32

Jane tomorrow I am going to check on Parker. I will be going after work. Maur I have a long day even with the part time lawyer and paralegals, I am drowning in court cases. Avery doesn't return until the next day. These several days without her and dealing with the media and burying
MA has taken its toll on me. I had to do several restraining orders against several media people. They were blocking Tommy's patients in entering and exiting his dental office. I have hired temporary security for the office too. Frankie has been fortunate. He has the police force to keep them at bay. With Avery coming tomorrow, more will come. I am just glad that they haven't found where Parker and Avery live yet, since Parker used a alias to buy her home. They will know tomorrow though when she comes to work and follow her home. Parker has hired guards to keep them from entering her property. Kiki said her house has been hectic with media that is why they left from Tommy's in another car than Gloria's to go Parker's as well as Frankie today for dinner. At least they got to enjoy dinner tonight without media. J it will eventually calm down. I sure hope so. I know it's taking its toll on Avery and Parker and will continue for awhile. Avery said Parker has decided not to return this school year so she can get back to some normalcy. She took the time off and is working on a book for her students so at least she is keeping herself busy.
Jane your cell is ringing.
Aye Parker were yours ears ringing? Sorta. You talking about me? Yes, I was updating Maur. Jane can you have Maura come tonight. I want to go to Tahoe to get away and attend a conference. Avery will still be here. I am hoping she can stay with you guys while I am gone in Tahoe for a week. The ass holes will know tonight where I live at. No not necessarily. Maur will be coming in a plumbers van. What! Yeah we had some plumbing issues. I will pay him to dr0p her off there. She can call Uber to get her. Okay thanks.

I hung up my cell.

Babe Parker has to go to Tahoe for a week for a conference for her book. She is hoping you can see her tonight. Avery will be staying with us too for a week. Also I will ask the plumber to take you there. The plumber? Yes. Okay. You never had problems when my dad had his business. No I didn't. Let me get my bag.

Chuck do us a favor I will add 100 in it for you. Jane no need to pay me but for what? Drop Maur off at Avery's new place. Ah the media. Yup. I want her and her wife to at least have another week of no one bothering them. Give me another fifteen minute and I should be done. Doc no more wipes down the toilet. Thank you Chuck. You make my job easy. Very funny Chuck I didn't know. Your with a plumbers daughter too.

Avery pack a bag for work for a week's worth. I want you to stay with Jane and Maura while I am gone. I can stay here. Avery no rules anymore. I'll feel more comfortable knowing your with your aunt. You can do work too. Yeah, she said she was drowning too. Okay. Maura is coming with the plumber so he will drop her off to examine me and she will catch a Uber home. Parker have you finished packing? Yup.
Parker the plumber is driving up now. I will open the door and let Maura in.
Let me see the patient. Very funny doc. Aye be nice I am making a house call and even rode in a plumbers van which I haven't done for many years.

Avery started to laugh. My wife was clueless.

Babe my papi Rizzoli was a plumber. Ah okay. This is why you say you don't like calling a plumber and trying it yourself. Maura why did you need one? I been putting wipes in the toilet and didn't know you couldn't do it. Your aunt tried to snake it but it wasn't long enough. Auntie she has fifty feet at least. Yes, but I guess where it was stuck at was beyond fifty feet and just say she wasn't happy. He laughed when he showed up to place that had a Rizzoli in it though. She is going to make me buy a longer one like Frank had. After I finish your exam, I am going to order one while I am in a Uber on the way home. Maura I would wait until you get home on a secured line not on your cell. Auntie Jane is just went to court for a fraud case and the cell being picked up by this scammer slime ball. Slime ball Avery. Yes babe. He thought he was getting away with it.

Parker here or in the bedroom. Bedroom. You went upstairs to pack? Yes and I took my time. Avery brought the luggage down for me. Are you going to use the cabin? No it was booked. I am actually staying at your place. I stay there often. I never knew you owned it. The conference is being held there too. I will call them and have them upgrade you to my suite. Maura you don't have to do that. I know but it's more secured than the other rooms with the media you will need it. Thanks. Yeah forgot about that. So what time are you leaving early at 5.30. I am one of the presenters than I will be attending sessions to improve on my book for my class. Parker it is healed up. Still no swimming nor weights. You can walk but not on a treadmill. We don't need you tripping and hurting yourself again. Can we have dessert? Yes but don't do no acrobatics.

Avery came back downstairs with her luggage which included a garment bag.

I mean bery basics and baby girl will have to do the work. I can handle that Maura. I bet you can. Okay my Uber is outside. Have a safe trip. Avery I will take your bags with me now. This way the suitcases don't have to stay in your car and your clothes can be hung up in your garment bag. Let me help you at least .
Thanks again doc. No problem. Bye

My wife went outside with Maura to load up the Uber suv.

Babe you ready? Duh. Let me lock up and we can go in the room.

My wife and were glad we finally could have dessert

My wife and were glad we finally could have dessert. We took it easy but we enjoyed ourselves fully.