Beyond The Horizon!

By dvlk2117

💕💕💕 COMPLETED 💕💕💕 Mahima Kale (19), a girl born and brought up in a very small village of Maharashtra... More

A / N: Before You Read!
A / N: Beyond The Horizon CAST!
A / N: Beyond The Horizon SONGS!
Prologue: So much in uncommon!
Chapter 1: What is a Marriage?
Chapter 2: Lord Shiva - Goddess Gauri!
Chapter 3: God's wish or Coincidence?
Chapter 4: The Golden Moment!
Chapter 5: Hard Labour!
Chapter 6: Soul Mates in True Sense!
Chapter 7: 10 Kg Rice Sac!
Chapter 8: You make me wanna...
Chapter 9: I love you!
Chapter 10: Marriage in an 'hour'?
Chapter 11: Tit for Tat!
Chapter 12: Over The Top Bickering!
Chapter 13: Halad and Mehendi!
Chapter 14: Grand Wedding Entry!
Chapter 15: Saptapadi - Grihapravesh!
Chapter 16: Impatient Groom!
Chapter 17: Mr. & Mrs. Eric Salvatore!
Chapter 18: '5' YEARS ???
Chapter 19: Little Possessive Wife!
Chapter 20: The Open 'Talk'!
Chapter 21: Passport - Acknowledgement!
Chapter 22: Naughty Tingles - Hottie Shivers!
Chapter 23: Little Shopping Venture!
Chapter 24: A day of fun at Imagica!
Chapter 25: Boarding Pass - Security Check!
Chapter 26: Mile High Club!
Chapter 27: Vegetarian - Non-Vegetarian Meal!
Chapter 28: Scary Questions!
Chapter 29: Sleeping Beauty!
A / N: Character Aesthetic Art!
Chapter 30: The Nocturnal Couple!
Chapter 31: Wedding Gift!
Chapter 32: English Lessons - Dance Classes!
A / N: Black Lions Family!
A / N: Character Aesthetic Art
A / N: That's My Girl!
Chapter 33: Innocent Bride - Impatient Groom!
Chapter 34: Their 'love' story!
Chapter 36: Little 'Kitty'!
Chapter 37: Past can't be undone!
Chapter 38: Second Chance!
Chapter 39: The 'plan'!
Chapter 40: Friendship - Suspicions!
Chapter 41: The Plan - The Final Step!
Chapter 42: What if ... ?
Chapter 43: Bittersweet!
Chapter 44: The city of light!
Chapter 45: The Floating City!
Chapter 46: Naughty Surprise!
Chapter 47: Connecting the dots!
Chapter 48: Unexpected Outburst!
Chapter 49: Silent Treatment!
Chapter 50: Cute Little Booties!
Chapter 51: Wonderful Family!
Chapter 52: Eggs, Eggshells and Time-bomb!
Chapter 53: Living The Sweet Memories!
A / N : Fun with BTH Characters!

Chapter 35 : The Lunch Box!

3.3K 209 117
By dvlk2117

(Mature Language 18+)

Nearly a week had passed by that they got married and the relatives left. Well, yes! Everyone was so smitten by Mahima, Ankit and Kirti that they wanted to spend more time with them and get to know them more. So obviously, their trip got extended by a week. She even cooked a few Indian meals and won everyone's heart with her soft, caring and innocent nature.

Everyone was so happy that Eric found such a wonderful lady as his wife. Wishing the couple a great life ahead, they left for their respective homes.

As far as the couple's honeymoon was concerned, it was put on a hold for a few days as Eric was busy with office work. His extended month long stay in India followed by his unavailability because of his wedding had got him busy with meetings and project discussions in office.

Of course being the super understanding wife that she is, she didn't want his work life to be hampered in any way. Thus, as decided they would be going for their honeymoon a few days later after everything is settled.

Two days later, Mahima was thinking of going out in their garden for her evening tea. Kirti and Ankit were at school while Ruby and Rowan were out to meet some friends. Eric was in his office and had a very busy schedule going on.

So, thinking if Charlotte would be in mood to give her some company, Mahima headed towards her room lost in her thoughts.

