Beyond The Horizon!

By dvlk2117

💕💕💕 COMPLETED 💕💕💕 Mahima Kale (19), a girl born and brought up in a very small village of Maharashtra... More

A / N: Before You Read!
A / N: Beyond The Horizon CAST!
A / N: Beyond The Horizon SONGS!
Prologue: So much in uncommon!
Chapter 1: What is a Marriage?
Chapter 2: Lord Shiva - Goddess Gauri!
Chapter 3: God's wish or Coincidence?
Chapter 4: The Golden Moment!
Chapter 5: Hard Labour!
Chapter 6: Soul Mates in True Sense!
Chapter 7: 10 Kg Rice Sac!
Chapter 8: You make me wanna...
Chapter 9: I love you!
Chapter 10: Marriage in an 'hour'?
Chapter 11: Tit for Tat!
Chapter 12: Over The Top Bickering!
Chapter 13: Halad and Mehendi!
Chapter 14: Grand Wedding Entry!
Chapter 15: Saptapadi - Grihapravesh!
Chapter 16: Impatient Groom!
Chapter 17: Mr. & Mrs. Eric Salvatore!
Chapter 18: '5' YEARS ???
Chapter 19: Little Possessive Wife!
Chapter 20: The Open 'Talk'!
Chapter 21: Passport - Acknowledgement!
Chapter 22: Naughty Tingles - Hottie Shivers!
Chapter 23: Little Shopping Venture!
Chapter 24: A day of fun at Imagica!
Chapter 25: Boarding Pass - Security Check!
Chapter 26: Mile High Club!
Chapter 27: Vegetarian - Non-Vegetarian Meal!
Chapter 28: Scary Questions!
Chapter 29: Sleeping Beauty!
A / N: Character Aesthetic Art!
Chapter 30: The Nocturnal Couple!
Chapter 31: Wedding Gift!
Chapter 32: English Lessons - Dance Classes!
A / N: Black Lions Family!
A / N: Character Aesthetic Art
A / N: That's My Girl!
Chapter 33: Innocent Bride - Impatient Groom!
Chapter 35 : The Lunch Box!
Chapter 36: Little 'Kitty'!
Chapter 37: Past can't be undone!
Chapter 38: Second Chance!
Chapter 39: The 'plan'!
Chapter 40: Friendship - Suspicions!
Chapter 41: The Plan - The Final Step!
Chapter 42: What if ... ?
Chapter 43: Bittersweet!
Chapter 44: The city of light!
Chapter 45: The Floating City!
Chapter 46: Naughty Surprise!
Chapter 47: Connecting the dots!
Chapter 48: Unexpected Outburst!
Chapter 49: Silent Treatment!
Chapter 50: Cute Little Booties!
Chapter 51: Wonderful Family!
Chapter 52: Eggs, Eggshells and Time-bomb!
Chapter 53: Living The Sweet Memories!
A / N : Fun with BTH Characters!

Chapter 34: Their 'love' story!

3.2K 206 88
By dvlk2117

(Mature Language 18+; Double Update: Read Chapter 33 first!)

Wedding reception was a beautiful affair. A huge 5 tier teal marble cake with a cream of white roses delicately arranged was another attraction. Keeping Mahima's food preference, Laura had arranged an eggless cake.

Just the way Ruby had wanted she got her son married with her family and friends around. She just wanted the best for the couple and seeking their family's blessings was such a beautiful thing.

Needless to mention that Mahima got an amazing family that she had always wished for. Well not only Rowan, Ruby and Charlotte. But she also got other relatives who did love her and wished the best for her.

"Heartiest congratulations. May god bless you!" Oscar said shaking Eric's hand while Mahima smiled politely wondering who this guest was.

"Thank you so much Mr. Jones."

"Oh come on Eric! How many times have I told you that you can call me Oscar!"

"Right!"

Wrapping his arm around his wife's shoulder, Eric smiled and introduced Oscar Jones to Mahima, "Sweetheart, this is Mr. Oscar Jones. A family friend and a highly respected man in Vancouver. He is a great friend to dad and business partner."

One mere mention and she understood this man was an important one. Now being a wonderful obedient member of Salvatore family, she joined her hands politely and greeted with a bright smile playing on her lips, "Namaste! We are very happy that you came to our wedding."

