, I will not! I can't eat this. These are eggs and I am a vegetarian. Did you forget that?"

He has been very patient with her all this time and now when she went a little overboard, he raised his voice just a little but little did he know that was the biggest mistake of his life.

"Of course not! I remember that you are a freaking vegetarian. But eggs can be considered a vegetarian food because it doesn't contain animal mass or meat. I am not forcing you to eat meat alright! Do you think I am fool sitting here? Of course I did my study before I came up with this idea." He tried giving her some facts but if he thought she was patient enough to give his share of facts a thought then, it was a great mistake on his side.

Poor Man!

"Okay, he is going to be a dead man now!" Rowan whispered wiping his palm over his face while Ruby nodded her head knowing this is definitely not going to end well, "He is asking for it."

Obviously, if he thought dealing with a pregnant Mahima was easy the he was greatly mistaken!!

"I am a typical vegetarian and eggs come out from animal life cycle. So, to me egg is non-vegetarian. And this discussion is over." She said crossing her arms across her chest while he closed his eyes and started counting backwards; a mechanism he relied not to lose his cool.

Heaving a deep sigh, he looked at her and said softly, "Listen Mahima, I am worried about you and our babies. Alright? You are not eating proper balanced food and our babies need proper food. Not only them, you need it too. And you are carrying twins, so you need to be even more careful."

"I know I am carrying twins. And it is not that I am not eating. Of course I am. If you want I can eat more, I will eat and drink whatever you want but I will not eat eggs or meat." She said looking straight into his eyes and in a flip of a second her eyes filled up with tears and she added in a croaked voice, "I can't eat it."

And as warm tears gushed out of her eyes, his heart stopped. Ruby rushed towards her and wrapped her arms around her shoulders. Like a mother offered solace to her child, Ruby comforted her and Mahima threw her arms around Ruby waist and sobbed loudly like a little baby.

As her words made sense to him, he cursed himself for being so hard on her. She is so sweet and innocent and he hated himself for being the reason behind her tears.

Oh, what a wonderful woman he fell in love with and got married to? He was so glad and wished that her kids got her caring nature instead of his wild one.

"Enough Eric, I don't want to hear this anymore. Take those eggs away; I don't want to see my daughter crying. You get that?" Ruby hissed and warned him while Rowan passed his son a disapproving look saying, "You better apologize to my daughter or you can sleep in your office from tomorrow."

"Now, now, now sweetie, stop crying please! Tell you what, I will keep a personal eye on your food from now on and as far as your protein intake is concerned, we can always double up the supplements and we can also add all the vegetarian food in your diet. We just have to increase the quantity. We can do it sweetie. Don't worry!" Ruby said running her fingers through Mahima's hair while Rowan sat on his knees next to Mahima and held her shaking form saying, "And honey, I can get the best protein fruits from the market and then I will also get those nuts and seeds. They will help you and you can always eat them without any trouble. Just stop crying darling."

Smiling through her tears, she looked at Ruby and Rowan and nodded her head as if agreeing with them but not even once she looked at Eric. Her head was tilted in the other direction so obviously he couldn't see her pretty face. He hated himself so much for troubling her and for making her cry. He couldn't see her upset and to say it killed him would be such an understatement. Especially knowing that he was the reason behind this was not helping his case.

Putting those eggs away, he held Mahima's hand that was still rested on Ruby's waist and took it in his lap saying, "Sweetheart look at me!"

When she shook her head as if telling him that she won't look at him and continued sobbing, he couldn't stop that small smile forming on his handsome face.

While Ruby gently dropped a soft kiss on the top of her head and continued to comfort her, Eric hunched a little closer saying, "Sweetheart, please look at me."

When she didn't respond, he stood up and walked to the other side. As she realized he was standing in front of her, she turned her head the other side giving Ruby and Rowan a good chuckle.

She is such a cute little baby!

After trying a few more times, he looked at Ruby as if asking her to move back and give him a chance to talk to his wife while Ruby gave him a pointed look saying, "You better behave!"

"Of course mom!"

