12

Izzy and I go back to her place and Jessica is still following me. Thank goodness she cannot get into the parking area or at least I hope she doesn't. I call my dad and cousin to inform them a case I am working on and she has followed me back to Izzy's brownstone and thinks it's mine.   My dad said he would send an unmarked vehicle to watch her and Antonio would stay with us to make sure we are okay.

Izzy I am sorry this happening. I know but at least my brother I law is staying with us, your dad is sending an unmarked car and whomever else Jane has watching us and her. We shall be okay.  If not. we have our weapons. 
Baby girl it's your auntie calling on the house line.

Auntie this Jessica is a odd one. I can see why you asked Parker to take time off and we had her leave her place when I was at aunties and for her to use a burner phone.  Baby girl Parker is at my cabin and has three people watching her.  Have you updated Parker? No nor do I want you too. She doesn't need to be more spooked nor angrier than she already is. Try to get some sleep. Hopefully. Tomorrow she will make her move . Good night baby girl. Love you. Night and love you too.
Antonio thanks. Anytime Baby girl.  Atwater is nearby if we need help.  Get some sleep.  Baby girl good night. Night Izzy and Antonio. 

I called my wife to update her.

Oh my so you like how my little cousin kisses.  J she knows how to kiss is all.You know your it for me. I know sorry the jealousy got to me. Don't J.  Okay..so this chick actually following Baby girl? Yup this girl is definitely an odd one which can make her dangerous.  Be careful Izzy. I will.  Antonio is staying with me tomorrow as well.  He will go wherever I go. Good. Love you babe.  Love you too J.
Jane did I hear you right that this person is following Baby girl and is parked out of the brownstone property? Yes .Parker is at your cabin in Tahoe. Yes. Please don't get mad.  Counselor I am not. Your doing what you know is best. I just hope Izzy and baby girl are kept safe.