BTS One Shots

By writingfunstories

This is a book filled with all kinds of different BTS one shots. There are one shots about the members, or so... More

Afraid (Part One)
Relief (Part Two)
Perfect World
Young Forever
Hope
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet (Part Two)
Into The Unknown
White Christmas
Spring Day
Bambi
Better In Stereo
Thnks fr th Mmrs
Little Joonie
Life Goes On
Habits (Stay High)
Love The Way You Lie
Champion
Uncharted
Miniskirt
Brother
America's Suithearts
Toxic
The Run and Go
Requests
Drivers License
Shy Away
Loco
Moon River
Blue Hour
Stay Gold
Hometown
Cliff's Edge
Viva Las Vengeance
Part of Your World
Scientist
As It Was
Trivia: Seesaw
More Little Joonie
Russian Roulette
Love Shh!
The Pilot
The Pilot (Part Two)
Helena
The Ghost of You
Hello
Icy
I See the Light
Pop
Say Something
Green Finch and Linnet Bird
Green Finch and Linnet Bird (Part Two)
Every Time the Rain Comes Down
Death Valley
Teenage Dream
The Vision of Love
Middle of A Breakup
Moon
Intro: Persona
Rewrite the Stars
Sunrise
Heathens
Special Announcement
So Close, Yet So Far (From Paradise)
Mago
Panorama
Siesta
Me Gustas Tu
I Write Sins Not Tragedies
Bohemian Rhapsody
The Story of Us
What You Waiting For
Sleepover
The Hype
Sparkling
Magic
Ice Cream Cake
Feel Special
Gee
Alice
Everything Goes
Fingertip
Don't Let The Light Go Out
Only Murders in the Building
Nine In the Afternoon
Welcome to the Black Parade
The End of the World
Ring ma Bell (what a wonderful world)
Cardigan
My Weakness
Run Devil Run
Drink Up Me Hearties Yo Ho
Permission to Dance
Desire
10 Things I Hate About You
Don't Worry Darling
Run Away
Dance, Dance
From This Moment On
How Far I Go
(I Never Promised You A) Rose Garden
Fame
Sparks Fly
Old Fashioned
Northern Downpour
Intro: Boy Meets Evil
Panic Room
Montero (Call Me By Your Name)
Golden Days
Lights
Enchanted
Centuries
Broken Morning
Fools
Imagine
The Paradise
Death of a Bachelor
Moon Whisper
Kiddo
Kura Kura
Fight Song
Candy
Spring Day (Korean)
Spring Day (Japanese)
Silent Night
It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
Where Are You Christmas
White Christmas
Rough
Doughnut
A Christmas Miracle
It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
Promise
Cake
Criminal
The Astronaut
Miss Jackson
La Devotee
My Policeman
Mr. Know It All
Never Again
Girl That You Love
Tomorrow
Fancy
Cough Syrup
Nearly Witches (Ever Since We Met)
Bad News
Ditto
OMG
The Red Rose
The Borrowers
Umpah Umpah
The Feels
The Dark One
Love Shot
Seize the Day
Bicycle

I Know I Love You

53 1 0
By writingfunstories

Trigger Warning: Mentions of grooming, physical/emotional/mental abuse, kidnapping. If any of this triggers you, please stop reading or skip to the next chapter. 

One shots (Namgi):

🎤 Say you love me, say you love me till the end of the world.

All or nothing, I want all of you.

I know I love you.

Say you love me, say you love me till the end of the world.

All or nothing, I give all of you.

I know I love you. 🎤

Relationships were never the happy ending, fairy tale romance that everybody wanted.

That was one thing that Namjoon Kim learned throughout his nine years of being in a relationship.

He was sitting on a bed- an average sized bed that was sitting in the middle of the bedroom in a small, two person apartment- looking down at a photograph of his family that was taken back in his hometown of Ilsan, South Korea on his eighteen birthday.

There were tears in his golden hazel eyes, which were falling slowly down his face, and his chestnut brown hair was messy on top of his head.

That was the last time that he saw both his parents and his older brother.

He had met his husband, Yoongi Min, at a gas station when he was with his older brother, Seokjin, who was two years older than him.

He was just fifteen years old at the time, while Yoongi was thirty two, a whole age gap of seventeen years between them.

But the young teen didn't care about that, however; in fact, all he cared about was the fact that the older man appeared interested in him.

