57

We all arrived at the restaurant and Parker had me seat by Beth. Beth what is your last name Tyler.  I promise of you do a background check on me you will find out I was busted for smoking weed on the dormitory in college.  This will all of a criminal area on me. Beth you smoked weed back than so did I.  You did Parker? Yes I  did.  I don't anymore.  Nor do I.
We ordered our food and a margaritas pitcher..We all were careful to only have one glass.  We enjoyed the food and the conversation. I better get back to my wife.  It's dessert time and enjoys the length.  Auntie sorry baby girl. So you both are intersex.  Yes and so am I. I haven't met too many except for Parker.  I never dated such but have been always curious.  Beth your missing out.  I will take your word for it Lisa.  I enjoyed our conversation.  Me too. See you later.  Lisa hold up Parker and I will walk you to your car and leave from there. Yilena it was good spending the day and last night with you.  Same here.  Drive carefully.  Always.  We said our good byes. Lisa had picked up the tab, since she had the worse score on golf including Beth who we didn't play.

Yilena you know what they are doing? Yes not subtle at all.  Would you like to go to my place for a night cap.  Yes. I would.

  I pulled out Beth's chair and we left

I pulled out Beth's chair and we left.  Everyone else was gone. 
Beth follow me. Okay don't go fast.  I won't.
I drove slow and stopped at signal light at the next block and pulled over so I would not lose this lady. We finally got on the freeway and I had to punch it to get on safely.  I was hoping she did the same.  I slowed down and went the speed limit.

She waited for me to put the garage down and go inside to turn the alarm off and open the door

Yilena I noticed when you pulled in your from Florida

Yilena I noticed when you pulled in your from Florida. I went to college there from freshman year all the way on earning my doctorate. Small world so did I.
What would you like to drink? Brandy if you have it.  On the rocks or? On the rocks.

I poured myself one too and we sat in the living room

I poured myself one too and we sat in the living room.  I see you have a photo of Lisa and Avery but no Parker. I met Parker last night. I have known Avery for several years through her aunts and uncle's.
We talked into one in the morning getting to know one another.

I will be right back. 

Yilena left and went upstairs.  She was taking a little longer so I went upstairs  calling her name out.

Beth I am in my bedroom taking my shoes and golf clothes and changing.  I will be right out.
Yilena didn't have her door closed..shit she was packing a huge penis.  She caught me looking at her. 

Its okay Beth.  It won't bite you. I know I just never seen one on a lady. It did take getting use to as I got older.  Being teased on my childhood wasn't fun.  I know this might sound silly but can I touch it? Sure.  Hold on for a second and let me put my gun away and turn the alarm on.  We can watch TV in the lounge area if you like. 
Yilena put her gun up and turned the alarm on.  She turned around in her boxers and she had a heart on and wasn't embarrassed at all.  I placed my hand down her boxers and grabbed a hold of it.  I started giving her a hand job.

Beth are you sure about this? You can stop at anytime. I am sure and I  don't want to stop. 
I pulled Yilena's boxers down and got on my knees and started sucking on her balls.

Oh shit Beth ah I wasn't planning on this nor was I.

She put my penis in her mouth and sucking the hell out of me. I placed my hand on her head bringing her closer and she took me all of me and wasn't gagging. I was close and told her so she could remove her mouth.  She didn't and when I came trembling she allowed my cum to go down her throat. 
Yilena tasted delicious.  I licked her clean and stood up and removed her top and bra.  I kissed her rough and pushed her back on her bed. I continue to kiss her and roam my hands up and down her back. I placed my tongue on her nipples and teased her with my tongue .
Yilena looked at me and pulled my top off over my head and unclasped my bra from the front.
She slipped her hand down my golf shorts.  I was already soaked. 
Are you sure? Yes. I reached for my box of condoms and put one on.  I had her kick off her shoes . I lowered her shorts after I unbuttoned and removed them.

Beth at any time you want me to stop. Just say so or do something so I  know. 
Beth nodded.  I rolled over and entered her slowly in and out giving her vagina time to adjust to my size.

Yilena go all the way in now hard. 
I did what she asked and she screams. 
Beth no continue. Our hips were bucking back and forth and all you could hear is us both panting like we are dogs who ran two miles and breathing loudly.  I could tell she was close. I used my right to rub her clitoris. She was screaming with please and telling me  harder.  I was close again.  Fuck it felt good to cum even in a condom.  I hadn't had sex for close to 6 months.
Yilena enter my anus please.  Beth that is going to hurt more.  Just a little at a time.
I rolled her over and placed some line. I entered her slowly and she got up and moved closer making me go all the way in her.

Faster Yilena.
I was going Faster and I felt the second condom break..
Oh shit Beth it broke.  It's okay continue. I pulled out and removed the condom.  I liked how age felt skin to skin on my penis and I came a second time shooting my load in her. She was still bucking back and forth with me. I had her hair on my hands.  I started kissing her back and licking her sides. She was purring like a kitten.  Yilena pull out and do 69.
I did what she asked.  We were such a mess.  Fluids all over us and the bedding. We finally stopped altogether after two hours of sex with a few breaks. 
Yilena turns around and lays on her back.  I lay between her legs with her inside me again but me doing the work this time.
Yilena thank you. I have been on a dry spell close to a year. Me six months. I would like to wake up with you on me. We can do that.  If you want. I will put another condom on.  I cannot get you pregnant. I had a vasectomy after my last girlfriend lost our twins. Yilena I am sorry.  Thank you for trusting me with something so private. I like Beth and I am not saying it because we just made love.  The same. 
We kissed more and Beth left a huge dark hickey on my collarbone.  I left several on her back of her tattoos and behind both ear lobes.  We eventually fell asleep.