60

We finally arrived at the shipping yard.
Kiki I wished you would of stayed at the hotel.  Lisa no not when you are still worked up over this and want to kill your supervisor.  I can't blame you. His mishandling the move he says he didn't cost this man his leg.
Rudolph where are you? Aye boss I am here.  I am handling the crisis fall out.  If you would of done what I sent you, we wouldn't have this employee lose his leg.You answered my email and say you didn't. I want your badge and keys.  These men will escort you off my property. You can thank my wife .If I  had come alone you would be found in the ocean dead. Lisa I didn't get the message honest. Stop lying. I already provided the family, the union , the employees and the media the emails at the advices of my extensive attorneys.  Now take this useless asahole off my property. Don't dare come near my properties.
The men remove him.
Lisa you did well.  It just hurts this man lost his leg. I don't care about having to pay his family.  I know babe. The family is aware and others know Rudolph went against your directive and they don't blame you. Kiki I can handle them blaming me but he should of never lost his leg.
Babe I am going to go inside and call baby girl to handle the stateside of this catastrophic situation. Thanks sweetie.  I need to go to the crew personally.

Gloria left and I went inside to call my niece.
Baby girl we did what the attorneys said to do. We need you to handle the press on the stateside for us. Auntie Jane is already setting up a press release here to show the media here what occurred.  Your attorneys over there gave auntie good advice. I hope Auntie Gloria didn't hurt him. No I came with her and we had men escort off the premises.  She gave him his last check.  She told him if it wasn't me being here, they would of found his body in the ocean. Oh auntie. I know the wrong thing for her to say even if it's the truth.  Auntie please try to keep her from making any more statements. Yes  the attorneys here send the same thing.  She is speaking with the crew on the ship now.  Auntie if you need anything else let us know.  We will baby girl.  Auntie by the way.  Gloria isn't being charged for this.  If she insists,  tell her to make a check out for the korsak's children's shelter in this man's name. I will tell her. Love you. Love you too baby girl.
I hung up and waited for Gloria to return to the office here.
Mrs. Fox it's lunch time. I  will return afterwards.  Your and the bosses lunch should be here soon.  Thank you.  Enjoy your lunch. Thank you.

Babe please drink your juice.  I want you to still eat and drink healthy even while we are here.

Okay Kiki

Okay Kiki.  Rest for a bit.  The problem will still be there.  I know I am just trying to alleviate anyone else getting seriously hurt or worse.  Babe everyone knows the changes.  Let the crew finish up before going out there.  You hovering over them isn't going to do them well.  We came to do what needed to be done.  Let's leave and allow the new supervisor do her job. Okay your right.. You always keep me in control when I don't want to be. I try- not always successful.  Kiki for the most part you do. I am just going to tell her we are leaving okay..

Gloria leaves and we go back to the hotel to sleep which is significantly needed for us both.

Dr..Tyler you have a delivery. Please leave it in my office. Well we did that but  nothing else will fit. Class please excuse me. Please finish reading the short story and evaluating it with your fellow students.
I leave. I see my student assistant smiling.

Dr

Dr. Tyler I am going to guess someone likes balls and flowers. Yes.  Please be careful when you leave.  Feel free to take flowers and balls with you to your girlfriend.  I will thanks.  The balls will be for me for the dorm for basketball practice.

I just laugh. I go back to my classroom.  Class class is finished. If you like some plastic balls and flowers please go by office to get some. What professor Tyler? It's a inside joke. 
The athletes definitely went to get the balls and they took most of the flowers both genders. 
When I was finally able to get to my desk and close my door, I called Yilena.
Hello this is sheriff Salas.  Your an ass. I see you got my deliveries.  Yes,  a gentlemen from house keeping told me I had some deliveries.  I told him thank you and to put it on my desk. When he said he did that,  I left my classroom to see for myself.  My poor student aid couldn't get out of there and laughed.  I had him and my students to take the balls and flowers. The students wanted to know and I told them an inside joke. I knew you would get the innuendo professor.  Oh I did. I love it but next time no so grand.  Okay. I will see you tonight.  Yes you will.