64

I called Carlo early in the morning.
Carlo agreed to meet me in the afternoon at my house to take measurements and the cost to design and have the garage added on. I told Beth about it and she laughed that I wanted it done asap weather permitting.

Yilena Christmas is just around the corner. A few more months of my car being outside okay. I can have a temporary carport made. Carlo said he can get this done by Casey right away. This will be drilled so it doesn't come up. I am having the entire driveway redone. Yilena do what you feel is okay. I just wish you wouldn't spend the extra money. I will pay for the car port and it's not up for debate. Okay, Casey is working on it now. He is cutting down the tree that has been putting sap on it. I am glad for that. When you get home tonight, it will be done. I will have Casey write up the bill for you. Thank you.

Tommy have you figured out what you are getting your siblings yet? Yes. I want to do a family cruise. I already told them for new years eve Dec. 31st - Jan. 5th to take off. Parker can do it. She was the only one I was worried about. We have your cousin's ( Carlo, Joey, Izzy and Juanita)coming too . Anyone else? Yes, Jackie, Richard, Yilena, Beth, Avery, Parker, Frankie, Laura,Jane, Maura, Parker's mom and aunt, Kiki, Lisa, Katelyn and Esmi and us. Wow that is alot. We are only paying for my sibs and their spouse or girlfriend. I count 22 is that correct? Yes. Okay I am going to book the rooms. Barry coming? Yes 23. Whose rooming with whom?
PARKER/ AVERY
LAURA/FRANKIE
JANE/MAURA
YILENA/BETH
JACKIE/RICHARD
JUANITA/ CARLO
IZZY/ JOEY
KATELYN/ESMI
US X2
BARRY/ATWATER
JENNA/DEB
ALICE/BECKY
KIKI/LISA
MICHELE/MANDI.
Tommy that is 28 people. Sorry I just added five. Okay you sure now? Yes.
Okay let everyone else know their portion for cruise is 6, 550.98 each. Okay I will text everyone. What about Hailey, Jay, Casey and Nina? They are going home to their families.
All done big spender. Drew I haven't done anything for my family in along time. EVERYONE'S MONEY IS DUE BY DECEMBER 10TH.
Drew everyone received their texts. Several already sent the funds to the travel agents office. I can't believe we are doing this. The viking cruises to Mexico will be nice for us all to he at. Avery and Parker said Christmas is at their house. This will be fun cruise. Watch the chefs want to try the food and critique. We can bring our own wine too.

Maur you,Katelyn and Esmi going shopping now? Yup with Gloria and Kiki too. I tool the afternoon off. We need new clothes. Babe I am only dressing up for the one night. Everything else is pants,sweats with a jacket,sweaters and maybe some blouses. . Yes I know. I will get you some more sweaters and jeans. Thanks babe. I better get off the phone. My secretary is buzzing me. See you tonight and have fun shopping. We will.

Ms. Rizzoli Charles Wayne is here to see you. Send him in. Hello Mr. Wayne as we discussed earlier here is your settlement check for 2.5 million after we took 33% out. Jane thank you. My family can finally breathe. I am glad.
I said goodbye and he left with his check.
I hear a knock on my door.
Jane we have problem? With what Charles? The case we took. The investigators found put Mrs
Atlee has been lying to us from the beginning. Charles have them bill her and inform her our law firm won't be representing her even if she is Newsom niece. Okay. I will make the call. Jane do you know when we will get another attorney?
My phone rings.
Yes. Please send him in. Charles Wright I would like you to meet Phillip Atwood.
They shake hands.
Phillip I would like you go shadow Charles for a few weeks to get use to the way we do things here.Okay thank you. Welcome aboard.

Phillip leaves with Charles.

Rizzoli I came to see you. Yilena what's up? We need to go elsewhere to talk. Kiki and Gloria are outside already.
Okay.
I inform my secretary that I would be gone for the rest of the day.

I leave with Yilena.
We go to the park to talk in the cold.

What's up that we are in the park in the cold? I got a call from someone who is looking for Gloria. They know she resides in California. They don't have any other information or didn't give it to me. I told them I would get back with them. I have two officers looking into it.