45

My wife got her copy of her book today. She was glad her box of books arrived before we left for the airport.

I didn't get to see it until she opened the  box and handed it to me

I didn't get to see it until she opened the  box and handed it to me. She put two more books in her luggage than we left to Sacramento airport to fly to Seattle airport.  Parker drove while I booked us a Mercedes suv for us to drive in Washington.
Babe we got everything right? Yes.
We got onto the shuttle and it took is to our section where we got off to check in.
We arrived an hour early as we are suppose to.
Avery I am going to get us two lattes. Please look after my bag while I get them. Okay babe.

Parker came back fifteen minutes later and I  was so into her book that I didn't hear her call my name until she called me Dr.  Rizzoli.
Avery I  have been calling you for two minutes.  Sorry babe I got interested in your short story chapter one. What do you think of it so Far? So far so good my author.  Avery its just a book.  Yeah a book that took you almost a semester to write and publish.  I know.  It would of been done sooner if that asaholes wouldn't of got me sick.  Babe calm down.I don't need you to have a heart attack or your blood pressure to rise Sorry.  It's okay.  This mini vacation will be good for us all. Your mom and aunt will be surprised.  Yeah, I am glad they finally moved into my mother's home. My aunt wouldn't allow me to buy her home. Instead she moves in with her sister . Babe the good thing is they are together. I know you worry about them. I wish they move to Sacramento so they could be closer. We even offered for them to live with us. I know babe, but they love it there. The friends they made are still there.   It will be good to see what the house looks like now since I had it expanded. They still only wanted one car garage.  Babe your aunt and her drive always together so I don't blame them. Plus they like to keep one car outside in the driveway at all times. They are order. Avery but it would be safer if they had both so all they had to drive in and out of the garage . Babe stop stressing.
We finally board the plane.  Avery takes a nap while the one hour flight to Seattle. I was surprised she is almost done with the first story.

We finally land and walk disembark from the plane.

Avery and I get pick up the rental car