Trouble Waters

Von Modestyj

GOOD MORNING MY NAME IS JANE RIZZOLI DEFENSE ATTORNEY FOR... I USE TO BE A POLICE DETECTIVE WITH THE BOSTON P... Mehr

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80 epilog

29

12 1 0
Von Modestyj

We woke up hearing noises.  My loved ones were here packing up our  belongings. 
Parker went out of the room first than I did.
How you two feeling? Congested with the cheese.  Otherwise okay. We still want you to rest.  Your cousin's need your keys and alarm code Parker.  They have several trucks packed already. Let me get them and we will take a shower to help.  No just the keys and alarm code. You two take a shower. When your done come put of the room to eat some breakfast then we will drive you over your home.  Your vehicles are already there parked in the driveway.  Wow what time did you start? 6 40 is. It's only nine. We have alot of help baby girl. People from the police department department the sheriff's office is helping.  Oh boy.  Dad please make sure there is coffee abd donuts.  Donuts really. Daddy you know you all love them. True but..never mind.  Okay,  Drew can you go get enough donuts and coffee for everyone.  I will need help with the coffee.  I will cousin and so will I babe.  Okay. 

My cousin Juanita, my auntie Drew and my mom left.  We went upstairs to get a shower than came down to eat breakfast.  
Maura drove us to Parker's home well our home now.

We got the garages open and Casey and Carlo started working on putting the wall gun safe in the garage I would be using and hanging up the stuff  that  I downsized too.  My furniture and would be here soon.  I wasn't sure where I would be putting it. I told Parker I wanted to just use her furniture.  Since we had been using mine.  She finally gave in. I gave my antiques to some of my relatives and some of the appliances to the guys and gals helping.  The rest I would put in storage.
The guys finished and we parked our vehicles and closed the garages.

Parker and I went to the backyard patio pool area which was heated and waited for our family to make the bedding .

Babe do you want any photos in here? No please leave that as it is.  I don't like people to see photos of our loved ones when the door is just opened for people who come to the door. Okay. No problem. You heard the wife No photos.

Avery we can add your photos when we are better.  I put the ones in the master bedroom up already. Please come to bed and let the family do the rest or I will never hear the end of it that you got sick worse.  Okay coming. 

Master bathroom.

Dang I thought we had a wine cellar babe.  She does have good taste in wine Jane. No kidding cousin. Are you finished dusting yet Joey and Izzy? Almost.  Oh bitter fingers here Almost dropped a a rare but expensive vintage pee Maura..Joey I didn't do it on purpose.  I know babe just teasing you.?
Atwater check out the basement gym.

Babe what took you so long? I was making sure my piano fit in the room that you had the guys take the  the table out of and put some photos out.  Avery they have it. Can you call Maura or Dr. Martin up here? What's wrong? I hurt my side moving the boxes of your clothes and mine out of the way so we could sleep in here.  Your mom and Drew finished putting all of our shoes and clothes away.  Okay love.

I called Maura on her cell.
Dr..Isles.  Maura it's me cam you bring your medical bag and come up to the master bedroom. Parker hurt her side.  I will be up there in a few. I need to get my bag.  Thanks.
Babe she is going to get her bag and come up. Thanks. I forgot what your bedroom looked like. Avery well we did spend more time at the cabin and other people's home than here. When we got back from Italy, we just packed and left. 
Parker  what side and where? Right and here.  Ouch.

Maura examines her. 
Parker you are bruising now.  You just strained it. You two were not suppose to be doing anything.  I know my mother in law and sister in law already got on me. I will be back with some water and when I get back take this pain med. Do you have a heating pad? Yes in the bathroom in the drawer.  Baby girl lay down. I will get it.
Maura brings the heating pad and plugs it in.
Don't go above 6. Be right back.

Babe is she okay?,She strained her side.  Yeah Laura and Drew told me what she did. I will be right back.
Maur went upstairs with a bottle of water.
Here take one of these for 4 days for three days every 7 -8 hours.  No more than that and no alcohol. By the way very nice wine collection.  Thanks.  Izzy almost dropped your merlot from Italy. Oh boy.  Joey caught it.  I am glad but if it broke it broke. I just appreciate you all moving things and dusting etcetera. Parker your family.  Thanks.  This pain pill will make you groggy.  I am taking you off of work an additional two weeks.  One week so you can get things situated and start your therapy here tomorrow..Jane called Kim as you all agreed on. She will be here at 3. Jane and I will be staying in one of the guest rooms..It was either us or your in-laws. Thanks.  Babe I  know my mom can suffocate you when your not feeling well just like nani.
Avery started teary up. 
Maura thanks. I just need time with my wife.  Okay but no dessert. You kidding?Nope not for two weeks. You will mess yourself up more and will be off alot longer.  Oh don't want that.  A week already is bad enough.  Turn the TV on and relax.

Avery turns it on and turns it off.  Avery what's wrong.  They were showing the brownstone. and. I will close the door.  Jane and I will go shopping for groceries and make lunch and dinner.  Everyone is done now.  Maura please give everyone who helped this.  What is it? It's a code for each person to use on Amazon. Parker. Please.  I printed put 25 . I will thank you.  Your welcome.
Babe when did you do that? Before zi moved the boxes. It's 100 especially since we didn't feed them. Okay.I  am paying half. Avery Nicole Jones Rizzoli.  Okay okay I won't.
Avery you know zi am okay financially counselor.I  know.  I am just use to.  Yes but not with me love.  Let's go to sleep the medi...
I chuckled she nodded off. I turned off the heating pad and placed a pillow on her side.  I slept next to her but very careful of her side.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

87 0 30
Jane Rizzoli is an ex Leo and her long time best friend, Dr.Maura Isles Cabrera find out that Maura's wife has been kidnapped.
9K 186 25
The BPD is at its wit's end when they send detective Rizzoli and dr Isles go undercover as a married couple to infiltrate the lives of a thrill-seeki...
23.3K 507 35
Jane Rizzoli used to be in the army before she became a homicide detective at BPD and met Doctor Maura Isles. Jane told Maura how she feels about her...
80 2 26
Jane Rizzoli is a former a detective with the Boston Police department homicide division works with very supportive team and is married to her long t...