A fifteen year old sophomore in high school, who lived with his parents and older brother in a two story house that was located in the suburbs of Ilsan.

He was a nobody, according to him; a need in school, top of his class with a high IQ of 148.

So, of course he was relieved that an older man- one who was a whole seventeen years older than him- was interested in him.

And he also didn't seem to understand the toxicity of their relationship when they started dating a couple months later.

That he was being groomed and used by a male who was way too old to be dating a minor.

But his family and friends did, however; they knew about the power imbalance and were concerned about how that would affect the young teens mental health.

Even his older brother, Seokjin, tried his best to convince his younger brother that dating an older man was a bad idea, not really believing that they were actually in love with each other.

In fact, he just thought that Namjoon was being used by Yoongi; that he was trying to cause problems in their perfectly normal family.

Which was when the problems started.

When the young teenager was just seventeen years old, he and his boyfriend, who was thirty four years old at the time, got engaged.

Yeah that's right, they got engaged.

And Namjoon's family and friends weren't happy when they learned this; continuing to try to break them apart.

They would tell the young teen things like "your boyfriend doesn't love you, and is just using you," and things like that.

But Namjoon wouldn't listen though, just thinking that his parents and brother, along with his friends, were just jealous that he was in a loving relationship and they weren't.

Which wasn't a good thing, as he was getting manipulated by his older fiancé to think these things.

He wasn't able to put the pieces together and realize that they were correct and right with their warnings, since he was mentally manipulated by his fiancé that everything was okay, and that they were just jealous of them.

But that wasn't the case, though, which just led to more problems happening for the Kim family.

In the spring of 2013, when Namjoon was eighteen years old, after graduating high school, he and his fiancé eloped, getting legally married at a local courthouse.

And you, the readers, probably know why the couple decided to elope.

They decided to elope, due to the fact that the young teen's family and friends still didn't support the relationship.

As the older male didn't want his young husband to be around people who were unsupported and jealous of their relationship.

So he decided to move them to his hometown of Daegu, South Korea, which was just a three hour drive away from the young teens hometown of Ilsan.

He also made Namjoon cut off all contact with his family and friends, telling him things like "why would you want to talk to people who don't support you," etc.

And the young teen believed him; he believed that his husband was just looking out for him, not wanting him to be around toxic people.

Which was ironic when you think about it.

But, anyways, everything was going great for the couple, as they were able to find a small, two person apartment to move into.

Unfortunately though, the perfect relationship that Namjoon always wanted wouldn't last for long.

————-

The abuse started almost a year later, when the young teenager was just nineteen years old.

It started slowly, starting with anger outbursts from the older male whenever his young husband broke something or talked back to him.

Then Yoongi became more controlling, starting to control Namjoon's every move and who he was talking to, as he didn't have many friends in their new neighborhood.

At first the young teen just thought that his older husband was stressed out, due to the fact that he couldn't keep a stable job, always bouncing around from place to place.

But the more it happened, though, the more he started to realize that the perfect relationship that he thought he had with Yoongi wasn't real.

He started to realize that his family and friends back home were right; that he was moving too fast in his relationship, and should've taken it more slowly.

And he started to miss them, realizing that Yoongi never cared for him, isolating him from his family and friends, moving him away from his hometown.

But he knew that he couldn't see them, since he didn't want to get on his husband's bad side.

Besides, a whole six years passed since he last saw them, and he knew that they wouldn't want to see him.

Or at least that was what he believed since he was still suffering from some of Yoongi's mental abuse and manipulation.

What he didn't know, however, was that his family and friends never gave up looking for him.

They reported him as missing to their local police department, who, since he was only a minor when he left the town with Yoongi, started investigating, taking his case very seriously.

They even labeled the young teenager as kidnapped after finding out from his family and friends about the older man who was grooming and manipulating Namjoon.

But they couldn't find him, even though they looked everywhere and interrogated almost everybody who knew both him and the older male, everything leading to a dead end.

And eventually, against the wishes of the family, they had to close the case, since there was no evidence that proved that it was a kidnapping after all, besides security camera footage that captured them together.

The family never gave up looking for Namjoon though, knowing that their son would return to them someday, refusing to believe that he was dead.

They knew that he was going to escape his toxic relationship, and return home to them eventually, impatiently waiting for that day to arrive.

