62

Gloria went to work. I drove to Jenna's deli and more to get some coffee and breakfast. 

Aye when did you get into town? Yesterday. Gloria had to come and handle a catastrophe herself. The shipping supervisor lied and didn't do what she instructed him to do. An employee lost his leg because of it. Kiki that is horrible. She fired Rudolph.She wants to make sure the changes is done so hopefully no more serious or fatal injuries will occur.
I hope you and Gloria will come for dinner tomorrow.  Yes, we would love too. I thought you weren't working here but the restaurant. I am doing both now but not long hours anymore.  Good.  Please give me two roast beef sandwiches. One with pavalone cheese and the other peppered jack with onions   mayonnaise on the peppered jack one. The other with Dijon mustard and mayonnaise.  Two small cups of this pasta here. Two Waters and 6 red velvet cookies.  Is that all? Two slices of carrot cake.  Okay Kiki.  The cookies are for this evening. 
Jenna worked on the order while I waited.  I paid for the food and hugged Jenna good bye.
Babe lunch is here.  I am busy.  Lisa you need to eat. 
Lisa looks at me with I give in look.
I set the food up.  Oh carrot cake too. Where did you go? Jenna's place. She invited us for dinner tomorrow.i was wondering how long we are staying? I got alot done.  If it continues at this pace probably by Friday. Why what you have planned? I figured to go to some of the wineries to pick upsome cases of our favorites to take back on the plane than them shipping to us.

Doc you down here? Yes, sorry it's dusty down here. What are you looking for in the archives? I know we normally will be on opposite sides of a case but my gut tells me the answer is down here. I left your food on your desk.  I also have some for Yilena and I in the bags with water.

Maur sneezes.
Bless you. Thanks. In here somewhere is the answer to prove your clients innocence. Can my paralegals and I  help you? J I  wish you could. Only lab and doctors will know when we find it.  May I send more of such to help you? Unfortunately,  no these are classified files and even you have to leave J. Okay. I left your lunch in your office. Thanks.  Good luck. Ken and Christina will be here soon to help.  Pike is out on a homicide. You must really want to prove my clients innocence if your down here and Pike is at a homicide scene. Yes and by J. Bye.

J left and I  continue  to look. I call Christina and ask her to bring some goggles and masks for us along with gloves and sanitizing wipes.

Hi Jane.  Hello Christina and Ken. We have extra supplies. Please don't tell her about the candy. We won't. Dr.  Isles says it's bad there.  It's. She kicked me out. Yeah confidentiality. Yeah I  know that too well. Good luck.  Thanks.

I left and went upstairs to see Yilena.
Hello sheriff.  Counselor. I brought some extra lunch. Maur is busy and I  was hoping we can eat. I am starving but it has to be in here. No problem.  Please close the door.

Jane closes the door.

I heard what you did earlier.  Yeah I  found it amusing. We did top. Thanks for making me look bad with the flowers. Oops sorry. It's okay. This is why I am down here. She is in the archives. I brought her lunch and many flowers too. Hope it brings you lunch as it did with me. Just say dessert last night was plentiful and wore me out.  I will be getting my desserts and more too. What did you do? Maur likes her sweets even though she is in shape and looks good in anything or just naked.  Yilena get her out of your mind. You were the one who gave me a visual.  Anyway, I left a few candy arrangements for her in her lab and food in her office. We better eat before the food gets cold. What did you bring? Chinese food.  I got you kung pao chicken with rice and spring rolls.  Yummy and for yourself the same except for kung pao. I got lemon chicken.  Also here are two Waters. 
We ate and talked.

Jane this was delicious.  Thank you.  Your welcome.  I better get going back to the office. Bye counselor. Bye sheriff.

J we found the evidence.  I am going to my office now.  Okay babe enjoy your lunch. I will.  Love you..love you too.  I will bring the documents home for me to see your evidence. I will bring a copy of it home than.  Bye bye.
Christina and Ken leave for a late lunch. I go to lab and see the candy bouquets.

I will definitely be giving Jane dessert later

I will definitely be giving Jane dessert later.  I move the bouquets to my office before pike returns. I warm up my food,  fried rice with shrimp and broccoli and beef with a spring roll with water.  My gal sure knows how to charm me.