48

Babe we are worried.  I know I wish I  could easily get back to myself.  Shooting Angela was horrific for me knowing I  took away someone dear to you. I miss my baby brother everyday. Babe let's go to the gun range tomorrow just to shoot to get some practice and some therapy like Kim suggested. We can even have your mom and aunt to come with us.  This could be good for you both. Okay Avery. Tomorrow after breakfast. In the meantime,  dessert. Babe no way. This room isn't sound proof and neither of us are quiet. I promise.  No buy good try. We can go someplace on out own tomorrow. Thanks.  Love you.  Love you too. 
We cuddled and fell asleep.

The following morning I made breakfast for Maur and I. She smelled the coffee and came out.

Babe I made spinach Omelet with sourdough toast too. Thank you. J I am.sorry for overreacting last night. It's okay Maur.  I just wanted to watch the game. I shouldn't of put on the  strap on until after the game.   Let's go to the gun range we haven't been there in awhile.  It will also give you time to check out two of your businesses.
Okay. 
Maur kisses me.
We eat our breakfast and clean the kitchen up. We get changed and head to the sporting good store.
Morning Dr..Isles and Jane. Morning. We need 9 mm and 45 mm two of each.  Babe go ahead while I pay for this. Jane you know we don't charge you. For once surprise me. Okay 90.00 than.  Thank you.
I pay and wait for Maur.  I see a young teen shoplifting along with an employee . He gets caught. The employee asks him why. He wants to shoot to keep his mother safe. Maur and I agree to take him with us as long as his mother agrees. No charges are brought against him. We call her mom and tell her we are going to be thirty minutes later than we anticipated.
Maur and I arrive on his neighborhood. The mother was nice and agreed he could go with us.  We told her we would feed him lunch.  She offered to pay for the ammo  and told us the gun is her husband's who died a few months ago.
We left and arrived at the range.
Mom and auntie this is Jeremy. Jeremy this is my mother Alice Jones and aunt Becky Scott.  Ladies good morning and nice to meet you.
My mother and aunt put their ear plugs in. We get Jeremy three sets of ear covers.  One for him and his mother to go and one for him

  One for him and his mother to go and one for him

We ask for him to wait with my family and put the green muffs on

We ask for him to wait with my family and put the green muffs on. Maur comes back with the ear plugs heated.  We have him take the green muffs off and we help him shape these and get him some safety glasses for him and his mother.  He shows us his father's  Kimber 9 mm.  I set him up and he loads the gun and yells can I shoot.  My wife says once she can see his stance and how he holds the gum. We are both happy he knows what be is doing. I could see the difference in my wife's eyes of the caring.  They have fun competing.  I decided not to shoot and let them do it. I went outside and told the manager to build me when he and his mother come on to shoot and tell them a limit over ammo, Targets, Cleaning supplies and a fee other items.  They know my wife and agree.  I give them my business card and tell them to bill me. I also bought a locked vault for his mother's vehicle and one for their place and a bag. 
My in-laws smile. 
Avery your doing a good job and I  also think this is doing my niece good too. I turn and agree.. We stayed there for awhile. 

I paid the bill and Parker showed him how to clean his hands and arms

My wife smiled when she saw what I bought. 
We went to  chili's at his asking when we gave him a choice to eat.
Mrs. .Avery and Mrs..Parker thank you for today.  Your welcome.  I enjoyed myself and learned more too.  We finished eating.  We ordered some food for his mother. We told Becky and Alice we would be home in about a two hours.  They said their good byes to Jeremy and left.
We arrived back at his home. 
Parker handed his mother the food and she smiled. She started eating at Parker's insistence.  I explained to them the range I made arrangements to with and what I would like them both to to at least three times a month. .My wife opened up the bags and boxes and we taught each how to clean the gun safely and to.load it.  I went with the mother to help bet install the gun safe vault in the back of her Subaru.. Parker was still inside with Jeremy.  I asked her if she ever shot a gun and was comfortable.  She only shot a few times.  I arranged for her to get lessons for both of them. 
Thank you both for what you have done today and what you set up for us.  It's been difficult but with your generosity is helping us thank you. Your welcome.  If you ever come to Northern California look us up.  You can stay with us. Thank you. 
Jeremy hugged us both and we left.

Avery thank you for today. Babe your welcome. Helping Jeremy helped me tremendously and Kim was right.  Babe anytime you know that. I know.
Parker kissed me.  I called Alice and told her we would be back this evening late so please don't wait for us.  I was taking my wife out for dinner and much needed dessert and she laughed.