Beyond The Horizon!

By dvlk2117

💕💕💕 COMPLETED 💕💕💕 Mahima Kale (19), a girl born and brought up in a very small village of Maharashtra... More

A / N: Before You Read!
A / N: Beyond The Horizon CAST!
A / N: Beyond The Horizon SONGS!
Prologue: So much in uncommon!
Chapter 1: What is a Marriage?
Chapter 2: Lord Shiva - Goddess Gauri!
Chapter 3: God's wish or Coincidence?
Chapter 4: The Golden Moment!
Chapter 5: Hard Labour!
Chapter 6: Soul Mates in True Sense!
Chapter 7: 10 Kg Rice Sac!
Chapter 8: You make me wanna...
Chapter 9: I love you!
Chapter 10: Marriage in an 'hour'?
Chapter 11: Tit for Tat!
Chapter 12: Over The Top Bickering!
Chapter 13: Halad and Mehendi!
Chapter 14: Grand Wedding Entry!
Chapter 15: Saptapadi - Grihapravesh!
Chapter 16: Impatient Groom!
Chapter 17: Mr. & Mrs. Eric Salvatore!
Chapter 18: '5' YEARS ???
Chapter 19: Little Possessive Wife!
Chapter 20: The Open 'Talk'!
Chapter 21: Passport - Acknowledgement!
Chapter 22: Naughty Tingles - Hottie Shivers!
Chapter 23: Little Shopping Venture!
Chapter 24: A day of fun at Imagica!
Chapter 25: Boarding Pass - Security Check!
Chapter 26: Mile High Club!
Chapter 27: Vegetarian - Non-Vegetarian Meal!
Chapter 28: Scary Questions!
Chapter 29: Sleeping Beauty!
A / N: Character Aesthetic Art!
Chapter 30: The Nocturnal Couple!
Chapter 31: Wedding Gift!
Chapter 32: English Lessons - Dance Classes!
A / N: Black Lions Family!
A / N: Character Aesthetic Art
A / N: That's My Girl!
Chapter 33: Innocent Bride - Impatient Groom!
Chapter 34: Their 'love' story!
Chapter 35 : The Lunch Box!
Chapter 36: Little 'Kitty'!
Chapter 37: Past can't be undone!
Chapter 38: Second Chance!
Chapter 39: The 'plan'!
Chapter 40: Friendship - Suspicions!
Chapter 41: The Plan - The Final Step!
Chapter 42: What if ... ?
Chapter 43: Bittersweet!
Chapter 44: The city of light!
Chapter 46: Naughty Surprise!
Chapter 47: Connecting the dots!
Chapter 48: Unexpected Outburst!
Chapter 49: Silent Treatment!
Chapter 50: Cute Little Booties!
Chapter 51: Wonderful Family!
Chapter 52: Eggs, Eggshells and Time-bomb!
Chapter 53: Living The Sweet Memories!
A / N : Fun with BTH Characters!

Chapter 45: The Floating City!

2.6K 154 63
By dvlk2117

(Mature Language 18+; Double Updates: Chapter 45 & 46)

The next early morning they left Paris to catch a flight to Italy. Yes, for the next ten days they were going to spend time enjoying the beauty of some of the most popular cities in Italy. And of course, 'the floating city', Venice, topped their list.

Yes, considering Venice is also one of the most romantic cities of the world Eric chose to show her the beauty of this place. Plus, Mahima's love for water just intensified his interest in bringing her to this marvellous 'city of water' also known as 'the city of canals'.

It was around 1 and half hour journey by plane. After reaching the Venice Airport, they were directed to the private water taxi that was already waiting for them to take them to their hotel. Of course Mahima's happiness knew no bounds looking at beautiful blue gushing water all around her. She couldn't believe that they were going on a boat ride right after they plane journey.

But little did she know that was not the only surprise. She had a lot in her plate and for sure she was going to love it! To say she looked no less than a super excited little girl in candy store eating her favourite candy would be such an understatement.

As the driver loaded their luggage into the rear end of the water taxi, Eric wrapped his arm around her shoulder and said, "Sweetheart, this is Venice. And the best part of this city is there are no roads here. Only water everywhere. And you must take a boat every single time you want to go somewhere."

