74

I called Parker. Parker this is Beth. What's up Beth? Don't say anything and just listen. Okay. Yilena proposed to me and I said no. Have you seen her? No.I am on my way with Avery. Thanks.
You all its been fun. Avery I need your help with something. We will see you all tomorrow for brunch. We are going to sleep in. Okay have fun with what you all call dessert. We will Joey. It's good to see you David is going to hate not being here now..

Drew let's go up on the deck and just watch the waves and stars

Drew let's go up on the deck and just watch the waves and stars. My brother the romantic. You could take lessons Frankie. Ouch! Good one cuz. Thank you Carlo. Esmi and Katelyn you look lovely. Thank you Tommy.

Babe this isn't the way to our cabin

Babe this isn't the way to our cabin. I know. Beth was the one who called me. YILENA PROPOSED TO HER AND SHE SAID NO.SHE HASN'T SEEN HER. SHE IS WORRIED. Maybe she just needed time to cool off. It is hard to hear someone to say no on something so serious. I know.

We arrive at Beth and Yilena's cabin.
Parker knocks on the door .
Parker I don't know what to do. Sit down and tell us.Do you want me to call my aunt?She might of heard from her. Please do but be discreet. I will.

I am going to go onto the balcony so you two can talk .Thank you Avery.
Avery goes outside.
I listen to Beth.

Auntie. Yes baby girl . Hold on for a second okay. YILENA ITS BABY GIRL. OH OK.
Sorry baby girl. Auntie she is there?Yes. Good. Beth is worried. You are aware?Yes. She came and had dinner with us. You tend to her and we will tend to Beth. Love you. Love you too.

I go inside. Beth she is with my aunt and Maura and ate dinner. Good. I didn't mean to hurt her feelings. We are still getting to know one another. I know she has been married like me and we are both widowers. I am just not ready to say I do again. Beth did you tell her why? No Parker . Maybe if your honest why. She will understand. I should go to her. No you stay here. I will call my aunt back and ask her to come back. We will leave when she gets here .

I call my aunt.
She is on her way. Thank you. Beth be honest and go wash up.
Parker hugs her. She is in the restroom when Yilena returns.

Yilena give her time to explain. I will thanks. Your welcome.
Parker and I leave.
Beth comes out. I can tell she was crying.
Beth have a seat.
Beth grabs my hands and sits down by me. She takes a deep breath.

Yilena we both are widowers. I have dated and so have you. I like how we are now. I still getting over my spouse as you are. Correct?,Sorta. I will always love her but my feelings even though it's been not even a year are strong for you too. Will you ever want to marry me? Yilena I have done the marriage thing before we both have. I would prefer us to continue as we are. I don't need a legal paper to express how I love you. I hope I do that already. You do. You rather live together than be married? Yes. What happens if something happens? We can have Avery or Jane write something up legally that will give you legal rights to make decisions like a domestic partner. Is that okay? Will this he good enough for us as a couple? Yes. Oh baby I am sorry I didn't say that earlier. Beth have you eaten? No. Let me call for something to eat besides breakfast. Hamburger with onion rings side salad with beer. Yes that will be fine. Why don't you take a shower while I wait for your food. Okay.
Beth left to take a shower. I called Jane and told her what I needed legally. She said she would work on it and have us sign it tomorrow and she would forward it to the courts through Charles. I thanked her and Maura for allowing me to interrupt their romantic dinner. She said it was okay because they could still have dessert.

Beth you feel better? Yes. Your food just came and they took the breakfast items bur left the fruit and champagne. Jane will work on the document and have us sign it tomorrow. She will have her associate to file it. Thanks babe. You sit in bed. I will bring you your food than I am going to take a quick shower and lay next to you. Okay.

I got her bed tray ready and age started to eat even though it was ten o'clock while I took a shower.
.