Dropping a soft kiss on Mahima's head, Ruby stepped away while Eric hunched in front of her and cupped her face with his hands but her gaze was still lowered on the floor.

"I am so sorry sweetheart! I am really very sorry. I know I hurt you badly but I was just worried about you. And it doesn't mean this is an excuse. I have no right to behave like that. I cannot order you and simply discard the fact about your beliefs, ideas and choices. That was very insensitive of me and I am so ashamed of my behaviour. I just want the best for you and our kids. I was truly worried about you and your health. I know that I completely behaved insane but I promise that I will never hurt you. Could you please forgive me and give me a second chance?"

Now how was she not supposed to melt when he laid out his cute apology ever so sweetly?

So this time bomb softy melted!

His eyes grew up wide when she just threw her arms around his neck and started crying all over again saying, "I am sorry too. I love you. I love you so much!"

Knowing these were happy tears, he kissed her softly on the top of her head and whispered back, "I love you too."

So naturally, the frequency of those protein supplement drinks grew up more and she was totally fine with it. Anything that kept her off from eating eggs and meat was fine with her. And as promised Ruby and rowan took great care of her food preferences while Eric just decided to dance on his wife's tune no matter what because anything that kept her off from crying was fine with him. For that he was ready to do anything and if that meant he had to dance around the house like a mad man, he was ready to do it.

Well, this was not over. It was far from that.

Her crying mode never really stopped. For a woman who was always so understanding, patient and smiling, now her hormones were playing with her so bad that she turned into a big cry baby and anger suddenly turned out to be her middle name.

Let me take you to another incident that gave this poor man another dose of heart stroke!

Eric was sitting there watching something on TV when she stepped out of the bathroom wearing a night gown that went till her calves. She looked cute in her white night gown but as his gaze fell on her baby bump, he knew he had to take her to shopping soon for her third trimester outfits. These were growing tight around her waist.

"Is it okay if we go shopping tomorrow?" He asked patting on the seat next to him while she obliged his subtle request and sat next to him asking, "Shopping? For what?"

"Obviously, for some clothes. Third trimester is coming soon and I think the clothes are getting tight around your waist so..."

And even before he could complete what he was saying, her face hardened and he knew he did something to majorly irk her. By the time he actually figured what blunder he did, she narrowed her eyes and asked angrily, "Are you calling me fat?"

"What? No! I never called you fat!"

He tried to prove his innocence but like did she care? Nope!

Getting up from the sofa, she left the room not before saying, "Good night! I am sleeping with Kirti tonight!"

Yes, if some women kicked their husbands out of their room and some women threw them on the couch for days, this woman being very different from the rest simply moved out of the room leaving him all alone.

In either case this poor husband was supposed to sleep alone without his wife next to him!

Oh boy! Someone help this poor man!

And as far as their sex life was concerned, don't even get me started. Poor guy who got his way anytime and anywhere was now practically living a celibate life.

Yes, looks like her nasty hormone controlling feature messed up big time by misplacing her sex hormone somewhere giving this horny man a major ache in his pants every single night. Plus with her anger and crying mode always on, he couldn't even argue with her to give him some chance for action.

So naturally he was always walking on eggshells around her giving Xavier a huge laugh and a great opportunity to tease him by throwing back his own words, 'She is a doll, and she won't give me a hard time'!

Needless to say, he felt like hitting himself for his 'unnecessary' choice of words.

We all knew that this would have happened Eric!

* * *

So how was the chapter? I hope you all enjoyed reading it. Do share your thoughts. Thank you so much for you votes and comments.

Next Update: Chapter 53 is out!

Much Love,

Manasa DVLK!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 13.3K 66
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...
86.6K 4.1K 68
"Eternally?" "For an eternity and even more." __________ Coincidences; are they merely occurring by chance? The universe is always arranged for us, s...
16.1K 657 14
Witness the lives of 4 Rathore heirs with their wives. Will they be able to accept each other or will these marriages sink at least as deep as the Pa...
75.4K 4K 32
❝ Roses are dead, love is fake, weddings are basically funerals with cake. ❞ Meet Akriti Marwaha, a gynecologist who loves to always keep her family...