Of course needless to say, Oscar was completely taken aback by this polite gesture and to be honest he liked it. Joining his hands, he imitated her action and greeted back, "Namaste! I am glad to be a part of your celebration today. I thank you all for inviting me and my family. Well, speaking of which please meet my daughter, Mia!"

Oscar stepped a little away giving Mia some room while Eric scrunched his eyebrows wondering what on earth was she doing there? Because knowing her, she wouldn't have come to his wedding. Especially after what she told him about her feelings and how he had given her a big fat 'NO' straight on her face. For some reason, he felt what must be cooking up in this woman's mind?

With weird thoughts growing up in his mind, he looked ahead while Mia stood in front of the newlyweds with a wide bright smile playing on her lips. She looked like she was so happy being a part of Eric's big day.

"Hi Eric! My heartiest congratulations to both of you. Oh my god, your wife is so beautiful. So pretty! Oh my gosh!" Mia exclaimed cupping her cheeks with her palm with a toothy smile playing on her face while Mahima who had no idea about what history her husband and this woman shared simply smiled softly and replied ever so sweetly, "Thank you!"

"HELLOOOO?" Mia said waving her hand in front of his face when he didn't respond but stood rooted to the spot wondering what was she so happy about?

"Where are you lost?"

"Nowhere!"

"Okay, so aren't you going to introduce me to your wife?" Mia asked pointing her finger between her and Mahima while Eric cleared his throat and tightened his grip on Mahima's shoulder speaking possessively and protectively, "This is Mahima, my wife. And this is Mia, Oscar's daughter."

Of course she could sense a hint of nonchalance and disinterest in his tone. But making a mental note to ask him sometime later, she looked at Mia and smiled saying, "Hello, nice to meet you. Thank you for coming today."

"Awww! She is sweet. I will be really happy to know about you more. But I know you have so many guests to meet. So, I won't hold you guys long. We can all meet sometime and have fun. Once again, wishing you both all the good luck." Mia said handing a huge bouquet of flowers while Mahima took it with a smile and thanked her.

As Mia and Oscar left and got seated at their table, Eric thought if this girl moved on this well then he couldn't be happier. Because looking at the way she greeted them or talked to Mahima, nothing sounded suspicious. But knowing what a devil Mia is, he knew he had to keep an eye on this woman for sure.

And he knew that would be for the best!

* * *

"Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention please!" Kirti spoke holding the microphone and looking at the guests while Eric wrapped his arm around Mahima's shoulder and whispered in her ear, "I can't wait for our wedding night baby!"

As a dash of red started spreading on her cheeks, Mahima lowered her gaze feeling shy while he hunched a little forward and dropped a soft kiss on the top of her head.

Well, the newlyweds and the guests were sitting in the reception area while Xavier, Charlotte, Kirti and Ankit were doing an event to double up the happiness of this day. Of course it was a surprise event to everyone; especially to Eric and Mahima.

"Okay, first of all I would like to congratulate my very beautiful sister and my extremely handsome brother-in-law on tying the knot. Congratulations and I wish you all the best." Kirti said while the couple thanked and smiled at her and the guests clapped with bright smiles playing on their faces.

"Now to double up our happiness we kids have planned a little surprise show. I am sure many of you are wondering how they both fell in love in the first place. So here we are to enact the scenes and take you all on a ride to witness how my sister and my brother-in-law met and fell in love."

As Kirti informed everyone clapped their hands and hooted in excitement to know Eric and Mahima's wonderful love story. Charlotte would be playing Mahima's role while Xavier would be playing Eric's role. Of course with Kirti and Ankit playing the supporting roles.

As the lights dimmed and spot light fell on the stage, the temple where Mahima used to pray was shown on the wide projector screen. Of course this little love story show was really a surprise to the couple and they loved it.

Charlotte who was playing Mahima's role was shown standing next to the temple. She was wearing a white saree, reminding the couple their sweet memories of their first meeting.

As the bell rang, Charlotte opened her eyes and joined her hands politely looking at Lord Shiva's image. With a soft smile playing on her face, she said, "Lord Shiva, thank you so much for showering your love and blessings on us always. Please give me strength to move forward and keep blessing us."

