35

Dang it shit shit. What's wrong baby girl? I was at court today and informed by a clerk that my client left me a message. My client said she was at her whit ends. She killed her ex husband before he had a chance to kill her. The case you got yesterday? Yes. She confessed to killing him. Now, we have to prove she was scared for her and her kids life. This is gonna be an all nighter. I met with her already. How did your court case go? Continuance again by the district attorney finding more evidence. I am on my way to the sheriff's office to review the evidence now. See you later auntie. Please stop some place to eat auntie. Maur knows I am coming so she is getting lunch for us. You make sure you eat too. I already called it in. It's being delivered. See you tonight.

Aye doc. Let's go eat in my office. What did you get us? Me a chicken salad you a turkey burger with fries and a strawberry shake. How's baby girl? Pissed. Why? The case which she gir yesterday. She killed her husband. Is this her husband on my table? I don't know.
Maur tells me the last name. I call baby girl. It is the husband. Avery came when we just were finishing up our lunch.
Thanks Maura for the heads up. I know we don't talk cases. I am making an exception after I asked Upton to look up her dmv record on her license. She couldn't of killed him. Why is that? Her height and weight to do this must damage with a bat doesn't match up. Whomever killed him was tall because of the angle of the bat and the force. She would have to be a minimum 6 feet. She is barely 5 ft. 4 inches. The bat had a cologne on it that was a males. Maura anything else? I haven't finished yet. Thanks Maura. I am gokh to go pay her visit to see why she admitted to killing her ex husband. Babe thanks for the information. You know I like justice but not when it's the wrong person. I will see you two later. Baby girl ride up with me.
My aunt kisses Maur goodbye.

Dr..Jones I didn't get a chance to tell you thank you for all the information you gave us yesterday. I learned alot from you too. With what I learned and my imagination. this book shall be good. I am not going to charge hardly anything for it. You should Kelly I want the students to learn not go more in depth. I probably will ask enough to cover the printing costs and enough to donate the proceeds to the home project on campus. These students need help with food and housing. This is very nice of you. Kelly thank you it has to do with human decency. We better get back to the next session.

Nina so you analyzed all this and your saying my client should be free? Yes. I don't know why the district attorney didn't drop the case. Thanks for the info. I guess my next trip is to their office and than to the judge. Good luck old partner.

I drove to the district attorney office.

Please tell her I am here to see her to discuss a case she postpone due to new discovery. Yes counselor.

Ms. Rizzoli what do I deserve the honor of you visiting me? I just came reviewing the evidence instead of waiting on discovery. When are you are you going to release my client? I just did a few minutes ago. I was getting ready to call you. Thanks. Anytime. We just have to find the real person now.
I said goodbye and left. I went back to the office and closed this case out and had my assistant to send her the hours to the book keeper to Bill him.
Baby girl came back angry.

Auntie I am withdrawing our firm representing her. She still continues to state she did it. I don't mind representing people to.prove their innocence. I won't waste anymore time on this case. She won't say who really did it. How did your case go? We have two innocent clients. Our client got released already. It seems we may have a no work tonight. Good because I am beat. I am going to finish up and head home. I am going to follow up on some of those others ones. Don't stay late. I won't auntie.