21

Today we went and found our wedding rings. We both agreed a simple band in platinum was enough,since we both were married and widowers.  Parker was married but her wife couldn't bear any children.  I just hope this time I can do this for us.
We are at the chapel  getting married in jeans and shirt. We didn't have any photos done  but did have a video made which we will share with the others but we go back to the Cabin. Parker is cooking tenderloin steak with corn, Jasmine rice with fresh baked bread with Everlasting champagne. 

Mrs. Jones Rizzoli how do you feel? Perfect.  Thank you for agreeing me to keep my last name.  Babe I know what it means to you.  I kept my name top. We are and slow danced.  Mrs. Jones Rizzoli the floor in the downstairs lounge is fine with me.  Parker anywhere is fine to consummate our vows as wife and wife.  I do need to call my aunt first.  Okay.

Aye baby girl.  My dollar still is active? Yes. Not even to your bed partner.
Hold on let me get up. She is asleep.  I don't want to wake her.  Auntie yes.  Go ahead.  Auntie Jane Parker and I got married today.  You did what! Yes auntie. She will be moving in with me and we are going too look for a surrogate mother so she can be insemimated. I accidentally said me but I  corrected myself.  Baby girl I am happy for you. She is a good catch in more ways than one.  I know auntie.  Enjoy your honeymoon in Italy.  Thanks auntie you know me so well.  I know.  Love you. Love you too.
Babe she didn't get mad. You heard my side of the conversation.  She said your a good catch in more ways than one. I am glad she accepted us. Babe so will the others.  I just hope Richard will.  Jackie knows of my experimentation but not Richard. Avery if he doesn't that is his problem not ours. I know he is important to you. Yes he is.  We will get through this together as a couple.  Don't worry about the pregnancy. We will find a surrogate mother.  Parker but what happens if it doesn't work? I didn't save enough eggs and my eggs now are not viable. Babe it doesn't work out and we will get through that too as a couple.  We will still have each other.  Come here. 
I held my wife to reassure her.
Avery started kissing me and I was servicing her. All you could hear was our bodies making noises. 

Mrs . Jones Rizzoli you were amazing as usual.  Parker you were too. Babe you up for a game of golfing or to go to the gun range? Avery I don't care for guns. Why? I don't have any siblings anymore because my brother committed suicide.  Oh Parker I am so sorry.  I am surprised it didn't show up. It probably did but there was alot and I didn't get a chance to read it all. Avery I know you carry and I am okay with that but I also hope you have gun safes. Yes I do. Do you ever think you will be comfortable shooting.  You really didn't read all about me.  Carlo used my gun.  I was cleaning it and the bullets were nearby.  He loaded it while I went to answer my door. We grew up around guns. I even got a scholarship and even competing like Mandi did. After that I stopped competing.  I still have my guns but rarely go shooting.  I don't care anymore either. Let's go golfing instead.  I didn't bring my clubs.  We can rent some or you can use mine. We are about the same height.  I will use yours . I don't want someone else's germs.  They don't clean them well. With your germs, you have already interacted with mine and vice versa quite well . We can go in my car. We will need to get you some shoes  a hat and maybe a glove.  I can get them at the sporting goods store.  We can go to Maura's sporting store.  What else does she own here? The gun range and the hotel off the main strip.  It's small but the food and spa is great.  She owns the spa.  Well  she sure gets alot of my money besides the alcohol. I guess so. Let's get up and take a shower.  You first Parker or we will never leave here.  I will take a bath.  I can join you. I will take one in the other bathroom. Okay.

I kissed my wife. Parker used the shower when I went to take a bath. 
We left an hour later.
Hi Dr.  Rizzoli. Hello.  What can we get you? Dr. Jones needs some golf shoes, a hat. Golf balls. Golf tees and a glove.  Dr. Jones a size 7. 7.5 in black.  Okay.  I bring you out several. Anything but no nikes. I won't support their sweat shops.  We don't  carry anything of nike. Our owner removed anything that had nike.  She made us to donate all items to the homeless and shelters.  Good to hear that.  I would of burned it all.

I looked at my wife and smiles.  She found her shoes and purchased her other items.  Avery will you do me a favor? Sure what do you need? Actually can you bring this ammo and Golf balls and tees to Dr. Isles.  Okay no problem.  Don't let her no I was here.  I  am on  vacation and don't want people to know I am here.   By the way your club came in that you paid for.  I will get it for you.  We were going to ship it out later on.  You will save me time. I will credit your card for shipping and switch the taxes too. Okay.