She was so lost that she completely forgot to knock on the door. Wrapping her delicate fingers around the door knob she twisted it and opened the door hoping to find Charlotte inside.

But little did she know it was not just Charlotte that she was going to find but Xavier too. And that too in the most embarrassing state.

Yes, what she saw the most shocking sight she had ever seen.

Well, Xavier was seated on the single sofa with his head thrown back while Charlotte was on her knees with her mouth wrapped around his extremely hard boner.

And then what?

The next thing she knew that everything going pitch black and her head hitting the ground. Yes, super innocent Mahima fainted after watching Charlotte giving Xavier a mind blowing b******!

Poor sweet innocent Mahima!

* * *

"Hi! May I come in?" Charlotte asked scratched the side of her neck awkwardly while Mahima bit her lower lip a little and nodded her head opening the door wide for her to enter.

"Listen, I am so sorry that you had to see that. Oh god, I am so embarrassed." Charlotte let out an ugly cry as soon as she entered their room. Sitting on their bed, she tucked her face in her palms while Mahima who was finally out of her 'shocked' and 'fainted' state sat next to her sister-in-law and comforted her saying, "Don't say sorry! I should say sorry for entering your room without knocking. I am so sorry. Please forgive me."

"Are you kidding me? It's okay. Please don't apologise. Oh god, I just wish this never happened. Now I am so embarrassed. But you know, we both were so excited and didn't really see if the door was locked or unlocked. Xavier loves b****** and now I think I seriously need to shut my mouth. Oh god, this is so super embarrassing." Charlotte sheepishly narrated about how she and Xavier ended up in her room for some hot steamy moment while Mahima shot her an understanding look and finally voiced out her thoughts, "Please don't be embarrassed. I can totally understand. First of all, it was my mistake that I didn't knock. I am so sorry but you please don't apologise. Let's forget about it like nothing really happened. Can we do that?"

Of course that's the only best thing she could suggest. Because, thinking and discussing about it will only leave them even more embarrassed and awkward every single time. Even though she was stuck with an image in her mind, she knew it was best to ignore and move forward. It was an accident and there was nothing they could do about it.

"Thank you so much!"

"You're welcome!"

"I am just glad that everything is fine between us. God, I was so worried sick thinking what you must be thinking about me." Charlotte voiced out her worry heaving a sigh of relief while Mahima rolled her eyes and playfully hit her saying, "Arre deva! Now don't think so much. We will always be good. Nothing can spoil our relationship. Now smile like a sweet girl."

"Awww! You are so cute!" Charlotte chirped throwing her arms around her sister-in-law's neck while Mahima imitated her action saying, "You are cute too."

And the girls laughed like two little sisters!

But of course the little thought about the concept of b****** didn't really leave her mind. She couldn't help but wonder if her husband would like it if she ever gave him one.

* * *

"Mmmm! You look good enough to eat!" Eric whispered kissing her neck and wrapped his strong muscular arm around her waist while she purred like a kitten holding the edge of her saree tightly.

She had just showered and was getting dressed in the closet when her shameless horny husband decided to disturb her in his own way.

Of course trust Eric to do that!

With the grey-black satin saree in her hand, she stood only in black blouse covering her breast and grey satin in-skirt covering her lower region. The amazing view of her bare waist was making him go crazy like every single time.

Pulling her more into his chest, he licked her earlobe whispering in his naturally husky tone, "You look so beautiful and its becoming very hard for me to control myself. I think it's high time that you stop wearing clothes when we are alone."

As she bit her lower lip trying to compose her racing heart, he sucked on her neck not before rubbing his hardened member behind her and shamelessly whispering, "I want you naked all the time. Look what you do to me."

Of course, she wasn't a fool!

By now, she was very well aware of what goes in his shameless mind. With her cheeks flushing up, she lowered her gaze and managed to speak, "Leave me! I have work. You have to go to office. You will be late."

As she subconsciously fidgeted with the edge of her saree feeling shy, he looked at her through the mirror and said, "Let me tell you a secret sweetheart."

Turning her around to face him, he dipped his head and bit her jawline like the horny man that he is not before stating, "Loving me should be your only work darling!"

To say her heart raced a marathon in just a flip of a second would be nothing. Before she could say something, he caged her in his arms to kiss her but looks like he wasn't that lucky this morning.

