23

Doc this case is ridiculous? Jane I am sorry your frustrated with my office but this is the findings. I won't change them to suit your client.  I know that.  Let's talk about something else. We agreed on earlier not to discuss cases we both worked on. I don't want this case to cause problems in our home life. I know doc.  Sorry. 
I hug doc and we go for our run when it's cooler in the evening.

Hey you all. Thanks for inviting us. Aye you know it's harder for us to come to the states right now.  Avery you threw us for a loop switching sides.  See Jackie I wasn't the only who thought that. 
Parker welcome to the family.  Thank you. Yeah when I  saw Avery and she was going to play a professor, I didn't know she had her doctorate nor was a professor before.  Yeah most of us had different careers.  I used to be a detective with Chicago PD but changed careers and went to culinary school. Avery your sweet to get us a town car.  So many people risk their lives and they are not the ones who die or seriously get hurt. Babe it's the surrogate mother. 
Hello this is Avery. Oh no NO NO. I am so sorry for your loss. We will help with the expenses. No it's the least my wife and I can do.
Sweetie our surrogate mother and our unborn twins were killed. Twins and her too. 

We held each other why we cried.

Jenna Deb it's been nice meeting you two ladies.  We are not up to celebrating. We are going to go back Jackie and Richard's place,  of course Parker.  If there is anything we can do besides packing up food, please contact us.  Thank you.

Avery, myself and her parents left.  Jackie was consoling my wife.  My heartache was bad because the loss of life but this was the last chance of Avery to have her own child from her own eggs.I  vowed to her if something  occurred, we would use other options to have a family. This was a hard pill to absorb.

Parker your so worried about me. They were your family too. I know babe.  I am angry at the drunk driver.  I am more worried about you. I already sent her mother flowers and enough money to pay the medical bills funeral and the final payment to have our  children. 

Parker we are going to put the food away.  If you two need anything. Just use the intercom.  Thanks Richard.  Babe I am going to call auntie Jane.  Please call your mother.  I will  We can do that tomorrow.  A phone call won't matter today or tomorrow. Let's just CUDDLE babe.

I just held my wife and we cried together and mourned three lives. Avery's cell rings.  It's aunts Jane's ring tone.
I hand her the phone.
Babe please talk to her.  I just can't now.
Aye Jane.  I just was notified by Maur. How you two doing? Not good. She was going to call you to ask you to tell the others.  I asked her not to until tomorrow so she can be a little more together. We found out while we were celebrating with Jenna  Deb and her parents.  Parker I  am truly sorry for your loss.  Do we need to have a memorial or a funeral? No we just want to move forward.  I sent monies to her mother explaining it would be too hard.  She sent me the cemetery. We never got to name them. Parker you still can do it. I am not sure.  Please let Maur know about tomorrow.  She will add names if you like. Hold on.
Babe tell her for the boy Carlos Thomas Jones Rizzoli and for the girl  Parker Frankie Jane Jones Rizzoli. Thank you auntie.  We love you.  I will pass on the information and have them wait for you to call them.  I cannot promise your nani will abide by it. I know. Jane we will talk to you later.  Thanks. Your welcome.  If she wants me there , I will fly out there.  No auntie but thanks.  Bye

Parker ended the call.

Babe thank you for naming our son after my brother. Parker I know how much he means to you.  He was my everything.  I now have lost three children.  I helped raise him even though we were close in ages and on his birthday too. Parker it's a symbol he is looking after then and he doesn't want you to mourn another day.  You Think so?,Yes very much Parker.  Babe let's go downstairs. I am hungry.  Avery your rules.  Oh Parker.  See love your smile.  Thank you.
We got up and went downstairs. 
We got hungry. We just finished talking to auntie Jane.  Maura found out.  We gave auntie names too mom dad.
Carlos Thomas Jones Rizzoli and for the girl  Parker Frankie Jane Jones Rizzoli.
Oh sweetie they are named after family.  Yes mom.  It was just appropriate.  Also today is the date of Parker's death of her brother.  Avery Parker your brother didn't want you to ache on a different day . This is what Avery told me.  You sure there is no recording device.  Parker no. We definitely don't want to hear your dessert. 
We all laughed.  We knew Richard was trying to make us feel a little joy than sadness.

Richard warmed up our food which we ate completely with ice tea. We stayed up late talking about what we wanted for our children that would never transpire with our bio children.

We were in bed when my nani called.  I didn't answer it. I didn't want to hear my nani condolences nor talk.  It hurt too much. My parents and others just text their love.  We responded to those.

Avery it's okay not to talk to your nani.  How did your mother take it? She cried but more so when I  told her the names.  I know I  said I would call her tomorrow. I  only did because you spoke with Jane.  I didn't want her to be caught off guard. Parker it's okay.  I love you.  My queen I love you too.