17

J what is Wrong? Bradley is cheating on Avery.  Yes but if I am not mistaken I over heard you too. Is she with Parker? I don't know. We are not to say anything either.  I am going to call Frankie and have him and Laura to meet us there tomorrow..She wants us to make sure only his items are taken.  Oh boy. Where is his stuff going? I don't know and it's not my fucking problem.
Maur sorry. It's okay J call Frankie.
Jane calls Frankie.  He said okay and he and Laura are beyond pissed. I cannot tell them about Parker.

J dinner is ready.  Maur I  really not hungry.  I am going to kill that mother fucker.  Counselor calm down.  We don't need your blood pressure to rise. I need you to eat some. MAUR I don't get it..
I hug Jane and feed her some of the food.  Otherwise. I KNOW SHE WILL PICK AT IT.  DOC LET'S GO TO BED IN MY ROOM.  NO DESSERT JUST me holding you.
Jane nods.I  lock up and turn the alarm on while Jane is finishing cleaning the kitchen and started the dishwasher.
Doc race you upstairs. 
We raced and I  removed my clothes while Jane changed into her Boston pd Tshirt and shorts.

Parker dove in and swam to me.
Parker just fuck me
I don't want to feel anything.  Avery I  will make love to you. Okay. 
We swam towards the shallow end and got out. Parker picked me up and layed me down on the chaise chair and entered me. 
I knew I wasn't ready for her but at this moment I  didn't care. I could tell Avery wasn't really with me mind wise for now. I knew everything would work out for her but for now she was heart broken. 
I was getting hard and close to coming and Avery was close too.
Yes papi oh papi yesssssss papi.
She was finally focused on us. I shot into her and continue to pump in her while pinching her breasts. 
Avery let's take this inside where it is a little cooler so we don't get a heat stroke. 
I pulled out of her and helped her up.. we wrapped ourselves in towels and grabbed the ice tea to drink it.  We carried the robes and went inside. I turned the alarm on while Avery locked up.
Avery let's just have sandwiches and a side salad with mango juice. Sounds good. 
I got the deli meat and the condiments out. Avery made the salad and poured us some mango juice.  We ate.  I wanted to get her out of her funk. I got the mayonnaise and mustard squeeze bottles and squeeze it on her chest and hair.  We wrestled for awhile until she got alot in my long hair. At least for me it was mayonnaise. I ran up to the bedroom and the shower.  Avery caught up to me and pinned me to the wall..she lined herself up and so entered her hard like she initially wanted me too.
Avery I am spent.  I seriously need to rest.
I pull out and Avery is not letting me.
Avery  a little longer please.  Okay my princess or better yet my queen.

I continue for a little longer. I love making her smile, pant, moan and scream. 

Thank you Parker.  I wasn't with you in the  beginning.  I was aware but knew you eventually would be. Your so bad.  No just realistic.  Avery I am sorry you lost your baby.  Thank you. Have you thought about using your eggs and have  surrogate mother?
Yes,  my eggs are frozen.  Would you like me to be your sperm donor? I know how much you want to become a mother.  Oh Parker  , you are giving me more to think about.  Just let me know . Thank you. I don't know about you but sleep is needed for me. Don't worry go to sleep.  I am not leaving you until you tell me too sweetie.

I kiss Avery a good night kiss.  Fuck Avery got me hard again.  Avery laughs and tells me go ahead and enter her vagina so I don't ache.  I do as she request, since she is making the rules.
I am now exhausted and pull out.  We both fell asleep.