34

Auntie whewww long day. Anymore problems? Let's get going home than.  I am bringing some cases home.  They still need to be worked on. Okay.

We leave and I park my car at auntie Jane's and Maura's place.

Hello baby girl

Hello baby girl.  I saw the interview and came home to no one. Hopefully , this will be the last of it. We can hope. I see you brought some files home.  Yes, auntie I  need to update you on a case. A lady was threatened by her ex husband to kill her. She is frightened and some pd officer was inappropriate when he went out there to tell her basically nothing will be done.  She already has put in a restraining order which he violated and was arrested twice.  I called my dad and he was going to address it.  I also encouraged her to hire a body guard in the meantime.  I gave her contact information on another agency. Wow. I  hope she doesn't end up dead.  Me too Maura.  Dinner is ready. Street tacos and the works for dinner.  You two go change.  Maur I will be okay.
We both laugh at my auntie Jane.
Auntie Jane go change.  You know you will make a mess.  Fine.  Thanks baby girl. 

They leave to change and I  set up the dining room.

Baby girl what do you want to drink? Just water. I don't want to drink tonight.,since we have work to do. Babe Ice tea for me.
Maur how was your day? Two homicides . Two yup. 
We finished eating and cleaned up.
Babe do you have work to do? Unfortunately yes.

Maura your office came out nice

Maura your office came out nice.  Thanks baby girl.  You two try not to stay up too late.  Neither you either.  I won't.
I kissed Jane and she and Avery went to her office.

Auntie your addition to the house came out nice.  Yeah Carlo did a swell job for us. Let's get cracking.  If I don't get to bed early,  Maur will throw another fit. Okay auntie.

I looked at her photos real quick and started on it

I saw Maura walk by with her lap top to her office than when straight to work.
Auntie I am beat.  You better go to bed too or she won't be having Dessert if she is ticked. Yeah. your right.  See you tomorrow baby girl.
We hugged and went our separate ways.

Aye babe.  Glad you came early or no dessert.  I know baby girl said the same thing to me. Close the door.

Maur and I stayed up for dessert.

Aye sweetie how did work go? Pretty good actually.  Auntie I finished early so they could have dessert.  Babe I  miss you. Me too. We could have phone sex. Sorry babe.  I have an early court hearing.  Okay. Love you. Love you too. I cannot wait for this week to be over with babe. Me too counselor.  Good night.  Night babe.
I ended the call and nodded off.