40

We get word they got the man and two of three of his crew.  Jane wakes me up.
Maur I know you will be mad about what I am going to tell you. I have to go get the last crew who was hired to work with him with Jefferson Warren.  Jefferson what does he have to do with it.  He was the man who was behind the anthrax and hired three crew members.  The woman Cheryl Smith is the only one left who hasn't been captured.  I will move out when I return.  Please know I am doing this for you and my loved ones. I can't bear anyone else from being hurt or killed.  J please don't go. I have too.
I kiss Maur goodbye. Maur chases me outside and Tommy grabs her. She is kicking at Tommy yelling at him. She bites him but my brother still won't let her go.

Frankie let's go. The others will meet us at the main freeway. 
We drive and see Antonio. Atwater. Frost and Upton, Mandi along with Jay who is driving.
We weren't expecting Jay nor Mandi.
Mandi and Jay why are you here? You will need our help.  I still cannot drive or shoot if need be.  I have skills you know.  None of which none of you have.  You all know we may not come back? Yes. We are family and let's get this bitch, says Mandi.  She must die and I will be the one who will do it. Mandi your not a cop nor are you Jane nor is Jay.  I am retired but yeah your right.
We put put flask jackets on and drive up to Tahoe the last place they see her. We know we will have to be quick.  They finally opened the roads which is good before Jay would have to stay back. We all turn off our cells to silent and all notifications off. We don't want this lady know we are nearby.
Frankie you take your team this way. I will take my old team this way. Mandi will come with us, since I cannot climb.  She won't be expecting anyone in a wheelchair. Babe please be careful.  I always am.
Upton kisses Jay.
Jay pushes his wheelchair in the hallway.  Upton knocks on the door. 
Room service. 
Please leave the towels on the bed.  Thank you.  What a wheelchair? When does housekeeping come and brings towels? Ones that are not. Cheryl moves towards the night stand. I get one-shot off. Mandi gets one shot than another through the balcony door. The first one hits her right arm the second shoots her in her heart. The rest of us cannot believe the accuracy nor the quickness.  Jay was able to get one shot off. The rest of us are just in shock. Mandi comes inside.
I told you this bitch wouldn't live. Cops are arriving left and right. 
Rizzoli, Halstead and you others didn't tell us in time and on top didn't have the right to do this. We all will deal with the consequences. Plus we have two top notch lawyers who will fight for our innocence.  You are are ones who left her escape.  The governor will see it our way and the judicial system.  She still could of done more harm.  Here is your other anthrax not touched.
We all go to the Tahoe station to give our statements. Ms. Biel we know you retired but the skills are still there.  We have to book you and Halstead.  It's okay.  Jane and Avery will get us off and we will make bail.
The bail hearing is granted which Jane pays for us. We are to appear in court in two weeks and cannot leave town. Jane has us stay at her cabin. Atwater and Antonio build a wheelchair ramp from the garage for the lower entrance.  Hailey and Jay stay in the downstairs bedroom. Mandi and Jane stay in one bedroom while Frost and Antonio stay in the other bedroom.  The guys stay so they can help with Jay   Frankie returns back home.
Jane contacts Avery to come up here.  She comes with Jackie and Richard. Jane orders airmattresses for Antonio. Avery and Atwater.  Antonio and Atwater give up their room. 

Maur calls me.
J you are okay.  I still will have you stay.  I was angry and scared.  I know babe.  I was serious though I would of moved out. I know.  Avery and the others calmed me down. I apologized to Tommy and gave him a tetanus shot. Yeah I cannot believe you bjt him. Neither could I. Please make sure baby girl doesn't over do it. I won't. The others will make sure. J if more money is needed count me in. I think we have it handled plus Kiki along with  Jackie,Richard, baby girl,Kiki and Gloria and Tommy along with Parker said they have us covered.  We have more then enough funds if needed.  I ordered you all dinner tonight and groceries for the first two weeks. Thank you babe. I have to get off to start working on their case. I hear you are sharing sharing bed with Mandi . Yes I will be.  No snuggling up to her.  Your funny doc. I won't be.  Love you.  Love you too.
Maur ordered us all dinner and groceries for two weeks. Hailey and Richard we can stay instead of shopping.
Mandi no snuggling up to me per Maur. Jane no problem.  Doc has jokes. 
Everyone laughs.

Avery thank you for stopping at everyone places to get us clothes.  Yeah we brought my truck and Richard's rental of suv.  We all brought some beverages too and toiletries too. 
I think between what Maura ordered and what we brought is enough for now.

Mandi thank you. Avery no problem.  Just get these charges dropped on us two. We plan on it.  Everyone we will be in the upstairs lounge. Please don't bother us until it's dinner time.  No problem says everyone or they nodded.

We all here a knock after Richard return with some cigars and Avery returned with some special seasonings.

I will get it. Aye help the groceries are here.

The guys open the garages to make it easier after Mandi tells us all the groceries are here