51

Babe see you tonight.  Stay out of trouble please.  I will Avery and try not to work top hard.  I will see you after lunch with Kim in your office..yes babe.
I left for work enjoying my new Porsche.  One guy wanted to race me and I declined when I  was picking up coffee for my aunt and I.

Auntie here is your coffee. Thanks sweetie. I  was running behind.  I bet.  Sorry for interrupting you.  It's okay we moved forward big time.
We have to meet with Charles Wright and Jennifer Eggers our new partners to catch up.  I want to be done before Kim comes at 11.30 for Maur and I  session.

The update went well..Maur arrives a little early and has our lunch. Kim wants us to eat while we have our session today because she knows the hectic schedule Maur has.
Babe what's wrong? Frankie didn't get the sheriff position. Who did?A lady from Miami who had more experience from what Nina could find out. My poor brother probably feels like crap. What's her name? Yilena Salas. Maur I knew her way back. She does have more experience than both Frankie and I back than. She was wondering why I was leaving for close to three hours today.  She wasn't happy until Frost yells her about the anthrax poisoning.  She knew of it bit didn't know I was one of the victims. Babe she didn't hassle you did she? No, she was polite. I just never worked under a woman. Babe you have with me every night.  J that is not the same . Maur she goes by the rules like you.  You will like her give her time.  I guess.  Hey Kim we are ready. Dr..Isles you okay? I have a new sheriff is all. Ah okay. I am glad you brought lunch. Let's start.
Maur how have you been since we stopped before the anthrax situation? I was actually doing all until than. I am being more reactive that Jane can attest to.  I have been more sensitive. Maura it's common.  Jane how do you feel when she reacts? I give her the space she needs so we don't argue. Good.
We discussed more and Kim gave us some work to do.  We made another appointment for next week. Maur left.

Hello Jane.  Hello Parker talk to you later off to court.  They are waiting for you thanks.

Good afternoon Parker. Please have seat next to your wife.  Aye sweetie.  Hi Babe.  How are you two doing? We have had our ups and downs but doing better as a a couple.  Iam just still haven't gotten over my nightmares from the shooting. Parker you will always have them. Please try these exercises when it happens. You will have to wake up to do them in the beginning but eventually will do them while you sleep. Avery how you doing with her with the shooting and her being poisoned? I continue to tell her my nani didn't give her an option if she wanted is alive.  I feel angry Maura ex boyfriend and the people he hired got her sick and so many others.  I am grateful they all lived and doc didn't get sued.  I would like you to work on these.  I would like to meet with separate next week. We can do this during your lunch or early or after work. Just set up am appointment. Thanks Kim. 
I get a call from my dad telling me he didn't get the position.  Parker and I invited him and my mother for dinner tonight.  I kiss my wife good bye and walk her to her car and leave to meet with my client at the jail.

Dinner was being cooked by Parker since she was still on her sabbatical.
Babe this smells delicious.  It sounds like my parents just drove up.

  It sounds like my parents just drove up

Aye baby girl sorry we were late. We had to wait for the train to go. It took forever.  It's okay.  Daddy where did you learn how to park? Not in the mood. 

Sorry daddy.
My mother looks at me like watch what you say.
Hi Laura and Frankie.  When are you going to call us mom and dad Parker? Sorry dad.I made some ice tea, since you two have to drive.  I rather have a cold modelo. Coming right up daddy.  Thanks  baby girl. Parker this lasagna is made just like my mother would make it. Thanks Dad. Please excuse me. Dad mom I will be right back.  Frankie please watch what you say. They just started counseling today.I  know your mad but stop it.  We are trying here. Sorry babe.

Babe you okay? Avery this is hard. Babe he didn't mean it as a zinger. You do make it like my nani did. Sorry Avery. I guess I am more sensitive tonight.  It's okay let's go back.  Okay.

We walk  back to the dining room.
Parker I am sorry about earlier. Dad it's just me being more sensitive.  I didn't know you two started counseling.  Yes my feelings are just heightened.  Parker it's okay. Thanks mom.
We got through dinner without any more problems and had a nice apple pie with coffee that Parker made.
Parker the apple pie was delicious.  I hope there is enough for me to take to work tomorrow. Frankie.  What. I like the pie.
Dad there is.  I will cut you two slices to take home.  Thank you. It's getting late.  We both have early day tomorrow.  Thank you for the dinner. Your welcome dad. Yes indeed thank you. It's nice not to have to come home to cool and eat so late.  I totally understand mom. Parker is packing up lasagna for you two to have for your lunch.  Thanks sweetie.
We walked by parents out and hugged them goodbye.
Babe how you feeling better.  I am going to stay up to work on my assignment.  Okay but not too late. I will try not to babe.
I kiss my wife good night and went to take a shower than to bed.