56

Hello ladies.  How do you two feel? Heads hurt.  Mine would too as you two were doing shots. I am surprised you didn't get sick.  I washed your clothes and dried them. Avery the cleaners had your  clothes brought back earlier. Parker yours are hanging up in the front closet.  Thank you.  Here is some more water and Tylenol.
Go take a shower and I will have lunch ready. I have some sweat pants and shirts if you rather wear those.  You can have them.  I have enough Miami police work out clothes.  Please feel free to stay for dinner. You sure Yilena. We don't want to take up your day.  No not at all. I was going to watch the Yankees and Chicago white Sox game which will start in hour. I hope you don't mind I need to clean my service gun. No not at all.  We will stay. I am a Yankees fan.  Oh boy and your married a Rizzoli too.  Yes, I know.  I feel for you Parker. Whatever ass. Ouch that hurt baby girl. I am going to tell Kiki you using foul language.

We all laughed and they left to get cleaned up. I had fries, peanuts, hot dogs and beer or water for lunch ready for us.
We ate and watched the game.  I cleaned my gun real quick and locked it up. I could tell something wasn't right with Parker.  Parker went to the bathroom and Avery told me. I wish I had known I would of cleaned it later . Avery told me she was a sharp shooter and that is how she met one of her cousins friend and business partner. Kiki and Lisa came back to get some measurements for the backyard for a bench.  I bbq them some hot dogs too and we all sat watching the game and yelling. The game was finished.
Kiki I am going to pay for one of the benches we discussed earlier.  Yilena don't make me kick your ass.  Kiki I highly doubt that.  I want to see this. Shut it baby girl. The lunch was fun and enjoyed the game even if my team lost.  We will bring these clothes back.  Parker their yours to keep.  Oops forgot that. Avery we better get going.  Us too. I want to start on the benches.  You should have them next week. So soon? Yes.  These are very simple but will be nice looking.  I know they will. I guess I am off to golf while the weather is nice.  Did you say golf? Yes. Follow us to our place.  If you don't mind, Parker, Avery and me will go with you.You sure? Definitely. We will meet you at Avery's quick. Lisa don't drive like a bat out of hell.  Yilena we live close by and baby girls is on the way.

  Yilena we live close by and baby girls is on the way

We all left.Gloria turned and caught up to us reap quick.
Babe let's  take the hummer. I will get our stuff while you park yours and get mine out..okay. please get me my tennis and socks too..will do babe.  I see Parker parking her hummer.

and getting her bag and pulling out another hummer and golf bag

I get out.
We really do live close by. Yes. This us Parker's home.  We'll our home now. I will give you a tour Yilena while my wife gets her tennis and socks on.
Baby girl this is a lovely home.  You got rid of alot of your antiques I understand.  Yes new marriage and new life. I get it. Let me get us some cold bottles of water and we get going. Thanks for the water baby girl. Anytime auntie. 
I branded Yilena's and we were our the door.  Thanks Avery.  Your welcome. Parker here is the book you asked me to bring in your text. Thanks.  Yilena here is my book. Here is the money.  Just donate it to project here. I will write a check and give it to you.  Okay.  Thanks.

We left for the course and saw my uncle Tommy, Drew and uncle Frosty coming out. 
Aye we finished earlier but watched the game.  Uncle who won? Not us men. Way to go pal.  Yeah I think Barry's ego is bruised.  Not bruised just surprised but forgot you had a college scholarship for golf.  Yilena whenever you want to play let me know. Thanks Drew I will. Parker here is the check. Drew please drop this off for me. Okay will do. Good luck you all. They will need it.  Baby girl it's on. You want to bet auntie.  Geez you guys are killing me.
Everyone laughs.
Parker let's go inside I don't see nor hear about the bet. No problem Yilena.

Lisa you did pretty good

Lisa you did pretty good. Baby girl you still creamed me.  I will donate 1000 to the homelessness project.  Oh that type of betting is okay.  Yilena if we bet it's not direct money it's for supplies or mainly to charity.  The last bet was when Tommy had to buy her a case of golf balls, tees and golf shoes and I think a new bag.  So you still play well after all these years. Yup my wife doesn't bet me anymore unless it's for a certain type of dessert.  I can agree with that one. Talking about dessert..Are you dating anyone? No not, since I  moved here. I want to get a better handle on this job before I do the dating scene again. Yilena I have a coworker in the English department that might be compatible intellectually.  Parker are you sure this person is okay with me being intersex. Hmmm not sure.  I will have to look into that. Don't go out of your way.  I won't.  She is coming as we speak right now paying her golf fees.
Parker how you doing? A little better. I  cannot wait for you to come back. The person they have teaching your classes the students cannot stand.  Hmmm I wonder if she knows it. I highly doubt it. She is too self absorbed. Wow,  I didn't get that feeling when I spoke with her. She is as phony as they come. Excuse me for my manners Beth. Beth this is Avery's aunt. Lisa Fox and a family of the family and the new sheriff for Sacramento Yilena Salas. Nice to meet you ladies. Beth why don't you join us for dinner at the Mexican restaurant downtown.  Okay let me get washed up and I will meet you. Babe why don't you go with Beth and catch up. Okay thanks.
I kissed my wife. Myself. Kiki, Gloria and Yilena left.