44

Two days later, auntie Kiki and auntie Gloria drove up in Kiki's Porsche. Joey and Izzy came in Joey's Mercedes. Carlo Jr arrived in his Ferrari with Nina, Juanita Loren arrived in her Mercedes with Michele Hadid and Mandi Biel. Frost showed up in his Mercedes with Hailey and Jay.
The verdict for Jefferson Warren, Greg Fellows and Paul Windsor was being read.

Jefferson Warren you have 100 years to serve with no possibility of parole. Greg Fellows you are to serve 25 years with possibility parole in 15 years. Paul Windsor you are to serve 20 years with possibility of parole in 13 years. Thank you jurors for your service.

Jefferson continued to make threats at Maur and me. The others were just quiet.
We all left back to my cabin to celebrate.

Parking was tight but the Tahoe sheriff allowed us to block the street until 22 hundred hours

Parking was tight but the Tahoe sheriff allowed us to block the street until 22 hundred hours. Everyone was happy.  Maur was still struggling with her ex doing what he did.
Everyone left except for us that night. We stayed an extra week.

Babe let it out.  You have been holding it for so long.  J I will,buy let's go get  banana split fixings and come back than  I  will let it out. Okay babe. We went to the garage. J can

I drive your suv? Yes

I drive your suv? Yes. I knew Maur likes to be in control when she drives. Maur drives alot slower than me. We arrive at the all night market and get fixings for banana split and also groceries for a week. Maur thought of it while we were looking for the caramel and hot fudge.
We finally returned an hour later. Maur made the banana splits while I put the groceries away. Maur didn't want to go out anymore while we were here.
We relaxed eating our late night dessert actual dessert watching a comedy. Maur finally fell asleep around two. I put the banana split bowls and spoons in the dishwasher and picked up my girlfriend.  I carried Maur to the bedroom and got her out of her clothes. I got undress and put my Tshirt and shorts on and got into bed and spooned her.
She always gets closer to me even when she is asleep. I am still worried about her and next week we have a joint counseling session with Kim our therapist. Avery had set up the appointment for me when she set up her and Parker's appointment. We decided to have them in our work office after we will eat lunch together. I was just glad Maur agreed to it with the help of Katelyn and her mom. I nodded off to sleep.

Babe how are you feeling? Avery I am glad the assholes got what they did. I just want to start our joint counseling sessions so I  can get back to myself as much as I can be. I don't know if I could gone through this without you. Parker I still think you should allowed your mother and aunt to come to the hearing. Avery they have gone through so much with family deaths and traveling is not as easy for either of them. Babe let's get a flight and visit them in Seattle tomorrow and surprise them. When you spoke to them via the conference call, you could tell they are still worried and hurt. Okay. Let me book a flight tomorrow afternoon.  I am glad you and Jane hired two more attorneys full time to help. Believe me so am I.  Night love.  Night Babe.
I kissed Parker goodnight and snuggled with her.