Of course, her eyes grew as wide as saucers and her jaw dropped down. Needless to say she was on cloud 9. Even before she could exclaim how happy she was, he hunched a little forward and kissed the tip of her short nose saying, "I know you are very happy. So, let's explore this magical city of water."

"Wow! I don't know what to say! Are deva!" (Oh my god!) She practically dragged the sentence still lost in the beauty of this place while he gently tugged her arm and said, "Don't say anything sweetheart! Just enjoy our honeymoon!"

And yes, true to his words, he had already given her the best time of her life by bringing her here.

All throughout their journey through the Grand Canal to the hotel, she kept looking at the water, those amazing buildings and other passing boats. She never thought that such a place existed in real. And like every other time, he did share a few facts about this city that they were exploring.

He told her that Venice is a collection of around 117 islands interconnected by over 400 bridges. Also that there were no roads at all in this place and every errand is run using the help of the boats and water taxis. Let that be ambulance or post service. Boats were the only mode of transportation within the city.

And to be honest, she was already in love with this place!

* * *

After they got settled in their room and ordered their room service for breakfast, she started getting ready for their sightseeing that day. She was dying to explore every nook and corner of Venice. The mere thought of going to places on the boat just excited her so much. With every second clicking by, her excitement kept bubbling up wondering where he might have planned to take her for their sightseeing.

"So, what is the plan today?" She asked when she saw him entering the bathroom with his hands tucked inside his pant pockets.

As she continued to gently comb her hair, he wrapped his arm around her waist and looked at her through the mirror.

With a naughty smirk playing on his face, he bit her shoulder and whispered in a husky teasing tone, "How about you wear another sexy lingerie and I tear it off your gorgeous body and... have fun with you? Sounds like a plan?"

Of course being the shameless man that he is, he had to bring that 'unnecessary' topic of her lingerie. Didn't he?

Well, this has been the scene every single day!

Ever since she gave him the pleasant shock by wearing that 'naughty' lingerie in Paris, he had been teasing her about her new found 'boldness' every single time; anywhere and everywhere! And she...?

She felt like hitting herself for growing a little bold that night. But then again, remembering how much he loved that new side of her, she knew it was worth it. She wanted to make her husband happy. And what is wrong in that?

Clearing her throat, she looked back at him through the mirror after composing herself and said, "No! I want to visit Venice. I want to go see places. We will go out."

And if she thought her shameless husband gave into her subtle demand then oh boy, she was so wrong!!

Smirking naughtily, he licked her delicious neck while gently pressing his eager hardened member over her cushiony a** and asked, "Then what about my eager buddy? He wants to see places too. He wants to be buried inside you. He has an emergency sweetheart!"

Of course, his shameless acts and dirty talking were not new to her anymore. But still being the shy girl that she is, she couldn't really stop that tingling over her body and that dash of pink spreading on her cheeks.

As she gulped very hard and lowered her gaze fidgeting with the comb in between her fingers, he tossed her frame on the bathroom counter taking care not to hurt her.

While she gasped in pleasant shock, he unzipped his pants and lifted her dress above her hips saying, "Of course, we will go sightseeing but only after my buddy is done with his share of sightseeing."

Tugging off her lace white panties, he entered her warm inviting abode in one hard thrust while she bit her lip and closed her eyes enjoying the feel of his pulsating boner exploring each and every corner of her dark yet magnetic canal.

* * *

Considering their hotel was just a few meters away from St. Mark's square, they headed straight there after that super quickie in their bathroom.

St. Mark's square is considered as one of the finest square in the world and is Venice's prime attraction. There are three beautiful arcades and the famous St. Mark's Basilica surrounding it. The paintings on the walls are a must watch. Back in history as well as now, there are many shops down the lane for shopping and a few little dine-in restaurants. This market is very well known and is always crowded by tourists from all over the world.

"Okay, let's take a selfie." He said pulling out his phone from his pocket while she nodded her head and wrapped her arm around his waist smiling sweetly.

