14

I didn't have to even look at my auntie Jane's way.  I knew the look on her face. We arrive at enterprise and I paid the bill.
Parker opens the door and closes it.

Avery thank you but I know you are heterosexual but you are gorgeous and I would like to see you.  Parker I told you already I am with someone.  I know.  She leans over and grabs my face and kisses me passionately.  Fuck I am already feeling myself get moist.
She drives off but we don't go to the office but to her home.
Sorry I need to stop here to get my check book. Please come in. I will show you my home. I just moved in a month ago.  The other night I didn't get a chance to show you around.  We won't be long. Okay.
We go inside and she locks the door.

Avery I know you are aroused.  I promise it won't hurt. Parker but.  No buts.  My burner phone rings and she turns it off which I didn't mind. 
I will call Jane and tell her I will be by tomorrow after the court house and we are going out to dinner to celebrate. 

I nod my head. What is with me today? She finishes her conversation with my auntie and holds my hand.  I cannot believe I am following her to her bedroom. She turns on her alarm. 

Avery I will only do what you allow me to do. If you want me to stop at anytime. I will. 
I nod.

She starts to undress me after she undresses herself.  Fuck she has a penis that is getting hard. 
She lays me on her bed and lays on top of me kissing me and begins to finger me. 
Oh shit Parker.  Oh you can speak now. I am glad.

I kiss her back and she starts working her way down kissing and locked me below. I moan when she entered me with two fingers. 
Parker yes.  Good. Cum for me sweetie.  Do you like it soft. Rough in between. Any way you want to but with a condom.
I am aware she cannot have any children and I got my tests results back. I don't have any stds but will do as she asks of me.
I move my hand to get my box of condoms.
I will help you. 
I hand her a condom and Avery places it on me. She kissed my scrotum first and gives me one hell of a blow job.
I am bucking my hips and moaning loudly.
Oh your good at this
I guess the rumors that all Rizzolis are excellent when it comes to dessert. 
I am close Avery.  Avery I am in clean. My results came back all negative.
Good because I rather feel all of you. 

We kiss and I can taste myself on her . She still has some of my cum and kisses me and releases it down my throat.  No one has ever done that to me.  I get so turned on by this. I line myself up and enter her a little at a time to adjust. I am eleven inches and wide. 
I enter pull out several times until I know she is wide enough to accept all of me.
Parker quicker. Yes yes oh fucking yes. I was slowing down to give her a break.
Don't you fucking slow down.
I go quicker and push my entire penis in her   She took it well.  I continue to massage her sides and breasts. 
Yes Parker geez Parker. Your good.  Why thank you. 
We are coming together finally and I shoot a wad in her. My juices comes out. It was too much at once. She touches her leg and places it in her mouth and swallow.  I pull out and lay her on her side to enter her anus. This way is not as hard on women.  Avery is screaming and moaning and I go further. She is enjoying me for sure.  I finally turn her on her stomach and go as far as I can since she adjusted to my girth. She is bucking and I pushing forward.  I was shocked she was able to take me all in her which is rare.  She is a Rizzoli after all but Jane can only take 10.5 of me. I finally pull out and she turns over and grabs my penis to enter her vagina..

You surprised? Yes many women cannot take all of me. I am a Rizzoli after all.  Yes you are.  Parker you comparing me and my aunt aren't you? Sorry but yes.  It's okay.  You indeed have wild side in you. You have no idea.  What type of sex toys do you have? Really? Yes really.  If this is only going to be the only time with you, I want it memorable for us both.
Parker gets up and brings her box of toys to to bed.
What do you like to be used on you and take them out of the box?
I do what she asks. 
Avery starts kissing my anus and then tongue fucked me. 
Parker is moaning and panting. She will definitely be panting with the strap on I will be wearing.  Parker cums onto my tongue.  I hear Avery sucking my juices than she stops and gets out of bed. Her body has no fat and is tight.  She definitely works out and I am benefitting from it.  She gets back on the bed and plunges in my anus which makes me tear up a little bit. I don't say anything because I don't want her to stop experimenting with me.  She makes me cum in no time flat. .

Avery fuck you get an A+ . Why thank you professor. No thank you.  I am hungry but we will get back here when we finish eating. You want more.  Most definitely.
I make some fries and a turkey burger with a beer for us both. Avery eats quickly and picks me up and carries me to my bedroom with my beer in my hand.  She places places beer on my side table and we sit up with her legs around my waist to fuck.  My back is  scratched.  I am careful not to leave any scratches or hickeys. On the other hand. Avery leaves me several dark ones and one on my neck. 
Avery was worth me being assertive for sure.

She finally falls asleep before I do.
I look at her and want this to be more than one night. I am willing to be her lover on the side if she will agree to it.