47

Wow, that was awesome counselor.  I am to please. You definitely did. We better get inside.  We didn't turn heater on and it's getting a little chilly.

We get out and dry off Maur puts her robe on while I run inside to get a little warmer.  Maur be careful when you come in. There is a puddle.  I need to get the mop. I wait a few minutes and J mops it up. 
Thanks all my luck I would of fell. I know babe. Let's go take a nice hot bath and relax watching the game.  You and your red Sox. Babe of course.
Jane gets the TV on and I set up up water for the jacuzzi.  Jane comes back with beers, hot dogs  and peanuts. 
J really? Yes we don't know when we are going to get out of here.  I came prepared. I even put  Dijon mustard on yours with red onions. Oh thanks. What see your hungry already? Well, I smelled it and we did get a work out in the pool.
I sat behind Maur with my beer and she she placed the food on the shelf.
Babe did you just eat mine too? Delicious. I will go make you one. No bring two just in case.  Okay.
Maur gets out and wraps a towel around her. I just stare at her and miss a good home run.
Ah fuck. What J? Looking at you I missed a good home run. I still got it daddy. Yes you do mamacita. 
I bring back the food and notices Jane's has a evil smirk on. I just shake my head. I am not sure what she is up to .
She takes a swig of her beer before I get in. She grabs a hot dog and I feel the cock.  Dessert is coming soon.

Babe you okay? Will be soon more then ok papi.  Papi. You noticed it yes.

Jane gets closer and I guide the cock in my anus.  She is bucking and I am bucking  .
Yes go for second.  J really? I can multi task doc. I KNOW BUT THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE YOUR FULL ATTENTION. BABE IN A FEW MINUTES YOU WILL I PROMISE.
Maur pouted until the game ended.
Babe where you going to bed alone. Please don't be that way.
Maur got her robe her on left the master bathroom. I could hear her getting her lap top and cell.
Shit shit in the f dog house again.  I got out and the jacuzzi was draining.  I dried off and got my Tshirt and sweat pants on. I got into bed and watched the news.  I knew not to enter the guest room in my own cabin when she got this way.

Babe you ready for me to do the steaks,? Yes the grill is hot now.
We made steak   baked potato and nice mixed salad with artesian bread from Pikes Market for dinner.
Parker I sure miss your cooking.  I am also half way through your book. Mom I thought you were napping.  I was until it started to rain. I  love the characters in it and waiting to read the next one.  Mom I am glad you like it.  Yes bringing the old gadgets and bef child showing how easy to use the air fryer  expresso machine was funny go me.  Mom that wasn't meant to be funny.  I know it was me. You noticed that? Yes way too many similarities. 
We finished eating dinner.  My aunt Becky and mother insisted they clean the kitchen.  I was just glad it wasn't a huge mess when we experiment with new recipes. 
Parker sweetie how you doing now? Mom from what? Sorry Avery but from the shooting.  Oh. It hasn't been easy but Kim the therapist worked hard with me . I told you this is why we moved back to my place . Sweetie you mean both of your home..Yes mother. 
I stopped asking questions because her tone.
Avery I am getting tired.  I am going to go to bed.  Please stay up and visit. Okay babe.

I kissed my family good night and went to the guest room.

Avery how is she really doing? Alice she still is having night mares but they are less frequent now. My family and I reassure her it's not her fault but the guilt eats her up like with Carlos. I knew Alice it was and she has been covering it up.  Becky we cannot force her to tell us. You see her response to me. Avery this is why we are so worried about her than she gets poisoned with anthrax  I know Alice. I just support her is all I can do. This is one of the reasons why I suggested we visit you. The other when she didn't want you knowing about anthrax and how she responded to it. She didn't want you to know or come to the trial.  I knew you two were hurt when she said not to go to the hearing.  We were.  We both just wanted to be there for you both. 
I know and I truly appreciate it. She is scared you guys traveling can get hurt with you getting older no disrespect. You two are her only biological family left. Alice she is way too protective of us. We are in good health so far. My daughter won't change. I just want her to back to her spirited self   Alice I miss that too.

I got up and heard my wife and family talking about me.  It hurts because they are right. I clear my throat like a cough so they know I am coming.  I know my wife ain't buying it.  Damn  her.