43

Jefferson Warren. Greg Fellows and Paul Windsor trial continues today.

We arrive earlier before the media arrives

We arrive earlier before the media arrives. We didn't want to deal with the media so early in the morning. The baliff allowed us in the building and court room early.

We all entered

We all entered. Today it was Maur's turn to be on the stand about her past relationship why Jefferson Warren. She was a little ansy. She has not problem speaking about her job and what it entails but today was different. Besides us making love last night I prepped her on possible questions their attorneys and the district attorney would ask. This attorney was arrogant and it was an upcoming re election year.
Please state your name for the record. Doctor Maura Dorothea Isles. How long were you in a sexual relationship with Jefferson Warren? A year and half. Why did you break up with him? I could see he was getting to be man that wasn't good for me nor my health. What do you mean? He at times would Choke me during sex and laugh about it. He was nice in the beginning but came abusive at around 14 months in the relationship. But you stayed with him for 2 more months. Yes I did. I was scared to leave because of his threats he made towards my mother and sister. But are you not the daughter of the Irish crime boss. Objection your honor. Sustain. Jury disregard his question. I will not tolerate you bribtijt her father into it. Yes your honor. Her father has nothing to do with this. How could be your scared of such a man? Your honor may I answer his previous question? Yes you may Dr. Isles but be very careful what you ask her next. Yes your honor. YES, I am his daughter, but I didn't know at the time nor do I condone his behaviors and all he is about. Just because you were conceived by two people doesn't make a person a parent. My adoptive parents raised me. I later found out my adoption many years down the road. It took me awhile to get along with my biological mother and twin sister. When I found out who my biological father was my best friend is the one who mentioned it to me. She would see he was around alot and would come and go without many people to see him. When I did ask my biological mother who was the sperm donor, it was him. Your saying until than you were clueless ? That is correct. I have no more question for this witness.
The DA turn now.
Dr. Isles so when Detective Jane Rizzoli told you and you inquired is when you found out? Yes. When did you and Ms Jane Rizzoli begin your intimate sexual relationship? It's been about two years now. During that time did Mr. Warren ever threatened deteftice Rizzoli? Yes and she warned him along with her partners Sgt. Vincent Korsak and Barry Frost to back off of both on myself and Jane. Did he back off? No. he waited one night to get Jane alone and tried to strangle her. What did the detective do? She kicked him in his penis hard and handcuffed him. She arrested him for assault. Per our records he has done some time for the assault and has been good until all this? I don't know. I was at the trial as her best friend. No further questions your honor.
I am thinking good Maur.

You son of bitch you are making me out to be a monster. You did become one Jefferson.
Counselor get your client in check. Dr Isles please step down.
Maur went outside with me .
Babe you did well. Take a couple of deep breaths. J I don't want to go back in. Babe we need to show the Jury he cannot tell us things and get away with it. Sit beside Antonio and I. We will keep you safe. Okay.
We re enters the court room. Parker was on stage discussing the conference and when she felt ill than came Kelly and several other professors from thoughtout the United States.
This district attorney with Jenna's help who arrived in time to testify on the protection side.
Sorry I am late your honor. My wife and I had layovers. the Anistons were nice enough to have their plane take us from New York to Tahoe airport.

Jenna clobbered Warren and his crew. It seems she didn't tell us all she found about Warren and his crew. The defense attorney was trying to punch holes in her testimony which didn't work. The district attorney and and defense attorney rests..The judge gave the jury instructions and
they left. We went back after lunch and no verdict yet. The judge told us court would reconvene some time tomorrow if the juriors had a verdict.
We left the court house.
Bitch why didn't you tell us more? Aye you only needed the basics and my government intervened and informed me I would be arrested if I gave you further information..I have my wife to think about too not just me asshole. Just be glad I was able to contact Jackie so we got here. J stop calling her names. We have been friends for too long you to be mad. You heard my daughter. But Esmi. But nothing. Let's go to a nice restaurant and eat. Jenna you and Deb can come with us since the town car dropped you off. Your bags are where dear? They are still on the plane. Okay I will have someone pick them up and take them to the hotel. Thank you. It's not a problem.
My brothers. Avery and their spouses looked at me like idiot. She kept us all safe.