The ladies among the guests let out a few 'awws' and looked at the bride who herself had joined her hands seeing Lord Shiva's image. Everyone knew how much god, religion and cultures meant to this girl and to be honest, they were very happy that such a lovely girl is a part of their family.

Xavier who was playing Eric's role walked on the stage wearing a crisp suit with black glares covering his eyes while Ankit walked next to him playing the role of Abhimanyu.

"Sir, we have reached. This is the plot for our food processing plant." Ankit said pointing at the large acres of land that was displayed on the other projector screen while Xavier stepped forward and crossed his arms saying, "Hmmm! It's nice. In fact, way beyond my expectation. Good. So, what about the staff?"

"They will be here at 9 in the morning tomorrow."

"Alright! Wait a minute. Let me take this!" Xavier said pulling out his phone from the pocket and moving away while Ankit smiled at him and looked at the audience.

Mahima who had a wide smile on her face looked at Eric and whispered, "You liked that plot first time you saw?"

Chuckling softly, Eric hunched forward and whispered back, "To be honest, I liked it. And I liked you too when I saw you for the first time."

As blood rushed to her cheeks, she smiled shyly and averted her gaze towards the ongoing 'love story' show while he grinned like a happy baby in a candy store.

Back on the stage Kirti and Charlotte had entered the other end and were standing next to the temple praying to Lord Shiva.

"So tayee, tell me. Did you ask Lord Shiva to bless you a beautiful life and a handsome husband?" Kirti asked with a hint of playfulness in her voice while Charlotte playfully hit the young girl on her head saying, "Shut up!"

"Come on tayee, tell me. What do you think about marriage?" As Kirti asked, Charlotte looked at the guests and with a wide smile playing on her face she said, "Marriage is a wonderful journey between two people bound together for their lifetime. With each passing day, their love keeps growing more and more. Love, trust and patience are the keys to a successful marriage..."

As the guests clapped hearing such wonderful words, the spot light shifted to Xavier who was standing with a phone in his hand.

Just like they had prepared their dialogues, he looked at the guests and said, "Marriage is not my cup of tea. I don't do love and marriage. Those are waste of time."

Eric who was sitting in the crowd chuckled softly and scratched his jaw sheepishly while the guests looked at him and yelled, "And now see who got married. LOL!"

Of course the laughter grew up for another few seconds.

Ankit walked towards Xavier and asked, "Sir, we can start work from tomorrow. Meanwhile, we can go and see the place where we would be living for the next 10 days."

"Alright!"

As the bell ran continuously, Xavier turned his head and looked in the temple's direction. Looking back at Ankit he was just about to leave when the persistence of vision played and he snapped his head again in temple's direction. Unable to control himself, he pulled off the eyeglasses to get a clear view of the most beautiful woman he had ever laid his eyes on.

Just like him even Charlotte had turned her head to see who was ringing the bell continuously. But as the persistence of vision played, she snapped her head too only to find the most handsome man she had ever seen or dreamt of.

As their gazes locked at one another, the guest looked at them in 'awe' chirping 'love at first sight' while the newlyweds looked at one another totally lost in their beautiful memories of how they met and fell in love.

As the evening progressed and the breeze danced, Charlotte and Xavier enacted the little play and showed everyone Eric and Mahima's love story!

* * *

"Aap he kai karto?" (What are you doing?)

Mahima asked letting out a squeal when he picked her up in his arms and entered their romantic abode.

"Taking my bride over the threshold!" Eric replied with a cheeky grin playing on his face.

Yes! The newlyweds were here to celebrate their wedding night in the penthouse that was presented to them as a wedding gift by his parents.

As she wrapped her arms around his neck, he smiled at her and closed the door pushing it with his foot. Now that he got his wife to all himself after such a long time, he wasn't the one to sit quiet. With desire to make love to his bride growing up, he hunched a little forward and captured her lips in a mind shattering kiss.

Yes, a kiss that conveyed how hungry he was and how desperate he was to make some passionate love to her.

As she closed her eyes and enjoyed each and every turn his naughty tongue took inside her mouth, he walked through the corridor making his way towards their room.

Of course Charlotte and Kirti had done an amazing work decorating their room. Right from the entrance till their bed, a path of red rose petals was arranged along with some beautiful scented candles running all along the border. On one side there was a table with non-alcoholic champagne while on the other there was a beautiful cake.

