69

I put the last item on my website for sale and brought a bed tray with Gloria and steak. Brussels and baked potato.
Sweetie you eating with me right.  I will bring mine but sit in the chair  okay. Please bring me a beer. One beer only. Yes dear.
Kiki returns with her food and our beers with the tray. We watched the news while we ate.

A few days passed and we go to Avery and Parker's. 
Auntie how's your ankle? It hurts baby girl but not as bad. Your doing what I said.  Yes Esmi. Let me take a look.
Esmi unwrap it.

It's no longer bruised or swollen and its healing well...keep following my directions. I  am. 
Food is ready.  My mother in law and auntie Becky,  and Richard did the cooking.
My nieces home was decorated well. The food was good.
We ate and sang Christmas songs and we played our instruments.  Avery and Kiki was on the piano. Richard was on the bongos he had brought. Joey played the saxophone. We opened the few presents.  Many used the cruise as their main Christmas gift.   Babe open yours now. Oh Yilena I  love it. Yilena you did well. Thanks Parker.  Nice bracelet  Thanks Alice.

  Everyone loved her gift.

Yilena how's the addition coming along? It has the roof on it. It needs the electrical. Dry wall and the door up. It will  be done. Casey says he will work on it while we are on the cruise.  He is coming back early to finish it.  Its coming along well thanks to my design. Okay big head brother. Well it's the truth. We know Carlo.  Jane don't be jealous because I got the looks and the brains.
Everyone laughed.

  Aye be nice.  Cousin we are.  You all behave.  Yes auntie Kiki. My goodness I hope you all behave on this cruise. It can be fun but not teasing and being mean as you all can be sometimes.
Everyone was quiet and nodded except for Barry, Alice, Becky,  Jackie and Richard just laughed.
Mom and auntie Becky I don't know why you two are laughing.  Kiki those two will be the biggest offenders.  Oh boy! I probably will be Kiki. 
My mom nodded her head. 

Everyone I hope you have your passports. Everyone said yes on unison to Tommy's question.

Maur I have a Christmas gift from my client Jasmine Whitaker and family. Why? She wanted to thank you for proving she was innocent. She had her twins. They named the girl,  Dorothea after you.  Poor baby.  Is Dorothea her first name or middle? First.  They are big fans of the wizard oz. Ah that makes sense than.  Please tell them thank you when you speak with them.  Open it.

Maur opened it. I love it.

She asked for Kiki to make it with the replica of the knife that her twin used

She asked for Kiki to make it with the replica of the knife that her twin used. I  see that. I am so glad my client was innocent and we proved it. Like the old days.  It's getting late and we know we better leave now before the fog sets in here and we all end up staying at baby girls.

We all hugged one another.  Parker, Becky,  Jackie and Richard stayed here while my family and close friends left. 
Jackie and Richard this is your room. I cannot believe you came today instead of last night.  We would of made it sooner but the plane was being worked on and all the other flights were booked.  I  glad you made it.

Us too Avery

Us too Avery.  Sleep well.  We shall we are beat. Night night.

I walked upstairs and my wife was speaking with my mother in law.  I said goodnight and also to Becky.  Becky was laughing.

Good night mom

Good night mom. Sleep well.  I hope the bed was comfortable for you. It was once I got up to ask you for more  blankets.  Your aunt came and took one of mine and I didn't know.  Mom you and auntie will never grow up. Sweetie this is what keeps a young. 
I hugged my mother and went to see if my aunt was okay.

Babe your aunt Becky was laughing.  Probably because of instead of asking us for more blankets, she took one from my mother's bed yesterday.  Oh my those two. I know.
Babe do you mind if we just cuddle tonight. My menses showed up before dinner.  No it's okay.

We changed and went to bed. We spoke for awhile and nodded off.