Just when he was about to kiss her there was a knock at their door. Throwing his head back in irritation, he cursed the person who interrupted their sweet moment while she giggled like a little doll enjoying her husband's helpless state.

Playfully narrowing his eyes at her, he bit her cheek as a gesture that only screamed his undeniable love for her and stepped out of the closet finally leaving her in great peace to get dressed.

* * *

That afternoon Eric entered his cabin after finishing up his board meeting. Like the past few days, he was lined up with back to back meetings and project discussions but today it looked like he was a lot more occupied and he knew he won't be able to go home for lunch.

Well, every day he ensured to have his lunch with his wife and his family which of course came out like a huge surprise to everyone. Because knowing him, he never travelled from office back home just for lunch. Knowing it was the magic of his beautiful wife, they just enjoyed the family time.

Of course with his busy schedule today, he had already informed her not to wait for him and that he would eat something in office itself. To be honest, he was very tempted to go and eat some home food. But he knew, today it was tough.

Irrespective of whatever the cook cooked, he wanted at least one Indian dish made by his wife. Let that be anything. And Mahima couldn't be happier. She loved to cook and if her husband was looking forward to eat something made by her how could she sit quiet?

Knowing it would take another 10 minutes for his lunch to arrive, he thought of calling her and check if she ate her food or not.

"Come in!" He said still looking at his phone when he heard a knock at the door.

As the door opened slowly and he heard the amazing clinking sound of bangles, he snapped his head only to see his beautiful wife standing with a bag in her hand.

"What are you doing here sweetheart?"

Standing up he asked with a bright smile playing on his face while she showed him the bag and replied, "I brought your lunch from home."

To say he was pleasantly surprised would be such a grave understatement. There he was thinking about home food and here she was with his lunchbox. He was reminded of the time back in India when she brought his lunch to the site where he was working. That was such a beautiful memory. Evergreen in his mind and heart!

"I can't believe it. You came all the way to give me lunch?"

He asked making his way towards her while she placed the box and the bag on the table near the sofa saying, "Yes! I know you will miss home food. I know you are very busy today so, I brought your food here. I hope you don't have any problem with that."

"Are you kidding me babe? Of course I loved it. But tell me, who dropped you here?" He asked wrapping his arms around her small frame while she wiggled her eyebrows like a little baby who just got a candy and said, "Carlos kaka dropped me."

Carlos was one of their drivers and Ruby had specifically asked him to take Mahima wherever she wanted just in case no one was at house or were busy. Carlos was a good man in his late fifties and have been working for the Salvatore family for a long time now. So, Eric really didn't have any problem with it. And Mahima wasn't really comfortable calling such an elderly man by his name. So, she chose to call him kaka giving him respect and Carlos didn't really have problem with it.

Chuckling softly, he caressed her cheek ever so lovingly and said, "I am glad that you came. God, I missed you so much."

"I missed you too!"

Now how was he supposed to control himself when his wife was this close to him? Giving into his heart's desire, he dipped his head and was about to kiss her on her lips when she stopped him placing her delicate fingers on his lips.

"What happened?"

"Fast! Today I am fasting."

Rolling his eyes, he shot her an irritated look asking, "I don't get it. We are married so why the hell are you still going on with these fasts and all?"

Of course he earned a glare from her for his choice of words and irritation.

Well, being a devotee to Lord Shiva, she decided to continue with her Monday fasting for the rest of her life as a gesture of thanking the almighty for blessing her with such a wonderful man and a loving family.

Needless to say, Eric was not really happy about this. But as long as she didn't risk her health, he knew he can let it happen.

"Fine! I am so sorry. I won't come in between you and your god. Happy fasting!" He said finally deciding it was the best not to make a huge issue about it while she rolled her eyes and shook her head wondering why on earth he has to be so dramatic every single time.

"So, what's for lunch?" He asked looking at the lunchbox while she playfully tapped on his cheek saying, "Roasted baby potatoes, carrots, French beans. Spicy chicken and rice. Now go and wash your hands. Till then, I will serve your lunch."

Raising his eyebrows excitedly he saluted her and left not before saying, "Okay boss!"

