42

Court was rough today. We were there supporting the district attorney and being called as witnesses. We eventually left around five o'clock and had to return tomorrow too.

We all went out to eat dinner and relax some. Eventually the only ones who stayed was Antonio, Atwater, Laura, Frankie. Tommy, Drew, Jackie Richard, Maur, Parker. Avery and myself. We all stayed at my cabin.

I opened the garage and Parker parked next to Avery's parked truck

I opened the garage and Parker parked next to Avery's parked truck. I parked next to Laura after she parked.

Atwater and Antonio parked arrived in Atwaters truck and parked in driveway as well Tommy with Drew.
The other Mercedes was actint up so Richard returned it to avis rental and got another. He parked the new rental on the street.

Jane where do we plug the hummer in? Oh because of no pumps? Yes

Jane where do we plug the hummer in? Oh because of no pumps? Yes . I had them removed Parker. I got got plugs that go into a regular socket now. I wish they would of been out before I had them installed at our place. Me too. Times sure have changed. Yeah I got this up here because idiots were trying to steal it and I was getting the bill for outrageous price. I got them arrested but it easy. Tahoe sheriff suggested this and had them replaced about a month before we came up here.
J let's go to bed. I know you must tired. Good night all. Tommy and Drew hope you will be comfortable. We will make the most of it. We want Avery and Parker to be rested enough for court tomorrow. Baby girl no dessert or tomorrow Drew and I will get the bedroom. Okay uncle Tommy. Thanks Tommy. Parker you need to rest too. You still healing. I know but haven't had sex over a month. Parker you will survive. I am not sure about my daughter. Dad. You are a Rizzoli after all. Is auntie going to? Don't know but Maura knows better. Night all. Come on babe we can cuddle. Avery you heard your other dad. YES RICHARD.
BABE AT TIMES IT SUCKS YI HAVE THEM ALL HERE.
We all still love you..yeah yeah yeah .
Parker and I leave and close our door. Babe it's okay. We can cuddle. I know but still. Let's just take a shower and cuddle okay. I have missed you so much Parker. Talking to you only and not being allowed to see you was hard. I know Avery. It was hard on me too.
Avery and I get undress and Avery goes down on me.
FUCK AVERY. I KNOW YOU AREN'T COMPLAINING. NO NOT AT ALL. THEY SAID NO SEX. NO I FEEL BETTER. YOU ARE GETTING BLOW JOB IN THE SHOWER. THEY WON'T KNOW.
My wife continued to give me a fantastic blow job that I was needing badly. I was coming and my body was trembling. Avery remove her mouth and jumped in my arms. She position my dick inside her. My wife was close to coming and I didn't have to do anything but have my dick in her vagina. We both came hard.
Whew Avery what happened? Babe you had me already wet when came in here. I was already coming with you talking to me. I missed this. So did. Let's finish the shower and cuddle up.

Maur your joking Right? NO. I can finger you and you can finger me. Okay babe.
Jane and I didn't take long to come in bed. We licked each other fingers and cuddled up. We nodded off .

Tommy that was kinda rough. No it wasn't. They will survive and so we will we. They will just have to deal with the noises.
Oh fuck Tommy.
I can't believe the guys took the double beds. Tommy you wouldn't of got any dessert if we were there. So be quiet and service me.
We hear Antonio clear his throat.
Sorry cuz I was thirsty. I will get Atwater bottled water and some snacks so we don't disturb you anymore. Okay
Antonio hurried up and left. Tommy I am done. Babe I. No. Good night .