daveed and emmy oneshots

Von daveedxemmy

just a one shot book about daveed diggs and emmy raver lampman:)) feel free to leave reviews/ comments Mehr

i miss you
a perfect date
always by your side
the times we share
#mealswithfriends
the love of my life
slowing down
midnight scares
sleepovers
valentine's day
new addition
pool party
start of something new
ill leave a light on
we found love
renovations
you complete me
make time for me
adrenaline rush
cozy night in
pefect timing
survival jobs
better someday
birthdays
no place i'd rather be
photoshoot
keep you safe while you sleep
a place we knew
7 nights in chicago
sweet suprise
suprise cuts
sleeping beauty
baby fever
sing me to sleep
pizza nights
freedom to feel
something in the water
you know i love you, right?
slow dance into the night
helping hand
sweet life
gone outside
farmer's market
we will always be us
don't let go
all alright
firsts
rest & recovery
extra thankful
i do
mario kart
trial run
freedom to feel pt 2
rainy day
something in the orange
|| birthday. trippin. ||
Wherever you are
If you love something...
Secrets out

suprise!

291 9 5
Von daveedxemmy

The exhilaration of spontaneity as well as anticipation for the destination was what had Daveed up at 3am on a Monday morning. He was heading to the airport and hoping with everything in him he could find an open coffee shop. His flight to Chicago left at 5am, a flight he had booked last night, to get a little over 24 hours with the girl he was slowly falling in love with.

It had been more than a year since they met, but just a few months since they'd started dating. A few of the best months he could actively recall that were cut short when she had to move all the way to Chicago for a job.

There had been more facetimes than he could count, but since she moved a month ago, they hadn't seen each other in person. And after the call last night, when both of them found themselves not wanting to press end call, he decided to pull up the airline website. Because he had Mondays off and he could leave early Tuesday, nothing in his head seemed to stop him.

He moved through the airport, a vending machine coffee in hand, and his excitement building like that of a kid waiting to open their Christmas gifts. Emmy had been given no hint nor idea, and he felt that was the biggest part of the whole thing. He would get there right after she woke up, and after pulling off his self proclaimed expertly crafted suprise, they could have a whole day, in the same area, together.

The airport was quite empty thanks to the hour and he easily navigated his way to his flight. The sleep deprivation allowed for him to pass out right after take off and just as soon as he sat down, he was waking up to a sunny Chicago morning.

Daveed scrolled through his texts, knowing she had sent the address when she was first looking for apartments. He searched the messages and eventually came across the complex he would give to the Uber who would take him there.

His heart raced in his chest once he was let off at her doorstep. He climbed up the one exterior flight of stairs and there he was, face to face with her hanging sign that spelt Home. His hand raised to knock before he suddenly paused. What if she's still sleeping? I should've brought flowers, all sorts of random last minute thoughts ran through his head. With a deep breath to quell his racing mind, he knocked on the door.

It was mere moments before she answered, dressed in a robe, with her mouth immediately dropping at the visitor. Emmy's eyes raised to match her shock and she squealed out loudly, "Oh my god!" Daveed's grin overwhelmed his face as he caught her jump into his arms. She looked up from their hug and rambled off words like "how? what? wait... and huh?" She was beaming, her eyes radiant with both pure joy and surprise.

"Suprise!" was the only information he gave away, pulling away slightly to make a shrug gesture with his hands. His girlfriend laughed at his humble mannerisms and led him into her apartment.

Emmy's apartment was in the heart of the city with open light everywhere. "Do you want to put your bag in my room?" she asked before pausing, "Wait... how long are you even staying?"

"Just a day," he sighed, walking back over and pulling her into yet another hug, "I'd do anything for a day with you though."

Emmy blushed wildly, "You're sweet," she said before leaning up and pressing her lips against his. She pulled away and their foreheads attracted one another's, both sets of eyes staring and fully taking in that they were in this setting together.

Keeping his eyes locked on hers, Daveed spoke softly, "Did I wake you up?" he eyed the pink robe and still bare feet.

"Nope, was just about to make breakfast," she shook her head. She moved her hands down to grab his and walked him towards her kitchen.

He watched on as she pulled out toast, avocados, and a few seasonings. She took out 4 slices of toast, thinking of her partner before he even said a word. As she waited on the toaster she came back towards him, leaning into him and allowing the counter to hold the weight of them both.

Daveed wrapped his arms around her tight. She smiled softly and nustled her head in the crevice of his shoulder. "I missed you," she broke the silence.

"Me too. God I missed you," he replied.

Emmy's hands covered the ones that were on her. "This place already feels better with you in it." she nodded up to him.

"I wish I could have more than a day," he says sighed, opening his grasp to let her move to the toaster that had just signaled it was finished.

