Love : Heaven or Hell? BTS fa...

Misskkholic által

If you have a great fond of love triangle stories then it's for you. This story is not only about love but it... Több

Marry me.
After we collided.
The photograph.
Brazen.
Yesterday.
Southside with you.
The holiday.
The worst person in the world.
Before midnight.
Like crazy.
Life as we know it.
I carry you with me.
Clueless.
The big sick.
Step up.
Five feet apart.
Two of us.
My life in ruins.
This means war.
Letter.
Under the moonlight.
Forgiveness.
Dear honey.
Five of us.
Amusement park.
Waiting for him.
Best friend?
Cooking food for him.
A little misunderstanding.
Feeding him by my hands.
His Jealousy.
Becoming tutor.
Picture theif.
Birthday party.
These drunken boys.
Camping in Daegu.
A dare to kiss.
First kiss.
Grand wedding.
A pendant!
A surprise party.
The prince and me.
Romeo and Juliet.
We are just friends.
Was that jealousy?
Noona and boyfriend?
Dance practice.
Cindrella.
New Si Jun.
Scary past.
Becoming his friend.
My new friend.
I am criminal.
Jungkook 's and Si Jun's wedding?
Homecoming.
A party with many surprises.
My teddy friend.
Love bite.
I like you.
Finally he proposed.
Heart break.
A big misunderstanding between us.
Is it love?
Beauty and the beast.
Love. heaven or hell?
Trailer.
Part 2.
New announcement!
Announcement

After.

534 23 9
Misskkholic által

"Yes I am crazy." Si Jun said while smirking. Taehyung widened his eyes and gulped nervously. She laughed then.

"Don't worry. I saw nothing. I just pulled that down to make you feel shy." Si Jun said while pursuing her lips.

"Who does that?" Taehyung said engaging his eyebrows.

"I" Si Jun said while smiling widely. Taehyung made a disgusting face.

"I will tease you from now. Bye...." Si Jun said and ran away from him.

"Such a crazy girl." Taehyung thought in his mind.

"What happened? Why did he take you?" Hae Soo asked to her.

"Nothing.... he just wanted to ask something." Si Jun said.

"What?" Hae Soo asked.

"He just wanted to ask a question. Forget that." Si Jun said.

__________

(At home)

"Si Jun, jae gyeong. Come downstairs. Dinner is ready." Mrs. Min said loudly. They both came downstairs.

"What have you made?" Si Jun asked.

"Kimchi salad, gimbap, rice and ramyeon." Mrs. Min said. Someone knocked their door.

"Who is it? Si Jun open the door." Mrs. Min said and Si Jun marched to open door. She opened door and saw Taehyung. She made a disgusting face.

"Why is he here?" Si Jun thought. Taehyung came inside.

"Annyeong" He said and bowed towards everyone.

"Mrs. Min mom send it for you." Taehyung said and gave her a packet.

"Oh she is such a kind lady. Sit here taehyung. Eat with us." Mr. Min said while smiling.

"Yes sit down here." Mrs. Min said.

"No mom dad. He is busy. Taehyung go away. Bye." Si Jun said while pushing him to go.

"No I am not busy. If you are saying then I will eat here with you." Taehyung said and sat down with them. Si Jun furrowed her eyebrows. She smirked then devilishly narrowing her eyes. She sat beside her.

"You towel dancer get out now otherwise I will tell it to everyone." Si Jun whispered in his ear. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

"Then I will also tell them that you are also a towel dancer." Taehyung whispered in her ear and smiled. Si Jun widened her eyes in anger.

"Si Jun serve him food." Mrs. Min said. Si Jun furrowed and started serving him.

"What do you want to eat?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows and gritting her teeth.

"Whatever you want to serve." Taehyung said smiling.

"Do you want to eat gimbap?" Si Jun asked.

"Yes" Taehyung said and she put that on his plate.

"Rice?" Si Jun asked.

"Yes" Taehyung said.

"Do you want to eat ramyeon?" Si Jun asked.

"Yes" Taehyung said quickly. They both widened their eyes when they realised that what have they said. Si Jun gulped nervously. Mrs. Min and Mr. Min widened their eyes.

"You both are flirting with each other." Jae gyeong said and started laughing. Mr. and Mrs. Min started laughing at them.

"I forgot something." Si Jun said quickly and ran upstairs.

"I have to do a work." Taehyung said and bowed quickly. He ran away outside quickly. Si Jun closed her room's door quickly and sighed in relief.

"Why did I say that?" Si Jun asked to herself.

"What was the need to say yes without even listening that?" Taehyung asked to himself while walking on road.

"God help me." They both said loudly.

____________

"What was the need to say that to him?" Si Jun said to herself and put her hands on her face. She was walking towards her locker.

"I shouldn't have say that to him. What is he thinking of me that I was flirting with him? I don't like him." Si Jun and started making a crying face. Hae Soo came towards her.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Hae Soo asked to her. Si Jun told her everything.

"You are overthinking about it. Just forget it." Hae Soo said and they both went to their classroom. Si Jun was going inside while suddenly she bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry." Si Jun said and saw it was Taehyung. She gulped nervously and quickly walked away from him.

