61

Babe you ready to go home yet?Neither of us will get much more done on this case. I think this case is Troubled Waters for us both. J its is making me wonder about my profession. I cannot find what caused this person to be ill and your client needing your firm to prove their innocent. Thanks for picking me up. I may have to look for another Mercedes. We can go have dinner at the habit and than go look. Sounds good to.me. I may let them buy it from me. I had another mechanic not the dealership look at it. He suggested I sell it back, since they want it so much. Any idea on a new luxury vehicle? Not sure.
J drove us to a new Cambodian restaurant that opened up. We ordered our food. I started looking on my iPad for vehicles. A Mercedes caught my eye. A 2022 Mercedes-Maybach S 680.

 A 2022 Mercedes-Maybach S 680

Sweetie look at these two

Sweetie look at these two. I like it. It suits you well. I am not sure which color though. We can go to the dealership and find out.

Our food arrives and we eat the food and leave.

Sweetie perfect restaurant choice. I am glad we went there.

J kissed my hand and held it while she drove us to the dealership.

J and I got out

J and I got out.
Dr.Isles we were able to fix your vehicle. We wondering if you are interested in selling it. We will raise the buy back by 7, 000 grand. Yes I would. I saw on the Mercedes web site there is a Mercedes out that I like but don't see it here. What is the model? It's the 2022 Mercedes-Maybach S 680.No we don't have any in stock, but we can get it ordered. Do you have preference in color?The black and white. I would like to test drive it before I purchase it. I will place the order in. I found it in the walnut creek dealership. Let me give them a call to see if its still available.

The salesman left.

They just sold it but Stockton has one. Please order it. It will be here tomorrow unless you want to drive there? Yes. I will pay for my repairs and take my Mercedes now. We would appreciate your future business. My cousin owns this dealership and will give you 7,599 for the buy back on top of the price I have been quoting you. Please have them reserve it. We will be there in an hour an 45 minutes. I will let him know. Ask for James Willoughby. Thank you. Maur I will follow you just in case you have any problems with this car.

Maur paid the bill and we were off back to our home to get the pink slip. Traffic wasn't bad so we got there in am hour an 15 minutes. We got out of our vehicles.

Oh you must be Dr. Isles. Yes, I need to make a copy of your license you than can take it out. Thank you. Here is my license.

James Willoughby returned with my license and keys.

Babe you ready? Yes.
We took it down trinity and eight mile

J this is the one.

The sun was going down even though it was cold in November. We returned and James asked Maur how it felt.

James I will be purchasing it with the price I agreed plus the additional price . Yes Dr. Isles. I will start the paperwork for both.

J and I transferred my personal items to the new car.
James came back.
Dr. Isles are you going to want to keep your personal license plate? Yes. I will register it and will have you go to AAA across the street to get the new tags. You need to go now. Maur you go do that with and I will wait here. Okay.

James when she returns I want you to put this on the front and back of her vehicle. Yes mam. A Stanford graduate. Yes. I will tell the guys to gas it up and vacuum it real quick too.
Thank you.

Maur returns twenty minutes later.

Dr. Isles I just need the pink slip completed and your signatures on both of these contracts. James the sale of the car will have to be redone. I am paying it off. Wow, I will rewrite this one up. I will give you more off too as well thank you. May I have your tags so we can put them on the license ? Yes.
Maur hands him the registration with the tags. Maur calls her agent to remove the old Mercedes and put the new one on. She than goes across the street again to change the title in her name not both hers and the dealership.

Ms. Rizzoli it's done. Perfect. YOUR welcome.

Maur returns and signed the sales of the Mercedes and writes a check for the balance of her new Mercedes.

Dr. Isles it was nice doing business. If you have any problems, feel free to contact me. I hope not but thank you.
Sweetie oh I love it.

You have the same in the back

You have the same in the back. I saw how you looked at Yilena's the other night. I ordered
them for you.

Maur kisses me. We take Grant line back to cut our time down to get home. We got home at 9.30 and tired. We backed our vehicles into the garage.

Babe shower than bed

Babe shower than bed. Thanks for taking to me work today. Hopefully, we won't have anymore problems with these vehicles in a very long time. I totally agree with you babe.

Maur and I went to bed after the shower without dessert. We both were exhausted. We laid down and nodded off after we kissed each other good night.