75

I woke up with Maur in my arms.
Morning beautiful. Back at you. J your new moves have me a little sore. Lay on your stomach and, I will give you a massage. We have to hurry though. I need to have them sign these documents and forward them to Charles so he can get them approved by the court. How about we take a hot shower and you can massage me in there?
Maur laughs evilly.
I get up and join her. We enjoyed ourselves but got ready to meet them at their room for breakfast.
Yilena they are here.
Geez you guys your room is just as bad as ours. Housekeeping is definitely going to be making alot of monies on us all . As we discussed , you two sign here and dare it. I will have a courier pick it up in Cancun. Now let's go eat breakfast once I take these to be sent out once we dock .

Jane dropped them off at the business office and we met everyone for breakfast .
Baby girl and Parker you made it. Yes dad. We got enough rest. Good because the weather Channel said it isn't suppose to rain until this evening but an overcast. We will wear sweatshirts or a light jacket. Let's eat. I am starving.

Tommy,Frankie and my sister in laws show up when we are done.
Hmmm late aren't we?Sis we had a late night. You Tommy? Yes the same. We know. Music next time would be nice . You both are on near us.
The guys all laugh .

You all ready to shop? The guys go with Richard and us girls go with Jackie. Let's see who comes back with the best deals?We already know you women will spend the most money. Uncle Frosty hmmm. How about we be you spend more than me. Baby girl you on. It's like taking money from you at the race track. Uncle Frosty I was a kid than. Yes. Five hundred goes to the winner.

Okay but when I win,I will give your money to one of the ladies who sell foods

Okay but when I win,I will give your money to one of the ladies who sell foods. Okay mine will do the same but a man..deal baby girl.
You all abd your betting. Yilena others benefit from our bets. True. It's not illegal boss. It's sheriff to you. Yes sheriff but not in Mexico. Very funny baby girl. I can still arrest you. Not here you can't. If you recall, I am an international lawyer who is good at it. You tell her. Jane hush..
We get cabs to take us to different locations for
shopping.
Parker I am just going to buy a bracelet for myself and food to eat. Oh my you will win.Yup.I did my shopping for gifts in Ensenada.

y daughter the planner. Yup mom. Laura just laughs at My cousin Avery.
We stop at street vendors and inexpensive stores.