4

I woke up before Jane.Jane's grip on me was nice but knowing I was going to have to wake her up so she would release me  bothered me. I just wish the two of us could stay this way all day.

Jane's cell rings.
Jane wakes up.
Morning Jane. Morning Maur. Jane you want me to get your cell?No,I can get it later. Maur it's five o'clock. We have stoll until 6 thirty to wake up.I know I  just wanted to watch you sleep.  Maur your breaking out in hives. What are you really thinking of? I wish we both didn't have to go to work and stay in bed like this. Is that it?No.
Maur gets on top of me and kisses me. I reciprocate and she opens her mouth giving me permission to slide my tongue. We are both moaning. Maur is getting wetter and I slide my hand on her clit and rub on it. She likes this so I go further and slide two fingers in her. Maur is panting and needing more as she is bucking her hips.
Maur how far do you want me to go?Jane all the way. Please don't stop.
My cell keeps ringing and I ignore it.
I suck on Maur's earlobe and she is trembling and is dripping onto my leg. Maur comes hard and bites on my breast hard as she comes. She is licking my areolas and they are hard. She takes one of my nipples in her mouth and puts two than three fingers inside of me.
Maur your Killing me.  Your fucking good and never been with a woman. True but knowing what gets a woman off and being a doctor gives me advantage. Indeed oh fuck Maur. Shit Maur faster.
Maur went deeper in me and went fast. I cam and she went lower and sucked on my lower region. I came two more times. Maur tool all of my juices and came up to my lips and kissed me.
Jane I never thought making love to another woman would be so envingorating and tasty. I am glad I am your first. I would like to do something since we have talked about our likes and dislikes. Okay.
Jane gets up and turns off her cell and mine too.
She brings back lube and is wearing a nice size on. Fuck this is going to be fun and painful.  I never have been with anyone with that size of a penis.  I will not tell her. I  don't want this to stop. 
Maur if this is painful or anything tell me. Okay.
Jane puts lube on her , the dildo and me. She lines us up and slowly enters my vagina. I am tight and she feels it. She pulls out and enters me again. She continues doing this until all 11 inches of her are in me. We are bucking our hips and we both are loving every minute of it.  I was surprised that 11 inches wasn't painful at all considering I never had a penis in me that width nor length.  Jane pulls out finally and has me on my side and enters my anus slowly. I am feeling pain in this one and finally tell her this cannot go like my vagina.  Jane pulls out and pulls out the dildo and has me sucking on it while she gets a crotchless dildo from under her pillow and removes the harness and places it partially in her and the rest in me. Jane fills me up and fuck she is good at this. I am screaming for more and panting like a dog. Well we both are now. We both cum together. Jane holds me as we ride our multiple orgasms out together.

Jane thank you for listening and not giving up nor teasing me. Maur with making love and sex I will not make fun of you. I want you to enjoy it as much as I do with you.  Jane it's around 6 thirty we should probably go take a shower together. I like that very much.
Maur and I get up.  Jane washes me softly and with so much care that I  ended up crying.
Maur let it out. Your not use to seeing this side of me. It's okay.  Jane your so tender and rough and know when it's better to do one over the other.  Maur I have had practice.  It wasn't always like this. Maur what are you doing? If I  have to explain, I am not doing a good job of  it. Maur oh fuck yeah you are fuck yes yes oh fucking yes. Cum for me daddy. Shit daddy is.
I came for Maur and she finishes washing our bodies so we can get ready for work.
Jane I have no idea where this will go but thank you. Maur anytime you want a repeat   you know where I work and sleep.  Yes I do.
JANE KISSES ME PASSIONATELY.

I left to go to my bedroom to get ready and took all my clothes on the floor with me. I am getting dressed and see Jane gave me a nice hickey on my breast with her initials JR. I laugh and continue to dry off and get dressed.

I listened to my messages. Avery is already at work Going over what I left out on my desk in James West file. I call her back.

Morning baby girl. You are there early. Yes, I know but knew you had a lot of evidence to go through. I made several calls. Auntie what I found out there is no way he is guilty. His mother will be there at ten with more proof. In the meantime,  use the document to get the additional findings from Maur's people and the sheriff.  Okay on it. Nice your back baby girl.  ME too sorta. See you later on.
I hung up my cell and noticed I had scratches on my back.  I ask Maur to put some ointment to prevent any infection.

Jane I am so sorry.  Maur don't be. I marked you up too. Yes. I SAW THAT. I JUST WANTED YOU TO REMEMBER WHO DID THAT. JANE CUTE BUT YOUR NOR WHAT WE DID THIS MORNING I WON'T BE FORGETTING. 
We kissed before I left Maur's bedroom.  Fuck changing panties again. I better start bringing some with me for now on.