And Namjoon had no idea that this was happening, since his older husband banned him from watching the news or listening to the radio.

He was basically living his life in the dark, locked up and sheltered from the outside world, while Yoongi went out into the city to look for a job.

The young teenager honestly hated it; he hated staying in the apartment all day, having nothing to do besides cooking and cleaning to keep him occupied.

He was basically being used as a servant by his husband, who made sure both the apartment door and windows were locked before leaving for work every morning.

He really, really hated how he was being treated by his husband.

But he knew that there was nothing that he could do about it.

————-

His thoughts were interrupted by the bedroom door swinging open, his older husband, Yoongi, appearing in the doorway.

His black hair was lying neatly on his head, and his light brown eyes were focused on his husband, who was sitting up on their average sized bed.

His naked body was covered by the white sheets, the dark purple bruises that Yoongi left there from his last outburst, which was a couple days ago, being noticeable on his pale, tan skin.

And his golden hazel eyes were looking at a photograph that was in his hand- a photograph that the older male recognized as the last photo that he took with his family.

The one that was taken on his eighteen birthday, seven years ago.

He sighed, knowing exactly why the younger male was looking at that photograph.

He knew that Namjoon missed his family- which made sense due to how close they were with each other- but he also knew that they wouldn't want to see someone who was in a relationship that they didn't support.

Or at least that was what he kept telling his husband.

He walked towards the bed that was sitting in the middle of the bedroom, sitting down next to his husband, slowly taking the photograph out of his hand.

He placed it down onto the bedside table, making a mental note to lock it away somewhere so Namjoon wouldn't be able to find it, as it was helping him come to terms with his abusive, toxic relationship.

And Yoongi wasn't going to let go of the younger male that easily.

"Namjoon," he said, keeping his voice nice and calm, running his hand through the younger males chestnut brown hair.

"Your family doesn't want to see you, remember? Why would they if they don't support our relationship with each other."

The younger male just nodded, not saying anything.

He knew better than to talk back to his husband, especially since he was just twenty four years old compared to Yoongi who was forty one.

Besides, he knew that the older male was the most mature out of the two of them even though they were both adults.

He closed his eyes, letting the tears fall down his face, aware that his husband's light brown eyes were looking at him.

And he was used to it; he was used to the older male looking at him like he was an object and not a person.

Which made him regret getting together with Yoongi as quickly as he did.

But he knew that he was just a teenager at the time when he started dating his husband, which was a bad idea now that he was thinking about it.

Especially since he was head over heels in love with the older; too blind to realize that he was being both groomed and used by his husband.

Just like how his family and friends kept warning him; they were right all along.

Now that he knew all this, however, he didn't know how to escape Yoongi.

He knew that his husband would know immediately that he was trying to return to his hometown, hunting him down before dragging him back to Daegu.

And Namjoon didn't want that; in fact, for the past couple months he's been coming up with escape plans, keeping them written inside a notebook that he bought with his own money.

That way his husband, who liked to keep track of what was purchased on his credit card, wouldn't find out about the purchase.

He didn't want to get beaten over buying a simple, black leather covered notebook, you know.

Because he knew that would happen; he knew that if Yoongi discovered something suspicious on his credit card bill then he would beat him pretty badly, accusing him of trying to escape.

Yeah let's just say that the older male was controlling with major anger issues.

Namjoon felt his husband lay down onto the bed, his cold hands running down his naked chest before stopping on his waist.

He was pulled into the older male's still clothed chest, as he just arrived home from looking for a job again, as for some reason nobody wanted to hire him.

Probably because he was a middle aged man, who never graduated college.

Plus he was gay, living in a apartment building with his husband whom nobody in the neighborhood met.

Everything that they knew about Namjoon were from the things that they were told by Yoongi himself.

He told them things such as "he's a very introverted person, and prefers to be by himself at times," etc.

And they would all believe him, just thinking that they would meet the young male eventually, when he was comfortable enough to meet them.

But what they didn't know, however, was that, even though the things that they were told about him were true, Namjoon didn't have permission from his husband to leave the apartment.

He didn't want the younger male to escape, which was why he always made sure that both the door and windows were locked before leaving the apartment.

He also knew that his husband hated being locked away inside the apartment all day, doing nothing but cooking and cleaning- two things that he was terrible at, as he was very clumsy and broke things often.

Which just contributed to Yoongi's frequent outbursts, always laying a hand on his younger husband, who he was supposed to love, just like he vowed to.

