52

I was leaving work and noticed the new sheriff had a flat.

Do you need help? No thank you.  I got it.  Dr.  Isles I would like to apologize for this morning. I was in a bad mood when I saw you and  shouldn't of.  Being a woman and beating men out of positions does have its drawbacks when people don't give you a chance. I apologize too. I  reacted too and shouldn't of.  Being a victim of anthrax I still react and shouldn't.  Apology accepted sheriff.  Please call me Yilena.  I accept your apology too and please call me Maura.  Flat fixed. Yilena would you like to come over for dinner pizza, salad and Buffalo wings.  I know it's not a home cooked meal but getting off late I don't feel like cooking.  Yes, I like that.  Just follow me than. 

On the way, home I called in the order for two large pizzas. 2 dozen wings and 3 salads and told Lorenzo Jane would be there soon.

We arrived before Jane and I asked Yilena too park a little further than she was so my girlfriend could park.

So Maura your a lesbian

So Maura your a lesbian. I am now. Come inside my girlfriend should be here soon with dinner.  Would you like a beer, Wine  soda or water? Whatever you are having is fine. Wine it is.  Maura you have expensive taste in wine. I hope that is okay.  No it's fine with me. I love this zinfandel.  Good. Babe I am home.
Oh shit Rizzoli.  Aye bitch.  I see you got a suv. What happened to your BMW? I still have it slut. Babe sorry she call me that and I  call her bitch. I see.  I was wondering why more food was ordered. Jane you could eat all of this by yourself.  Valid point.  I was gonna look you up when I got more settled.  I am sorry Frankie didn't get the position.  Yilena he will understand once he realizes it is you. You have more experience and better looking.  Maur she also has her doctorate. Wow, a doctorate.  Yes in English.  It is necessary when your a woman to be educated especially when you want to advance in your career and not sound like an idiot.  Where did you graduate from? University of Florida.  It's on my vehicle but my flat was in front.  J told me you were qualified.  I felt bad for Frankie. I did too when I  found out he went for the job.  Frost told me. I left him a message at work. He probably didn't get it yet.
Maur was going to get plates but Yilena told her not on her account.  We ate at the dining table over napkins. 
So Maura tell me about yourself? I am a doctor and enjoy some sports but not a real fan of the Sox. I like the heat and Lakers better. I just tolerate the Sox because of J. I see..yeah the Rizzolis do have a bad taste in baseball.  Jane how is Angela? My mother died several months ago.  I am so sorry.  It's okay.  She gave baby girls wife no choice.  Avery married a woman.  Yup like you. I didn't see that coming. I am intersex Maura.  It's okay I  am not ashamed.  I accepted who I am. You shouldn't be. Thank you.  What do you mean her wife had no choice? 

I went into detail.  Yilena felt bad for all of us. We had a nice dinner and Yilena had to leave.  She was meeting her early meeting with Sacramento police department the morning.