"Look at that!" He said chuckling softly when a pigeon out of nowhere landed on her shoulder and started staring at his phone as if giving a pose for the photo. Giggling softly she stretched her hand when she saw many other pigeons surrounding her looking for some food. Even before she could ask Eric where they could get the seeds to feed the pigeons, one of the tourists gave Mahima a few seeds.

Of course she controlled her urge to roll her eyes at him and thanked the lady because knowing Eric he would have literally carved the tourist's eyes if that person was male. Obviously, this tourist was lucky to breathe the next second because she is a lady!!

Possessive Eric!

And as the pigeons started eating the seeds and his wife giggled every single time feeling ticklish, he continued to click her photos totally loving the scene.

* * *

Later, they took an open air water taxi to visit an island that was special for glass articles manufacturing. This island has a wide variety of glass souvenirs to buy and to even gift someone. Every article is so beautifully made that no one can resist themselves from buying one.

Eric was well aware of how glass articles were made. Considering his wide range of knowledge in practically every form of industry, he wasn't surprised watching the head craftsman working his hands on the printed glass jar. But Mahima...?

She was totally surprised and was in awe with the whole process of the glass article making. Especially with the way the glass was heated and then given the desired shape caught her attention more.

She always experienced and believed that art brought peace of mind and satisfaction not only to the artist but also to the person who watches how it is being made. Let that be a glass article, pottery or even painting. Any form of art brings joy to all the art lovers.

"Okay, now for the best and the fun part. This is kind of a challenge for the craftsman."

"What do you mean?"

"He will make a glass article in 1 minute and all in one go." He said pointing at the craftsman who started wearing eyeglasses for protection while she snapped her head at him and nearly screeched, "1 minute? That's too fast!"

"Sweetheart! They do it almost every day. Just watch and enjoy!"

As she blinked her eyes wondering how was it even possible in the first place, he hinted her to look at the artwork. And as the seconds ticked by, the craftsman started making a standing glass horse in less than a minute. The way his hands worked on giving life to that beauty, she kept looking at the amazing view without even blinking her eyes.

Of course they bought many glass souvenirs for the whole family and needless to mention that beautiful horsey that topped the list!

* * *

Venice is famous for little cozy cafes across the bridges. And amongst those cafes was this one café that was established in the year 1930 and is very famous for its Italian pastries, coffee, pastas and pizzas. The simple and wood crafted interiors were another attraction and with people always buzzing around, this place was always crowded.

Considering this city was always surrounded by water, sea food was obviously the most amazing food anybody would like to eat. But of course being the thoughtful and understanding husband that he is, he did ensure to order everything vegetarian for her while he shamelessly explored the delicious world of seafood.

Later, they walked through the little alleys of the island clicking photos and shopping for cute little things for their family. Of course Mahima did make a point to buy a few things for Lulu too; a tiny cute hat that was hand woven.

"That's called the bridge of sighs!" He said pointing at one of the famous bridges of Venice while she crinkled her eyes asking, "What bridge?"

"Bridge of sighs! This white building is the prison. People, who were finally sentenced to death, were brought on this bridge so that they could see Venice for the last time. So, they say that prisoners sighed and then left for their death sentence after the last view of Venice from this bridge. And like that, this bridge was called 'bridge of sighs'." He explained holding her hand and walking through the alley while she stared at the bridge for the longest time still walking with him thinking how every place in this world has some history under its sleeve.

* * *

"Which flavor?" He asked looking at the menu card while she practically stuck her face to the glass chamber gawking at the mouth watering ice-cream like a little baby.

Yes, that evening they were in one of the famous ice-cream parlours to indulge in the deliciousness of 'gelato'; one of the famous ice-cream brands all over the world. After that delicious lunch at that café, gelato ice-cream was a must to give the feel of that amazing dessert to the taste buds.

"This one! I want this." She replied pointing at the coffee flavoured ice-cream in one of the containers while he nodded his head and asked the waitress to arrange a large scoop topped with roasted nuts and dry fruits.

When she saw that he hadn't ordered anything for himself, she asked ever so innocently, "What about you? Don't you like ice-cream?"

Giving her a sweet smile he took the ice-cream double scoop cone from the waitress and paid for it. Passing Mahima the ice-cream, he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and walked her out of the parlour saying, "It's not that I don't like ice-cream. I am not in mood for it."