Emmy stepped to get the pieces of toast. "The here and now is all we have and-" she started the quote before she was cut off.

"If we play it right it's all we need," he effortlessly finished the sentence, smiling widely. He helped her cut the avocados and finish their breakfast. Taking advantage of their side by side stance, Daveed leaned down to kiss her.

"Hmm," she blushed before they pulled away, "Let's go outside," she told him. She motioned to the balcony that was attached to her living room.

Each having their plate in hands, they moved outside to the table waiting for them. Outside was just as sunny as when Daveed had first arrived, and it was the perfect weather, accompanying an already perfect morning. They took seats across from each other and started to dig into their food.

"So what's it been like, all up in New York, what'd I miss?" Emmy asked through her chewing.

"Hmm lets see, millions of tourists, hella noise, and a bunch of pollution," he said, giggling at his own bleakness, "Real talk though, it's been pretty much the same, I think people were getting tired of me saying how much I missed you," he laughed once more, "What about here?" he looked around at the city that was in their view.

Emmy shrugged, "It's been good. I actually just had some cast friends over last night," she smiled proudly.

"Look at you, already been a hostess," he matched her proud smile. She giggled back at him and they fell into another bout of silence as they continued to eat breakfast.

After a few moments, Daveed put down his toast and caught her eyes. "You know, I did some thinking after you left, and on the way here. And I think... I love you."

Emmy, who was just taking another bite, paused as her teeth sunk into the bread. Her eyes widened at the sudden declaration, and she needed a few seconds before she could move. She put the food down and her jaw dropped along with it, "You what now?"

"I love you," he stated, so firmly in his words, his face so set with the expression.

"Did you come all the way here to tell me that?" Emmy asked, still in a bit of shock.

"I don't think I knew that initially, but yeah, I think I had to come here to say that." he nodded.

"Wow," she smiled back at him and shook her head, "You are just full of suprises this morning," her eyes started to water the slightest amount, "But, I love you too, Diggs."

The grin on that had not fully went away since she opened the door remained on Daveed's face. "Come here," he motioned her over to his lap. She took a seat on one of his legs and put one arm around his shoulders. She kissed him, a flutter of kisses around both his lips and cheek before kissing him firmly on the lips. "This is gonna make long distance so much harder," she murmured.

"I know," he said, before pulling her in for one more kiss, "But I love you so much Emmy." He couldn't help but continue to repeat it. He hadn't even planned on saying it this morning, but now that he did he couldn't stop.

"I love you too. More than I can explain." she said as she let herself fall back onto him. The moment was so serene, so peaceful, and it let them forget about the hours counting down before Daveed had to leave. A lightbulb clicked and Emmy jumped from his lap, recalling something she had done right after she moved in, "Come here, I wanna show you something."

She took Daveed's hand and led him through her home to her bedroom. Inside was all the typical things, a bed, a closet, a tv, but it was the decorations above her nightstand that brought her the most happiness. She had Daveed close his eyes as she guided him to the side of her bed. "Alright... open!" she exclaimed with her signature smile.

Directly in front of Daveed was a hanging bulletin board, with what looked like every picture they had together. She had the words "me & mine" across the top and there were little hearts scattered around the pictures. It had images of their first few days together to when they'd explored waterfalls on their days off to the last day they'd spent together in the city. Tears draped his eyes as each picture brought back pieces of their story.

"Emmy, this is beautiful," he said, completely in awe, completely captivated by the thought and love in the decor. She blushed proudly and leaned into his side, a gesture that was followed by him pulling her further into himself. "Did I say 'I love you' yet?" he smiled softly.

"I love you too baby," she grinned, "Wanna add to it?" she asked, raising up her polaroid that had also been sitting on the nightstand. Daveed nodded immediately and the two of them took a selfie. Emmy grabbed the small printed photo, and as it developed, she could see their smiles shining through.

She pinned it on the board and just like that, a new piece of them was immortalized. They both felt so much joy to be together, to be in love, and to continue making memories, even while living 800 miles apart.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

111K 1.1K 87
!WARNING THIS IS IN THE MIDDLE OF RECONSTRUCTION! Hello humans! Do you like Hamilton? Do you like Angst?Do you like fluff? I KNOW YOU DO SO THIS IS T...
521K 9.9K 200
Hello hello! This oneshot book contains a variety of both fluff and angst (though I love doing fluff more)! I do not, however, write smut/lemons, so...
112 0 7
One Direction One Shots!! Probably going to be all fluff, maybe some angst because I love a good enemies to lovers story. I'll be picking random name...
106K 4.8K 65
[Discontinued] These are oneshotes I used to write years ago, but haven't in a while as my life has moved on. It is unlikely I will ever post more of...