25

Today is the memorial services for the twins and their mother.  We went to represent Avery and Parker.  Laura took photos of the markers on their Graves so my niece and Parker could have it.  We all paid our respects and left back to our jobs.
Dr..Isles we have a call to go out to the cemetery.  Someone was killed there. At a cemetery of all places which is eerie and sad. 
I leave and see Frankie. 
Aye Maura and we were just here too. We were called out because the body was on our side and Graves were disturbed on the county side. We walk to the taped section.
We are shocked to see the twins grave have been disturbed and the twins grandmother is the homicide victim. 
Frankie do you recognize this locket? Yes. It's the one Avery gave to my mother when she was a little girl. She never takes it off unless she has surgery or a test requires it off.
Maura you not thinking what I am thinking? I am afraid so. I am going to call Jane and Tommy.  Yeah we need to forwarn them and the spouses too. It seems my mother has come unhinged.

Bag and inventory this up with the rest. Upton this may be the murder weapon.  I will have to wait and see.

Babe it appears your mother maybe involved in a homicide today. The deceased is the twins grandmother and the grave site has been disturbed.  What we just were there. Babe it may have been Angela.  Whu? Frankie and I recognize your mother's locket.  Okay thanks.  Please let me know of anything else.  I am on my way to court.  If this is my mother trouble waters will d
efinitely be occurring.. I know. I love.  Love you too.

After I  spoke with my wife. brother and Drew, I call my auntie Kiki.

Kiki this is Frankie.  Sweetie you seem upset.  You know we went the memorial services today. Laura took photos of the graves site markers.  We got a call to go the cemetery.  Okay but what has you upset nephew. Auntie the twins grandmother is the deceased and the graces were duh up . The bodies are still there.  My mother's locket was found at there. She wasn't there when were there.  My sister inlaw was there.  It seems so auntie.  KEEP ME UPDATED . I WILL AUNTIE.  HOW ARE THE GIRLS DOING? OKAY  HURT,ANGRY AND IN PAIN.  PLEASE DONT SAY ANYTHING TO THEM. 
DADDY WHAT DON'T YOU WANT PARKER AND I  TO KNOW.  SORRY FRANKIE I HAD YOU ON SPEAKER.  I DIDN'T KNOW SHE WOKE UP. DADDY TELL ME.  BABY GIRL WE WENT TO PAY OUR RESPECTS AND YOUR MOTHER TOOK A PHOTO OF THE MARKER. DADDY DON'T TELL ME SOMEONE TOOK MY BABIES. NO BUT THE GRAVES WERE OPEN. THEIR GRANDMOTHER IS THE HOMICIDE VICTIM.  ARE MU BABIES STILL THERE? YES SWEETIE.  WE FOUND THE LOCKET YOU GAVE TO YOUR NANI.  NANI WAS THFRE? NOT WHEN WE WERE THERE.  NANI IS A SUSPECT? YES BABY GIRL.  NANI SHIT.  DADDY I NEED TO TELL PARKER.  LOVE YOU..LOVE YOU TOO.
Avery leaves and I talk to Frankie further more but off the speaker.  We say our goodbyes.

Kiki what's got Avery and Parker upset?

I tell her what transpired. She is just upset.  We go check on the kids.

Parker Avery I am so sorry.  Jackie will this ever end and she stop this?
I don't know sweetie.  We need to go back Parker.  Avery we can if you want. Jackie will you come back with us? Yes. Let me call Richard.  Kiki you and Lisa can stay here as long as you need to. Thanks, Jackie.  Baby girl you sure? Yes auntie. Do you want me to come? No Jackie and the others will be there.  Call me if either of you need me. Thanks auntie we will..

Babe let's pack.