80 epilog

I get a call from Frankie.
Yilena I am being called in to the university a double homicide. Antonio suggested we call you so your team can help with this one. I am going to call Dr. Martin in too. Okay, I will be there shortly.

Sweetie a double homicide occurred at your work and Frankie asked me to have my homicide team to come in. I guess Antonio feels both of our agencies will be better to solve it. He is also going to call Dr. Martin too. Yilena please be careful and let me know. I just hope. I don't know. This is scary this occurred on campus. I don't have anymore details. Be safe. I will.

Dr. Martin this is Frankie Rizzoli. I am hoping you can meet me at the university. We have two burned bodies and I am aware from Boston that you helped solve a case when you came to help Maura way back. Yes, I will meet you there. Let me clean up from from garden. Text me the precise location. I will. Thanks Dr. Martin.

Babe I just got a call from Charles. He said two people were burned badly on the university campus. Were you called or anyone from your team? Let me check my emails and voice-mails.

Maur checked.
No notification. Why did Charles know? It's one of his cousins that he says knows something about it. I need to go in and I am calling Avery too. I know we all had taken a day off to recoup from our vacation. Please be safe. If there is anything, I can do let me know. I will.

I back out my BMW and head to the university after I called in detectives Frost and Upton to meet me at the campus

I get in my truck and call baby girl to meet me in the office.

Auntie what is this about? I don't have time to explain but Charles family member needs are help

Auntie what is this about? I don't have time to explain but Charles family member needs are help. They are waiting for us at the office. Okay auntie let me change and I will be there. I am in my sweats. Baby girl come as you are. Okay. I will leave once I speak with Parker. Okay.

Babe that was my auntie Jane. I need to go in. I am sorry I have to cancel our movie binge. It's okay be safe. Thank you.

I get in my car and open the garage

Upton and Frost beat me to the campus.

Frankie what do we have here? Two burned unrecognizable bodies

Frankie what do we have here? Two burned unrecognizable bodies. Antonio, Kevin, Hailey and Barry are already interviewing students and faculty. Dr. Martin is inside with our CSI units. Yilena the aroma is bad. This is going to be a media nightmare. It seems one of the students is their point guard on the women's basketball team. I thought you said the bodies are burnt. The video cameras show the two women going into practice but never came out after practice. One of the women had a class ring on which identified her as Marie Charles.
Jane what are you doing here? Frankie my coworkers are at my office right now with his uncle- my associate Charles Wright. Who is with them a witness to the burning and baby girl. Sis there is a witness? Yes, the boyfriend of Marie Charles. I came to see if there are any other clues.
Sis thank you for the information but you are no longer an officer and can't be here. Okay. Fine. I would like Frost and Upton to do the interview. Jane it's in my police area you know that. Frankie take it or leave it. Why them? He knows Frost when he use to assist the track coach and asked for him. He trusts Frost. Okay Frost and Upton go to their office and conduct the interview.
Jane leaves after speaking with me.
Jane knows I am having PTSD from my service.

Yilena are you okay? Yes. Yilena go home and let Frankie and the others take it. They will update you as you know. Yeah your right. Thanks for looking out for me.

The end

Continuation in Forever Family the sequel to Troubled Waters.