But that was the problem; neither one of the two males loved each other.

Namjoon actually grew out of love for the older male when he realized that his family and friends were right, and that his husband never loved him.

He was just being used and groomed, trying to mentally abuse a young teenager, which worked, since he was able to marry him, moving him away from his loved ones.

And the young adult, who was now in his mid twenties, didn't want to admit that; not when he could've prevented their entire relationship from happening.

One thing was certain though; Namjoon was going to escape.

He would make sure of it.

————-

🎤 Say you love me, say you love me till the end of the world.

All or nothing, I want all of you.

Say you love me, say you love me till the end of the world.

All or nothing, I give all of you.

I know I love you. 🎤

The opportunity to escape didn't hit Namjoon until one night a couple months later.

It was somewhere around three in the morning, the young male not being able to sleep, as his brain was busy overthinking again.

His husband, Yoongi, was asleep in the bed next to him, snoring silently, telling the younger male that he was deep in sleep.

The older male was a heavy sleeper, compared to the younger one who was a light sleeper, the littlest sounds always waking him up.

He was an overthinker also which was one reason why he was awake that night, his thoughts jumbled together, making his brain get filled with all different kinds of emotions.

That was also when a certain thought came to him.

He sat up in bed, making sure not to disturb his husband from his slumber, knowing what would happen if he did.

And he definitely didn't want to get a beating this early in the morning.

He swung his legs over the side of the bed, getting up slowly, his naked body freezing in the cold morning air, courtesy of the window staying open.

As neither one of them remembered to close the window last night; and he knew it was definitely getting both closed and locked that morning.

But he wouldn't be there to witness it happening, since he had a plan: and that plan was to escape.

He was going to get out of that stuffy apartment, and away from Yoongi, his controlling and abusive husband.

He knew that it was risky, escaping I mean, but he was determined to try; he was determined to get out of there, hoping to find a way back to Ilsan.

He tiptoed silently, towards the closet that both him and his husband shared, before opening it, grabbing a sturdy winter jacket.

Then he walked towards the dressers, taking out a pair of black boxers, black jeans and a thick, knitted sweater, putting them on.

To say that he was nervous would be an understatement, because he was.

He knew that this would be the first time that he would be outside in six years, as Yoongi was strict when it came to his endless list of rules.

He sighed, trying to calm down his nervousness, walking out of the bedroom and down the hall towards the living room.

He then walked past the living room and kitchen areas, towards the front door, as slowly as possible.

He slipped on his checkered van hightops, before opening the door, making sure to be as careful as possible.

He didn't want his husband to wake up and find him; because, like I said earlier, he knew that he would get a beating if his husband found out that he escaped.

Closing the apartment door silently behind him, Namjoon walked down the hallway and towards the stairs thankful that he and his husband only lived on the fourth floor.

Which meant that he could proudly take the stairs, as he needed the exercise due to being locked inside the apartment all day.

He was afraid that he's been gaining weight, which, according to Yoongi, he needed to lose since he looked like a "fat, ugly whale."

Yeah let's just say that was the older male degrading him; and it was working honestly, since Namjoon had extremely low self-esteem.

When he reached the bottom of the stairs, he walked through the lobby, ignoring the strange looks that he was getting from their neighbors and other tenets.

He knew those looks were due to them never seeing him around before, since, like stated earlier, he never left the apartment building.

That was just one of his husband's stupid rules.

And trust me, he had a lot of them.

Namjoon opened the door to the apartment building, walking out into the cold, early winter air, breathing in deeply.

It felt nice honestly; walking around freely, without worrying about an abusive husband watching your every move.

At least for now, anyway; he knew that it was only a matter of time before his husband woke up to him being gone.

He had to make his plan into action quickly.

He walked to the nearest payphone, slipping in a quarter when he got there, waiting patiently for the phone to ring.

When it did, he entered the phone number that he wanted to call into the machine, waiting patiently for the line to pick up.

"Can I help you?" The voice of his older brother, Seokjin, asked over the phone, his voice heavy with confusion.

Of course the twenty six year old would be confused; especially since an unknown number with a Daegu area code was calling him at three in the morning.

"Seokjin," Namjoon was able to choke out, his voice shaky, telling the older male that he was going to cry.

And Seokjin couldn't believe it; he couldn't believe that his younger brother was calling him, after six years of radio silence.

