66

Gloria you tossed and turned all night. I am sorry.  I know I have been careful but still worried. Babe if they find out we will deal with it. Kiki I don't want you to get hurt. This was my doing before we got back together long before. Gloria O'Reilly for better or worse.
I looked into Kiki's eyes as she started to give me a hands-on the lower region and than yanked my boxers off.  My cock was hard when I  entered her and made love to my wife. Kiki was panting as well as I.
Gloria harder and faster.  Yes my queen.  Oh big papa .
When she said papa is when I shot my sperm in her. 
Oh papa yes papa. 
I kept pushing Kiki further in her orgasm. My wife was attacking the hell out of my neck and eventually started sucking on my Arreola and gave me a blow job that had me coming three times.  My wife knew we both needed this and our bodies reactions didn't disappoint either of us.

Beth you ready? Yeah I  am right behind you.  After work Beth,  meet me at Juanita's for dinner. I will be there baby.
Yilena kisses me and I get into my car. I started my car and drove to Casey's work with a check in am envelope addressed to him just in case.

I parked my car on the side out of the way just in case

I parked my car on the side out of the way just in case. Hey Casey thank you.  Hi Joey.  Morning Beth. Here is your check. I wasn't sure if you be here. We got back about an hour ago and getting ready to eat. Have you eaten? No I was going to pick up egg mcmuffin and coffee from McDonald's. Stay and join us for breakfast. Joey just finished cooking pancakes. Scrambled eggs bacon and hash browns for us and coffee with orange juice.  I am hungry but not that hungry.  Well tell me what you want? I will serve it to you and introduce you to the team .
I followed them to their kitchen area and was surprised the size and all the appliances they had.  Casey introduced me to everyone. One of the firemen started to flirt and Casey got up and told him to knock it off.
Dude she doesn't like you and she isn't into men. Oh she is your type Joey? Yes but we're both taken. I am so sorry Beth. It's okay. I am with the sheriff. You mean that hot chick is a lesbian too.  Yes she is.  Dang it Joey.  The other fire employees laughed. I finished my breakfast and left.
On the way I called Yilena and told her I was hit on by Joey's coworker and Casey stopped it right away.  The guy didn't know you were a lesbian. Babe that is funny. I guess I  need to go pay a visit. No Yilena don't you dare.  But babe.  No Yilena or you will be taking care of yourself for awhile. Beth.  Fine. I will let this go but any others I am not promising. I enjoyed my breakfast with Joey and her fellow firefighters. Hmmm We will see baby. Love you.  Love you too.
I only told her to be honest not for her to get upset.

Sheriff what's wrong? Dr. Isles Beth went to drop off a check for Casey and had breakfast there.  One of the guys hit on her. Casey stopped it and he was told by me I  was with her. Let me guess she didn't handle it well and you were going to go deal with him.  I recall when Jane and  I finally told people about us not everyone knew right away.  One of the captain's here came onto me.  I handled it and told Jane. Jane left her office. Just say it wasn't a nice scene here. Oh I bet.  Jane is very possessive. I am too. Jane didn't get dessert for two weeks actually three because the third week I was on my menses.  Just say she behaves now.  Okay,  I  get it Dr..Isles. You came up here for ? To give you my report on the triple homicide. Ah thank you. I was surprised Jane and Avery didn't get it.  Yes me too. I am glad they didn't. They wouldn't of won this case and you know how Jane can be when she loses.  Yes. I do.