* * *

After leaving his office, Mahima went to the Indian store that Ruby had shown her a few days back. Knowing she would be needing a few things every now and then, Ruby had suggested this outlet. Established over 20 years this store practically sold everything and directly imported from India as per the requirement. It was one of the famous stores amongst the Indians who were settled in Vancouver. Well that was not it. This store also had many other branches all over Canada and USA.

"Kaka, do you want to buy anything for yourself?" She asked Carlos when they reached the lane where the store was there while Carlos looked at her through the rear mirror and shook his head politely saying, "No, not now. I don't think I need anything as of now. By the way, the rice papers I bought last week tasted very good. I will buy them again in the next month. Thank you for suggesting me that wonderful crackers. My kids and my whole family loved them."

Smiling brightly she nodded her head as she remembered how he had bought rice papers and several other crackers to go as side dishes with rice and lentils. She was more than happy that his family enjoyed their meal.

"But if you want me to come inside the store with you then it's okay, I can do that! Do you want me to come along with you Mrs. Salvatore?" He asked switching off the car engine while she shook her head and picked up her handbag saying, "Thank you so much kaka. But it is okay I will be fine. You take rest till I buy things and come back."

Well considering he was in his late fifties, she didn't want him to get tired. And so wherever she went, she would suggest him to take rest till she was done with her shopping. And why not? She always cared about everyone and what is wrong in that?

Pulling out the list of items that she carried with her, she entered the store. Today, she was planning to buy some chickpeas, a few puja (prayer) essentials, sindoor (vermilion), a few other Indian spices, gram and rice flour and a few sets of red, yellow and green glass bangles.

Like I said earlier, this store sold practically everything!

Ever since Ruby had suggested this Indian store, she could go shopping without anyone's help.

Firstly, she was now comfortable speaking in English. Thanks to her English tutor who trained her well to carry out a safe and a simple conversation with public.

Secondly, with Carlos around she could go anywhere and anytime without troubling Charlotte, Ruby or Eric too. She knew they all had many other things to take care of and it wouldn't be nice to rely on them every time she needed something.

It was not that she was a fan of shopping but it was something that kept her occupied other than her English lessons and family gatherings. Of course she never bought things that were unnecessary. Most of the times she only considered window shopping to be aware of the prices and what was new in market.

Plus, she just wanted to go out and interact with people to improve her vocabulary and to also give herself a realistic experience.

Eric had already given her a credit card and had taught her very well about how these things worked.

Being the smart and thoughtful woman that she is, she always carried a little cash with her just in case the card decided to play with her. Apart from that she also carried his visiting card and a slip where she had written everyone's contact numbers just in case she misplaced her phone somewhere.

All in all she was prepared for the worst just in case! And why not? Such simple accidents can happen any time.

An hour had passed by the time she was done with her shopping. Picking up the last item from the list, she placed it in the cart and thought of going to the counter. Suddenly she felt two tiny arms wrapping around her thighs. To say she was surprised with this sudden act would be such an understatement. Looking at those little arms she thought some kid must have dashed into her while running through the aisles. And even before she could turn around and look who it was, she heard an excited squeal from the kid that not only the ground slipped under her feet but also sunk her heart into a black hole.

.

.

.

"MOMMY!"

* * *

So, how was the chapter? What is going on? Who is this kid who called Mahima as 'Mommy'? What will she do? How will Eric react to it? Where is Mia? Do drop in your views, I would like to read them. Thank you so much for your votes and comments.

Next Update : Monday!

Much Love,

Manasa DVLK!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 23.7K 108
In the intricate dance of love and fate, Gauravi found herself entangled in a web of emotions. Mihir, the epitome of eligibility, had adored her sinc...
2.5M 108K 52
️"I don't want this!!! " I said. "What?!!" He asked somewhat shocked. "I mean...I don't want this Marriage!!! " I said. "And why don't you want this...
86.7K 4.1K 68
"Eternally?" "For an eternity and even more." __________ Coincidences; are they merely occurring by chance? The universe is always arranged for us, s...
452K 17.3K 41
Abhimanyu Malhotra and Shivani Khanna had been school mates and best of friends..... But the rejection brought them apart!!! After years both were ti...