"Why is it happening to me?" Si Jun thought biting her lips and she quickly sat on her seat. Teacher came inside.

"Good morning students. I am your new homeroom teacher. Kim Namjoon." Namjoon said while smiling. Students bowed to him.

"Your previous teacher took a test to you. I will declare that today." Namjoon said.

"Ahh....." Students said making a disgusting face.

"Ji wa sik. You got 56 out of 100." Namjoon said and started telling everyone's marks.

"Kim Taehyung, you got 99 out of 100." Namjoon said giving him his test paper and he smiled.

"Wow he is intelligent." Students started saying these things.

"Jeon Jungkook, you got 3 out of 100." Namjoon said while giving him his test paper. Everyone started laughing at him except Si Jun.

"You don't like study." Si Jun asked.

"I hate it." Jungkook said and sat down on his seat.

"Park Jimin, you got 100 out of 100." Namjoon said.

"Yeah I knew it. I am the best." Jimin said while smiling widely.

"Si Jun." Namjoon said.

"Yes sir." Si Jun said. She went towards him.

"You got 105 out of 100." Namjoon said while smiling widely.

"What?" Si Jun said widening her eyes.

"Your teacher gave you 5 extra marks for your neat work and good handwriting." Namjoon said. Jimin clenched his jaw squinting his eyes.

"Si Jun is always topper." Students started saying that. Jimin gritted his teeth.

"Only I am best. I will kill her." Jimin thought in his mind furrowing her eyebrows. Everyone sat on their seats.

"What do you think? She cheated in test. Right? That's why she got much more marks than me." Jimin said to Taehyung. Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"No one can beat her in studies. She is topper since childhood." Taehyung said to him.

"Do you know her already?" Jimin asked. Taehyung smiled.

"Yes, she is the one and only girl who thinks that she is a boy of herself." Taehyung said while laughing.

"What?" Jimin said widening her eyes.

"Yes, say to her that she is a girl. She will punch you firstly and then tell you that she is a boy." Taehyung said and started laughing.

"Why? Is she....." Jimin said while widening his eyes.

"Don't think of that. She is a girl but she always stay living her life with boys so she doesn't have any manners like girls and she likes to live like a boy that's why she always says that." Taehyung explained to him.

"How do you know that much about her?" Jimin asked.

"Because our families are so close." Taehyung said.

"I don't know what kind of magic she did in test but only I will be best." Jimin thought in his mind.
.
.
.
.
"Hey you." Jimin said. Si Jun looked here and there.

"Me?" Si Jun asked while pointing her finger on herself.

"How did you get more marks than me?" Jimin asked to her.

"I don't know." Si Jun said. Jimin clenched his jaw.

"I know you very well. You cheated. Right?" Jimin said.

"What?" Si Jun said widening her eyes.

"Are you mad? Why would I cheat? I studied that." Si Jun said while making a disgusting face.

"You know I was topper in Busan. Don't come in my way." Jimin said while raising his eyebrows.

"If you were topper in Busan then go back. You will top again then." Si Jun said loudly.

"You....you stole my topper's title." Jimin said squinting his nose.

"I didn't stole anything. I achieved that." Si Jun said loudly. They both started pulling each other's hairs.

"You thief. You stole my title." Jimin said loudly.

"You are a mad boy who thinks that only he is best but you are not. You are a dog." Si Jun said loudly.

"You....." Jimin said loudly and again both started fighting. Everyone was looking at them.

"What is happening? Why is so noise there?" Taehyung said to himself and went there. He saw Jimin and Si Jun were fighting.

"Hey, why are you both fighting?" Taehyung asked to them loudly. They didn't hear him.

"Just stop it." Taehyung said and started stopping them. They both pushed him. He fell down on the floor. Everyone started laughing at Taehyung.

"You bitch." Jimin yelled at her.

"You dog..." Si Jun yelled at him. They both were continuesly fighting.

"Shut up." Namjoon said loudly in anger. Everyone got stopped. They both left each other's hairs.

"You were fighting like kids. It's school not your home." Namjoon said loudly.

"Sorry sir." Si Jun and Jimin said while looking down.

"You both will sit together from now on. It's your punishment." Namjoon said angrily.

"What?" They both said shockingly widening their eyes and looked at each other.

***********

Don't forget to vote and comment.

It's just a fanfiction. Follow for more stories. Read it until the end.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

9.4K 943 32
"So, Y/n. Why don't we try to get along?" "Hmm... How are we going to get along?" "Join me in the shower," He whispers in his husky voice. Like Ro...
11.5K 742 51
It's a romantic, love triangle college love story which started between three friends Taehyung, Si Jun and Jungkook in their childhood. Si Jun who is...
194K 7.8K 50
Aera 👩, is from other country came to Korea and there she met the most handsome boys in her college university called BTS group. Where she fell in l...
2.3K 162 23
*FLING MEANING IS A SHORT SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP* SO CAN A SHORT SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP TURN INTO A BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY ? ----- Can you please Take me wi...