27

Kiki please tell us what happened? Antonio this can wait. No babe it's okay. The sooner I get this done. The sooner, I can go back to my nieces. Sweetie no we are going home. Kiki Richard will be there tonight. Jane and Maura are there. I think the girls will have more than enough people. Also Kiki my cousin Frankie is there too. He still is in shock along with Jane. Yeah today is not a good day for the Rizzoli family. Auntie if you want to be close. Stay with Drew and I. Drew and Lisa can go get your stuff for how ever long you want to stay with us. Thank you. Babe. Yes. I know. Let me get you situated first. Auntie my mom and I can do that. You and Drew go to the house. Babe. I know. Drew we can go in my car. Okay.

Kiki slowly get in the car. Thanks Laura. Have you heard from anyone? Frankie said he gave the case to Atwater and Antonio and was upstairs with the girls. He feels bad that he didn't ask us to come here for you. Laura he was in shock. I am glad he isn't working the case. I wish those two didn't either. I know but they will do a thorough job. I still don't understand why they never found Angela sooner.All this could of been prevented. Wherever she was she did a good job of avoiding the authorities. Okay Kiki were home now. Careful Kiki. I will sweetie. I am worried about the kids. Auntie Kiki I got you. Thanks Tommy. Auntie we will be okay. It was just rough to see MA dead. Can I ask you something? Sure. Did MA say why she was doing it? She was there to kill Jackie than I showed up. She was going to kill us both for interjecting ourselves and preventing baby girl from seeing her. On top she blamed me for all the girls being gay starting with Jane. Auntie that is ridiculous. I know but Angela apparently saw it different. She shot and killed Father O'Malley too. Thanks auntie. Tommy I am going to be here for you all. I know auntie. You and Gloria have been and before that you and Vincent. Tommy how come none of you call Vincent your uncle? Not sure auntie. Maybe cause at times we just call you Kiki. Maybe. I need to call my ex so he hears it from me. Auntie Vincent died don't you remember? No, I guess I am in shock too. Let's get you to bed. Laura please go get one of my Tshirt for Kiki to wear for now. Kiki see I am not calling you auntie. I know. I will go get you a sedative from Maura. Okay thanks.
Kiki let me help you change. Where did Tommy go? To get me a sedative. I was going to call my ex. Kiki Vincent has been dead for awhile. Yeah , he just said that. This is why he left to get me a sedative.

Maura hey Tommy how is kiki? In shock I need a sedative for her too. She was going to call Vincent to tell him about what occurred. I see. Let me go get my bag. Is everyone else okay? They are all asleep from the sedative. Frankie is snoring. Here is a sedative. How you doing? Okay. Do you or Laura need one? No we are okay. If you need anything come or call me. Thanks Maura.
I give Tommy a huge hug and he leaves.

Maura was that Tommy? Yes J. How is Kiki doing? In shock she was going to call Vincent to tell him about today. Babe I can't sleep anymore. They did a good job of cleaning down here. I am not sure Avery will be able to live here now. They may move into Parker's house now. J if they do , they will be closer to us. Kiki and Gloria. True. We will just have to wait. I am really worried about Parker. I know she used to compete like Mandi but hasn't used a gun since her brother committed suicide with one of her guns. She feels awful for killing MA even though MA didn't give her a choice. I think it would be better if they move to Parker's. I know this place means alot to her but they both will have nightmares from here and we relive the shooting over and over in their heads. I know J. Let them decide. Okay.
J fell back to sleep me holding her on the couch.

I called my mother and sister and told them what happened. My mother said she go check on the Rizzoli brothers and Kiki too.

Auntie take this. Thanks Tommy. Tommy was Frankie up yet? No. You going to be good here with Kiki? Yes. I am going to go be with my husband. Bye Kiki. Thanks Laura. Your welcome.

Laura hugs us both and leaves.

I hear keys in the door.
Hey Laura. She just fell back to asleep. I called Esmi and Katelyn. Esmi is going to check on the guys and Kiki. I am going to go upstairs to see if he is awake. I don't hear him snoring. If he is, I am going to take him home. Okay. How you doing? Angry that Angela caused more pain for this family. I know. If you need to talk. I am nearby and a phone call away. Thanks Laura.
Laura go upstairs.

Frankie your awake. Yeah babe. Let's go home. We will check on the girls before we leave. I just did. Frankie go downstairs. I want to check for myself. Okay.
I kissed my baby girl.
Hey mom. I didn't mean to wake you. It's okay. Mom I feel awful that nani did what she did and Parker had to shoot her to keep is safe. Do you blame her? No mom not at all. You know I loved nani to death. Oops wrong thing to say. Baby girl I know what you meant. How did you sleep? Not well. I kept seeing nani pointing the gun at Jackie and I was nearby her. I saw my wife in the corner of my eye with a gun. A GUN SHE NEVER WANTED TO USE BUT KEPT FOR SAFETY AND NANI PUSHED HER TO USE IT. SHE FEELS AWFUL FOR KILLING NANI. WE ALL TRIED TO TELL HER NANI DIDN'T GIVE HER A CHOICE. I AM ALREADY HAVING NIGHTMARES. THIS IS WHY I woke up when you kissed me. I can only imagine my wife's dreams. Her brother now nani. Mom I am going to talk to Parker to see if we can move into her home. It's vacant. She kept it and never leased it out. She didn't want anyone to ruin it. I love this place dearly but the reminder in the foyer is going to be too much. Sweetie when and if she is ready. We all will help you move. Mom I know this is going to sound heartless but . What is it Avery? I won't be attending any memorial or funeral for nani. Baby girl it's not heartless. I still haven't spoken to your father nor the others what they want to do. I know your father has your nani's will. We will have to wait for him to read it and go from there. Sweetie I need to go and you need to sleep more. Thanks mom. Sweetie anytime. I am going to check on Jackie before I leave. Love you. I love you more mom.

I hugged my mother tight.