3

I finally met with James West. I obtained much needed information to help me find a way to make my client not guilty.

 I obtained much needed information to help me find a way to make my client not guilty

JANE'S LICENSE PLATE BUT IS ALSO THE NEW BUSINESS card

JANE'S LICENSE PLATE BUT IS ALSO THE NEW BUSINESS card. The business address, date, appointment, time and which attorney is on the back. I had these mocked up after baby girl said she wanted a different kind of a business card. Initially, I was against it . I didn't want people to see us as ambulance other type of chasers. I text the mock up of one of the front of the business card and the back.
A

untie I am so sorry your stuck with my case.  I was calling you to say go ahead and order the business cards. I shall be back tomorrow to help you or take over the case.  Your help will be appreciated there is alot of evidence and contacts to be made. How is Auntie Maura and you doing? Not sure. I am just getting ready to leave the office now. GOOD luck Auntie.  Thank you. I will see you tomorrow bright and early.

We hung up and I locked our offices.

Our secretaries and paralegals have gone home already

Our secretaries and paralegals have gone home already. It was seven when I  drove up and Maur was parking her car in the garage.
Aye Jane you got home early. I thought you still be the office working. Not tonight at least.  I stopped by and picked up a Hawaiian and all meat pizza from Lorenzo's.  Thanks Maur. I wasn't up to cooking tonight. Neither did I..
We locked our vehicles. in the garage.  Jane removes her heels as I am doing mine. We both remove our jackets.
Maur wine, beer  water or? White wine. The one from last night please.
We sit on the floor in the family room.  Jane unbuttoned her blouse so she doesn't get pizza on her blouse instead of changing as I had done.  Maur Avery will be there tomorrow picking up a copy of your findings. Okay as long as she had a judge stating so. She will. I had the judge sign off it earlier.

Jane you should of changed.  Look you have pizza sauce here and olive here.

Maur knows I am a lesbian and her removing the food from me is got me a little moist. I get up quickly to go change and to change my panties.
I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable Jane. No not at all. You were right.  I should of changed.  Let's watch the evening news. I still have some work to do. Ah okay.  Jane I AM SORRY.  MAUR DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. I KNOW YOUR NOT INTO WOMEN. NO I AM NOT BUT KNOWING THIS DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T FIND YOU ATTRACTIVE.  Thank you.
Jane swallows the last of her beer and gets up. Good night Maur.  Night Jane. 

I went to my bedroom and closed my bedroom door and took a very cold shower. I didn't hear Maur come into my bedroom. I came put naked.

Maur umm. Jane sit down please so we can talk. You know I am heterosexual but my feelings for you confuse me at times and you unbuttoned your blouse earlier got me moist.  Maur I have done that for years and you never said anything before.  Jane it started last week when I saw your photo of you two.

  Jane it started last week when I saw your photo of you two

I got jealous. Maur we are college friends. She was an English major and now is a professor at Sacramento State University.  Jane I  I. Maur spit it out.  Jane can you put something on. Why me being naked making you get wet? Yes. We can just enjoy ourselves tonight if you like. I promise to take it easy and if you want me to stop I will.
Jane's cell rings and she answers it because it's her service ring notification. I breathed easier when she gets up to answer it .

Rizzoli. Ms. Rizzoli James mother has more evidence of my son innocence. Mr. West please drop off at my office in the morning at ten. I will. Thank you.  I apologize for calling late. It's okay Mr. West.
Jane hangs up her cell and plugs it into the charger.  I sit back down and hold Maur so she can stop trembling. I don't think she realized she was.

Maur your not ready and it's Okay.  When your ready,I will be here. Thanks Jane for not making fun of me. Maur I may tease you alot but not something as serious.  Jane can I just snuggle with you? YES. LET ME GET SOME CLOTHES ON. Jane please don't. I know my feelings are all over the place.
Okay,  I will get under the covers and you decide how we will snuggle. 
Maur nods and removes her clothes. I can see she is moist and it's turning me on but this is about Maur feeling comfortable. I have slept with Maur over the years when she is totally nude because she sleeps better that way. I can see she has goose bumps on her skin. I open the covers so she can join me however she wants. She places her head on my chest and I just hold her and kissed her cheek.

Good night Maur. Night Jane.