Nodding her head softly, she licked the ice-cream and snapped her head at him saying, "Are deva! This is so delicious!" As he looked at her totally amused, she took another lick of that deliciousness and closed her eyes moaning in pleasure. Of course, that little sexy sound coming from her mouth was perked his ears instantly and that little jealous side of him rose up. As she moaned again getting lost in the mind blowing tasty ice-cream, he narrowed his eyes into thin slits and pulled her closer to him possessively saying, "I am the only one who should make you moan."

Of course she wasn't a fool. By now she was well aware of his silly jealous self. So, completely ignoring his 'unnecessary' jealousy, she rolled her eyes and brought the ice-cream cone closer to his mouth stating the matter of fact in a challenging tone, "This ice-cream is really nice. Have some and I bet you will moan too. This is really delicious"

Chuckling softly, he eyed her head to toe and said, "Don't challenge me babe. I won't moan over a silly ice-cream."

"We will see!"

"Alright then!"

Hunching a little forward he took a lick and as the tasty coffee flavor filled his mouth, he looked at her as if thinking something.

"What's wrong? How is it?" She asked completely confused when he neither moaned nor uttered a word. Shrugging his shoulders he took another lick as if trying to understand the taste better and clicked his tongue saying, "It is okay but I won't call it extremely delicious. It's just normal."

Completely thrown off-guard by his nonchalant reply, she looked at him head to toe and asked, "You can this amazing ice-cream just normal? This is so delicious and..."

And even before she could continue, he interrupted her saying, "Believe me sweetheart! I have tasted the best dessert in this world. And this gelato is nothing compared to that."

"And what is that extremely delicious dessert that you have had so far?" She asked crossing her arms and shaking her head in sarcasm while he hunched closer to her and whispered huskily, "Your sweet p**** is the best dessert honey! And I can eat it all my life."

As his words made sense to her, she bit her lower lip trying to compose herself while her heart raced a marathon and her core throbbed like never before. As she turned deep red head to toe and felt a familiar wetness seeping in between her curvy legs, he gently tugged on her lower lip with his thumb saying, "Those are mine to bite babe!"

And even before she could do something to get a hold of her racing heart and throbbing core, he dipped his head and captured her luscious lips in one hell of a mind shattering kiss.

Standing on the one of the bridges, Eric kissed his wife in the most romantic way while the delicious gelato pouted for not being a delicious dessert for this man.

* * *

"Now for the best part in Venice, you got to experience this." He said walking towards the supposedly parking junction of the public boats while she followed him chirping, "Are deva! So many boats!"

Chuckling softly he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and kissed her forehead saying, "They call it Gondola!"

"Gondola?"

"Yes! And the best part about this ride is that the person steering it sings." He said pointing at the other gondola passing by where the gondolier was singing while she stood there sinking in the beauty.

Directing her towards the gondola that he had booked a few minutes back, he helped her get in the gondola and followed her. Knowing how much she loved boat rides, he planned on taking her around the Venice only gondolas.

And why not?

He would do anything for his wife and her happiness. And so as their gondola ride began, the couple enjoyed it looking at the beauty of the floating city listening to the beautiful songs sung by the gondolier.

This was the romantic part of their honeymoon for sure!

* * *

So, how was the chapter? I hope it was not boring. Don't worry next chapter is out and is a steamy one. Well, mildly steamy! LOL! Thank you so much for your votes and comments.

Next Chapter: Chapter 46 is out!

Much Love,

Manasa DVLK!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 114 10
"What the hell are you so scared of, Ishita? Why can't you love me back?" His voice boomed in the room with an echo. "I'm afraid of falling in love w...
75.4K 4K 32
❝ Roses are dead, love is fake, weddings are basically funerals with cake. ❞ Meet Akriti Marwaha, a gynecologist who loves to always keep her family...
651K 23.3K 52
" I married you but that doesn't mean that you can control my life". He growled in anger. I flinched at his harsh voice. Tears formed in my eyes " Fo...
2.1M 82.9K 72
Preeti is a simple girl like every indian girl. Her parents fixed her marriage to Siddharth who lives in America. Siddharth and her family came Preet...