39

We walk inside and Maur looks at me and goes upstairs.  I know that look like get your ass up here so we can talk in privately.  I say hello to everyone and go upstairs.

My wife looks at me and just shakes her head and goes outside in the backyard.  I follow.

It looks like auntie and dad are in for it.  I wouldn't want to be either of them right now. 
We all agreed.

Babe I am sorry.  J I at times don't believe how I insensitive you can be.  Babe I wasn't I am trying to find out who did this.  At the cost of your own life? I didn't think of it at that way. I am truly sorry. Please forgive me.
Maur looks at me and I  open my arms. Maur moves closer and we just hug while she cries.  I wipe her tears away.

I am sorry Laura.  I didn't think of you becoming a widow. I was just thinking who is trying to hurt our loved ones. Please forgive me. I don't like it when you're mad at me. Frankie your actions scare me. Your family and I want you around even if it means you two don't solve this.  I love you Mrs.  Laura Rizzoli.  I live you too Frankie.
I see my parents kiss.
Well one of them are doing well.  I don't hear Maura throwing anything but the bedroom is sound proof.

I kiss J and she reciprocates.  J stops and tells me that age would love to have dessert, but she also knows I need not to exert myself.
Babe I  will just hold you. Go to sleep.  I know you are tired.  See J this is the side I love.  I love you too babe and again I am sorry.

Frankie let's go inside and join the others looking to find out who is backing the developer.
We go inside and log into our lap tops..
My auntie finally comes down an hour later and informs us that Maura is sound asleep. My aunt joins us. Auntie Jane's cell rings.

Aye henna.  Aye Jane. You all can stop looking. I found the person who is behind it.  Who is it? It's one of Maura's ex boyfriend.  I have already contacted the FBI and the local Tahoe authorities.  Why would he do this? Not sure.  Hopefully. they will find out. How's baby girl,  Maura and Parker doing? Avery is doing well. She is here looking with us. Maur is finally asleep upstairs and disappointed in me for trying to find out.  She threatened me to come home or move out.  Jane she was just worried. Yeah I know.  Parker is getting better but still is in the hospital now.  Please tell all we love them.  I will thank you. No problem.  We are family and family matters to me.

Jane hangs up her cell. 
Jenna found out who is behind it. She has contacted the FBI and the local authorities. It's one of Maur's ex boyfriend.  Who? She didn't say Katelyn. All she said we will have to wait to find out.  Let me text Kiki and Lisa to tell them. My auntie texts them. Auntie says Kiki is wondering why all of a sudden he whomever he is waited so long to go after her.
Listen  up I don't want her to find out until we find out more.  She is going to be angry and most likely feel guilty.
We all agreed. Baby girl you have the bedroom down here. Go take a nap. okay auntie I am tired thanks.