There was no phone call, no letter, no nothing, almost like someone forced him to cut off all contact with their family and friends.

Someone like Yoongi, for example.

The Kim family knew that had to be exactly what happened, since they knew that their Namjoon- their sweet, kind hearted son and younger brother- wouldn't do that to them, not when they were all close with each other.

So they knew that had to be Yoongi's doing; and, if it was, they just hated him even more.

"Namjoon," the older male replied, interrupting his younger brother from his thoughts, worry mixed into his voice, along with relief.

"Where are you? I'll come pick you up, okay?"

The younger male burst into tears softly, when he heard how worried and relieved his older brother sounded.

And that honestly made him feel loved; more loved than he's felt in six years.

"Daegu," he said, taking deep breaths to try to calm himself down, not wanting his brother to hear him cry.

"I'm in Daegu, Seokjin."

The older male went silent over the other line, thinking over his options.

He knew that it was too early in the morning to drive up to get him, especially since it was a three hour drive, and it was a Monday morning, meaning he had work in a couple hours.

But on the other hand, that was his younger brother on the other line.

The younger brother that he grew up with, the one that's always been there for him, even when they had arguments where they wouldn't get along.

And he knew that he had to be there for Namjoon this time.

"Wait there, okay?" He said, getting up from the office chair that he was sitting in, since he was finishing up work when he got the phone call.

He grabbed his car keys, and his winter coat that was hanging by the cubicle door, before walking out of the office building and towards his car.

"I'm on my way, I promise. I'll be there in three hours; try to stay safe, okay?"

He heard his younger brother's broken reply on the other line, his heart breaking when he heard his choked sob.

And he couldn't help but wonder how Yoongi's been treating him over the last six years.

He knew that it probably wasn't good, knowing how mentally abusive the older male was towards his brother.

He hoped that Namjoon would get away from him for good; even if it meant getting a restraining order.

They had all the evidence that they would need in order to get one.

And when I say all the evidence, I mean all the evidence; they had video footage of the two males together- including the footage from the way when they first met at that gas station all those years ago.

They also had Namjoon's birth certificate, which proved that he was a whole seventeen years younger than his husband.

If that wasn't enough proof to get one, then the family didn't really know what to do.

But they were hoping that Namjoon would find his way home back to them.

Which was going to happen in the next couple of hours; if only they knew that.

————-

It took Seokjin about three hours just to drive to Daegu from Ilsan, South Korea.

He arrived in the city sometime around six in the morning, maybe even closer to seven.

Either way, he parked the car near the grocery store where his younger brother was going to meet him at, a blue colored payphone standing a couple feet away from the building.

And he knew that was where the younger male called him from, as it didn't sound like he had his own cell phone due to Yoongi.

Which was unfortunate, but Seokjin knew that they could change that.

His thoughts were interrupted by the passenger door opening, his younger brother, Namjoon, appearing on the other side.

His chestnut brown hair was messy, and his golden hazel eyes were rimmed with red, probably from both stress and crying.

Seokjin also noticed the dark purple bruises which were peeking out from under the collar of Namjoon's sweater.

But he pretended not to notice them, however, knowing that his brother would talk to him about whatever was bothering him eventually.

He didn't want to force Namjoon to talk to him; knowing that doesn't end well in these types of cases.

As domestic abuse/violence wasn't something to joke about.

He continued to sit in the driver's seat silently, watching as the younger male placed himself down into the passenger seat, strapping himself in.

His golden hazel eyes met his older brother's dark brown eyes, noticing how exhausted he looked.

His eyes were tired looking, also surrounded by a little bit of red, and his black hair was coming undone from the hair gel that it was styled in.

He watched as Seokjin placed his hands onto the steering wheel, before starting the ignition, the car roaring to life.

"I'm sorry," he muttered, turning away from the older male and towards the passenger window, his voice getting lost in the sounds of the engine.

But his older brother was still able to hear his words, realizing how emotionally drained his voice was, which was probably caused by years of abuse.

Seokjin just didn't know what kind of abuse that was; if it was physical, emotional, sexual.

He did know that his younger brother was mentally abused, however; so at least he knew that.

"You don't have to apologize, Namjoon," he replied, keeping his eyes focused on the road, turning his headlights off due to the sun starting to rise, the sky getting lighter.

"It's not your fault. I know that."

