15

Morning Avery.  Parker oh shit I stayed the night and never left to get my clothes from my cousins.  What time is it? 5.30. I love my time but can you drop me off at my place so I can shower eat and get my vehicle. Okay.
I take a quick shower and get dressed. Avery is downstairs with coffee made and omelets for us with toast.

I hope you don't mind.  No not at all.
We eat in silence and then leave.

This is Parker's hummer

I am driving and we talk. 
Avery I know last night was good for us both. Yes it was.  You have been the only woman I have ever had sex with. I am hoping we can continue.  Before you say no.  Please hear me out.  I know you have a long time boyfriend who lives with you. I am hoping we can still see one another even if it's kept a secret.  Parker I screwed up last night. I don't want others to find out especially Bradley.  Just think about it. You can make all the rules. Ah shit Parker this is so tempting when you phrase it this way.
I place my hand down her panties.
Oh my your wet already. Yes. I know.   Let me get back to you on this okay. In the meantime continue.  Yes mam.

I fingered her until I dropped her off. The ride was an 45 minute drive. 
She pulled her panties up before she got out. I stopped on the side of the road and we fucked again.

We said good bye. I drove to a candy store and ordered her some strawberries dipped in chocolate to be delivered to her home. I didn't want Jane to be suspicious.
I open my door and my aunt is inside .

Auntie why don't you give me a heart attack. Slow on on reaching for your gun I see. Too much sex last night? Auntie not now. I need to get ready.  I will follow you then. Auntie privacy. Oh baby girl we are passed that. Another woman has seen you naked now and not just your gynecologist.  Fine.

I strip down and my aunt sees the hickeys that Jessica levy on me. 
Avery I hope you know what you are doing. Auntie I have to admit it was wonderful. She is definitely endowed. I enjoyed all of her without problems all night all over.  Oh boy. I couldn't take her all in me.  She asked me if I be willing to see her secret and I set the rules up. Oh boy. I cannot tell you what to do. Bradley will be heartbroken if he finds out. I know auntie.  I have a lot to think about.  Summer is in two weeks. Can I use your cabin to think. Bradley will be out of the country still. Yes just really think about it. I will.
I hand Avery a towel to dry off and she goes to her closet to pick out clothes and lays them on her bed. She places her bra and panties on and dresses. She does her makeup and we leave.

Avery doorbell is rung. Avery answers it.

Wow,  you get strawberries dipped in chocolate.  She gets me flowers.

Avery laughs before she knows of my allergies.  I take two two and and leave.
We arrive at the court hearing and meet in in judges chambers with out our client. The judge reviews all.
I see counselor she was hard to resist. Just slightly your honor. This case doesn't need to go to trial. I wouldn't want professor Parker sexual addition be made public records.  As we know even if it's redacted, someone always finds out .
You can tell your client and the others no trial will be held.

We exit the judge's chambers.
After reviewing all the evidence. This a a solid case.  Your honor my clients father would like to speak with you. Governor no need to.  I won't change my mind.
Jessica Newton your sentenced to 15 years and will be eligible for parole in ten.  You are to pay each person including attorney Rizzoli who you actually fondled will be awarded 15 grand and Rizzoli is to be paid 50,000 and professor Parker your attorney fees will be paid as well. Case is dismissed. 

Daddy.  Sorry kitten.  You should of know this would of catch up with you eventually. I am having to pay again for your behaviors. I am glad this is the last of it.
I hug my daughter and get my check book out and write everyone a check and leave.

Parker can we talk for a bit. Sure Jane let's go to the coffee shop around the corner. 
I look at my aunt and shake my head..

Avery take this to be deposited and the file to be closed and filed.  Yes auntie.  Parker sorry.  What? For the conversation you are going to have with my aunt.  Oh .
We all go outside and I see Avery drive off as we entered the coffee shop.

Parker why my niece? Jane why not? Maybe her age she isn't a lesbian

Parker why my niece? Jane why not? Maybe her age she isn't a lesbian.  Jane maybe so on both but I am not willing to give up on her. I enjoyed our sex and I would like to get to know her more. I know this is all knew to her.  I will wait as long as she needs me to and won't see anyone else . Parker if my niece gets hurt  you will answer to me. Really dipped strawberries which were good by the way. I was waiting inside for her. I had a feeling so I left my warm bed to see for myself.  Thank you for my case and caring about Avery Parker she has always been my number one priority and we discussed all eventually. Like Dr. Isles  I plan too but how did you know? Jane I have known for awhile your like her and she recently started looking at me differently. I won't say anything to anyone. Thank you. 
We hug and we part our ways.

I drive back to the office and Avery is working on her next case. She looks at me and just shakes her head.

Avery lines rings.  I close her door.
Hello how can I help you? I hope you like the fruit and hope we can go away this weekend.  Parker I don't know.  Just think about it.  I told Jane that I will wait and not date anyone.  Parker I don't know how long it will take me to answer you. It's okay. I at least know you are thinking about it.  Bye Avery. Bye.

I finish my paperwork for the clients.
Auntie I am going to need your cabin sooner. Here is the keys  baby girl. Thanks. Love you love you too.