As she turned breathless, he released her lips and smirked at her naughtily while she bit her lower lip and lowered her gaze feeling shy. No matter how much ever intimate they were till now, she was still shy to come closer to him. And to be honest, this little something always excited him further. Her innocent nature was just the icing on the cake.

"Very beautiful!" Mahima whispered looking at the decoration while Eric who still had his gaze locked on his wife's pretty face whispered back naughtily, "Indeed very beautiful!"

Now she wasn't a fool. She clearly knew what this man implied.

"Mala jau de!" (Let me go!) She said softly averting her gaze towards the floor while he brought her even closer to his chest and whispered back, "Let me love you!"

His warm breath was so amazing that it not only caressed every pore on her face but also got a very familiar seeping wetness between her legs.

Without even uttering any word, he walked towards their bed and placed her on the bed saying, "As much as I am dying to make mad love to you, let us just open the champagne and celebrate."

Of course by now she knew what a champagne was and that there were non-alcoholic ones as well.

"To my wonderful wife! I love you!" He said raising a toast while she smiled shyly and obliged.

Placing their glasses back on the table, he pulled her in his arms and captured her lips again. What started as sweet kisses turned into passionate ones in no time! While his lips were busy kissing her, his hands behaved like they had a mind of their own. In a flip second, he unzipped her dress in an urgency only his horny self could understand.

Getting rid of his clothes and her lingerie, he picked her up in his arms and made his way towards their bed. Pushing her down on the bed, he got on top of her not before capturing her luscious lips in yet another mind shattering kiss.

As she moaned in his mouth running her fingers through his thick hair, he released her lips and started dropping soft kisses on the delicious curve of her shoulder. While he was busy licking and sucking the mesmerising path from her neck till the swell of her b***s, she ran her delicate fingers on his broad muscular back subtly digging her nails trying to keep up with the pleasure he was bestowing on her.

Like a lover lost in love and lust, after showering his share passionate love to her cottony soft b***s, he kept going lower and lower till he reached in between her legs, a place he would love to kiss all his life. This glorious love zone was his favourite.

She squealed in tremendous pleasure when his mouth landed squarely on her precious little bud that threw her senses completely haywire. With each passing second, his tongue lapped up her juices like a starving animal and in no time she could see those wonderful orgasmic stars sparkling behind her closed eyelids.

She gasped in pleasure when he entered her in one hard thrust and plunged into her juicy warm cocoon deeper and deeper. As seconds ticked by and the night breeze swayed, they made love like there was no tomorrow.

Of course it is safe to say that neither of them slept a wink that night!

* * *

"It was a wonderful event." Oscar said walking through the corridor while Mia nodded her head and stopped at her door saying, "I know right dad. But it is so hard to believe that Eric is finally married."

"Well they say when true love does its magic on you, it just happens." Oscar said chuckling softly while Mia giggled saying, "Yeah, I guess so. Okay, I am tired. Good night dad!"

"Good night honey!"

As Oscar moved away, Mia entered her room and locked the door. Pulling out her phone from her bag, she walked towards the balcony and dialled a number.

"I want you to find every single detail about Mahima Salvatore! You have two days and I don't care how much it costs!"

Okay Mia, what are you up to?

* * *

So, how was the chapter? What is Mia up to? Any idea what kind of drama she is going to cause? Will there be troubles between Eric and Mahima? Do drop your views. Thank you so much for your votes and comments.

Next Update will be on Thursday / Friday!

Much Love,

Manasa DVLK!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 82.8K 72
Preeti is a simple girl like every indian girl. Her parents fixed her marriage to Siddharth who lives in America. Siddharth and her family came Preet...
2K 106 10
"What the hell are you so scared of, Ishita? Why can't you love me back?" His voice boomed in the room with an echo. "I'm afraid of falling in love w...
381K 16.3K 71
Shruti, a fun-loving girl, always dreamed of a Prince Charming on a white horse and a happily ever after. Atharva is a no-nonsense businessman, who...
1.7M 73K 67
A love tale blossomed during college days turned into arranged marriage. It is said that time moves quickly when it starts rolling. Two soul meets ag...