He turned onto the highway, aware of both the comfortable silence that was between them and the fact that his younger brother was fidgeting uncomfortably in the seat next to him.

He knew that Namjoon was both nervous and terrified for his life; nervous to have freedom back in his hometown of Ilsan and terrified that Yoongi would locate him, dragging him back to Daegu.

And the younger male didn't want that; what he wanted was simple actually.

He wanted to divorce his husband- which was something that he wanted to do for a while now, but unfortunately was never able to bring the topic up.

You know, out of fear that Yoongi would beat him, which was sadly a normal occurrence in their relationship.

He also wanted to move back to his hometown of Ilsan, somewhere close to his family and friends, connecting with them to see what he missed out on over the last six years.

But he knew that his husband wouldn't be happy with his decisions; in fact, Namjoon knew how possessive and controlling the older male was towards him, not letting him leave the apartment or have friends.

That was the problem.

Back in Daegu, he was isolated; he had no friends, and was locked away in the small apartment every single day, only cooking and cleaning to pass the time.

And he hated it; he hated having no freedom, while being forced to follow Yoongi's stupid rules.

Which, for example, included things like:

No going outside or talking to neighbors and other tenants

No watching TV or listening to the radio

No having a personal cell phone or laptop, along with social media accounts

But the most important rule, however, was:

No escaping, or else you will be hunted and tracked down

Now though, since he was already on his way back to Ilsan with his older brother, Seokjin, Namjoon was hoping for some kind of break.

Any kind of break really, as long as he was able to get away from his husband, even for just a couple days.

He wasn't really asking for much; he would be satisfied as long as he spent some time to himself.

But he knew that, as soon as his husband figured out that he escaped and was on his way back to Ilsan, that wouldn't be possible.

He sighed, getting Seokjin's attention; the older male keeping his eyes on the road, driving carefully while making sure he was going the speed limit.

They were about two hours into their drive, so about halfway towards the city of Ilsan, the younger male's nervousness becoming worse the more they drove away from Daegu.

Which was understandable, due to the fact that he was trying to escape a toxic and abusive relationship, which wasn't easy in most cases.

But it was always caused by the nonstop thoughts about if his husband was awake, discovering that he escaped in the middle of the night.

As it was somewhere around eight in the morning, according to the clock that was on the dashboard of his older brother's silver Ford Focus.

And that, if you didn't know, was always when Yoongi would wake up in the morning, getting ready to travel downtown in search of a job.

He did the same thing everyday, so much that it was almost like muscle memory at this point; his body knowing exactly when to wake up in the mornings.

So imagine his shock and surprise when he woke up that morning, only to realize that his younger husband wasn't beside him in their bed.

In fact, the younger male wasn't even inside their apartment, and, trust me, Yoongi searched every room, including the living room, bathroom, and kitchen.

But Namjoon wasn't there, along with his winter coat, clothes, and shoes; and it only took a couple seconds for what really happened to set in.

His husband escaped during the middle of the night.

And Yoongi couldn't believe it; he couldn't believe that the younger male was smart enough to escape.

He thought that all the threats and the rules that he came up with were enough to stop him.

I guess not, though, which just made the older male even more angry; and he knew exactly what he was going to do.

He was going to call the police, and report his husband as missing, knowing that the police wouldn't do anything once they learned his age.

But the older male had a way around that; he was going to twist the narrative, telling the police about how mentally ill Namjoon was, and how he was a danger to himself and others.

He knew that the police would take him seriously once he told them that; he even had the paperwork that proved that information.

Paperwork that he had one of his friends from college forged, knowing that was another way to make his husband's life a living hell.

And he wasn't going to stop playing the victim until his husband was back in his arms safe and sound.

He would make sure that Namjoon knew where he belonged. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

946K 7.3K 44
desc; just some b x b bts oneshots, which include smut, fluff, (poorly written) angst, and (poorly written) horror (? i don't know if it counts but...
8.1K 161 17
Just some BTS ships that are (well most) fluff. Feels free to request anything from vampires to little space. I ship them all as brothers and this FF...
149K 3.3K 18
Hello : ) Here is a collection of fluff, angst, romance etc oneshots which are all a soulmate au. This book will contain x reader stories and ships...
27.1K 1K 16
A collection of Namjoon oneshots filled with fated coincidences, bitter sorrows, and unexpected love. BxB