49

My wife took me to the Marriott for much needed dessert time. We also had dinner there and went back to my mother's house afterwards.
As soon as we walked in after my aunt answered the door,my mom says to us she hopes dessert went well and she has no problem sex to occur in her home. Avery blushed.

See counselor, my mother doesn't have a problem even if we are loud. Avery Alice and I maybe old but your needs are still there. We use toys for ours.
My wife blushed more.

Babe I am going to get ready for bed. Okay love. Parker did we embarrass her? Yes. Don't worry she will get over it.

Maur and I enjoyed ourselves at the range and loved desserts actual and the other dessert too and was continuing to enjoy it when we got back to the Cabin.

The following day my aunt bought me a new license frame for my hummer. My mom and her were arguing that I love another team. My wife interjects and says it didn't matter I have poor taste in baseball. They laughed because they know my wife and all the other Rizzolis are die hard red Sox fans.

Becky you should of got her red Sox frame. My niece maybe whipped but not that whipped. Auntie I am not whipped. I just knew when I saw her she would be my wife even if I had to wait. I do things for her because I love her. Babe that js cute but you're whipped. Take that back Avery. Nope. Avery Nicole Jones Rizzoli take it back nope.

My aunt and mom get out of my way. I pick up my wife and my mom opens the back door. Enjoy we are going to bingo. Be as loud as you want.

Parker drops me in the hot tub with my cell.

Babe I barely got this one in Tahoe. You can now get one from Seattle but later.
Parker undresses and turns on the jets for the hot tub.
She gets in and removes my clothes.

What were you saying? Your whipped. Let's see how long you can't wait for me and beg me to fuck you. We will see whose whipped.

Parker sits down and gets comfortable and starts massaging her breasts. I hold out for ten minutes.

Okay okay I am whipped too. Counselor you want my cock in you? Front or back? Back than front.
I was pumping into my wife hard. I had to cover her mouth up with my hand so the neighbors wouldn't here her.
Avery was trembling and finally came when I used my other hand to rub her nub.
Fuck I was coming too and couldn't keep my hand covering ber mouth. We both were moaning and panting. I pulled out while she was still trembling and turned her around and entered her pussy. She felt so good on my dick. We both came quick.
So who is whipped? We both are babe. I can agree with you on that Avery.
We both laughed and stayed in the hot tub a little longer. We got out. Parker drained the hot tub. We went inside to take a shower. We came out of the shower and dried off and got dressed. We were outside sanitizing the hot tub and refilling it when my mother in law shows up.

I see our hot tub came in use. Yes it did and thank you. Dear it's okay to blush even at our age. Mom I don't want to hear about your sex life. Please like I would share that. I can. No auntie thanks anyway. My mother in law looks at her sister. The look alone would of killed anyone. My mother in law picked up my aunt and tossed her in. We all were shocked.
Damn it Alice. My fob, and cell. Too fucking bad. I don't discuss my sex life with my baby.
My mother walks away and locks the door.
Auntie your a mess. Let me help you get out of there and inside. We will go pick you up a phone too and take your car in to get a new fob programmed. Mom open the door.
Mother opens the door and goes to her bedroom. Auntie you need to have this resolved before we return. I will get your other keys. Call the mobile place to tell them to have another phone ready for me to pick up. Okay.

We left laughing. Babe I don't see you have to worry about your mom being weak. I guess not. Let's go to get a new fob than to get new cells. While we are there, I better get one for my mother. Auntie is going to get her back. Babe they still have fire in them. You would think at their ages they would stop this. Babe when we get their ages. I hope we still are active and filled with spunk.

We arrive at the dealership. Aye Parker long time no see. Who is the lovely woman. Ben this is my wife. Avery A looker you got there. Ben back away she will hurt you. Parker I know better but she is gorgeous. We can agree on this for sure. Thank you Ben. Ben eyes over here. Sorry. I came to pick up two fobs one for my aunts car and one for my mother's. Okay let me get the info on your mother's to program hers. If hers don't work, Alice can bring it back. Thanks. Parker Becky's car is due for a tune up and oil change tomorrow. We can do it now. Go ahead while we are here.
Parker hands him the keys.

Babe why did you get a fob for your mom? Auntie will make sure she has her fob and cell on her too. Oh boy. Yup. I wouldn't be surprised if she is in the hot tub when we return.
I am going to read your book while we wait. You brought it with you? Yup. Oh sweetie a fan for sure. No just my gorgeous wife the author. Sweetie you still have your books selling after all these years. Yeah which still surprises me.

We are there for an hour and leave for the mobile store. Babe while you are getting them. I am going to pick us up some Chinese food for dinner. Any allergies on your mom or aunt. None that I am aware of.

Parker goes inside and I go two doors down to order Chinese food.

Parker it's good to see you. Dale three phones. One for my wife. Here is her number. Please transfer all to this phone. I will need the code. Oops I will have to get it. Oh just the phone than with this number. My aunts phone and another one for my mother. She messed it up again? Not yet but Becky will by tonight. Oh my those two sisters will never grow old. Yeah your right. Your aunt told me what happened to hers. Yeah and I thought my wife and I were bad. Be right back.

I waited for the cells. Avery had came back with the food. It sure was smelling good.

All done Parker. Thanks.
Parker paid and we left. We arrive back at the house and hear the two sister's arguing.
Come on babe let's go stop WWIII. Okay.

What is wrong with you two? She started it sweetie. No Becky you did. You had no fucking right putting me on here. Now I have to go to the dealership and Mobile store to get new ones again. Your paying this time. Both of you behave and go inside. We got dinner. My aunt Becky goes inside after my mother. Parker and I laugh.

Auntie Becky here is your phone and new fob. How much do I owe you? Nothing. While we were there, we got your tuneup and oil change. Parker here is the money for it. Auntie it's okay. Use that money for the next cell phone or fob. You two need to behave. I know and I am sorry. Auntie you need to apologize to my mother.

Alice. What? I am sorry. Okay me too. Mom I also got you a cell and a fob. Ben says take it back if the fob doesn't work. Thank you dear how much? Nothing mom. Just promise no more throwing auntie in and vice versa. Fine I promise not to do that anymore. You too auntie. Let's eat. Mom auntie tomorrow we leave in the morning. So soon? Yes mom. Avery has work and I need to do things too. We both will miss you. Mom just let me know when you want to visit or preferably move. Parker to stay I will let you know. I will buy your two plane tickets.
We are dinner and went to bed after we took a shower and packed our bags. Night babe. Night love.