Beyond The Horizon!

By dvlk2117

💕💕💕 COMPLETED 💕💕💕 Mahima Kale (19), a girl born and brought up in a very small village of Maharashtra... More

A / N: Before You Read!
A / N: Beyond The Horizon CAST!
A / N: Beyond The Horizon SONGS!
Prologue: So much in uncommon!
Chapter 1: What is a Marriage?
Chapter 2: Lord Shiva - Goddess Gauri!
Chapter 3: God's wish or Coincidence?
Chapter 4: The Golden Moment!
Chapter 5: Hard Labour!
Chapter 6: Soul Mates in True Sense!
Chapter 7: 10 Kg Rice Sac!
Chapter 8: You make me wanna...
Chapter 9: I love you!
Chapter 10: Marriage in an 'hour'?
Chapter 11: Tit for Tat!
Chapter 12: Over The Top Bickering!
Chapter 13: Halad and Mehendi!
Chapter 14: Grand Wedding Entry!
Chapter 15: Saptapadi - Grihapravesh!
Chapter 16: Impatient Groom!
Chapter 17: Mr. & Mrs. Eric Salvatore!
Chapter 18: '5' YEARS ???
Chapter 19: Little Possessive Wife!
Chapter 20: The Open 'Talk'!
Chapter 21: Passport - Acknowledgement!
Chapter 22: Naughty Tingles - Hottie Shivers!
Chapter 24: A day of fun at Imagica!
Chapter 25: Boarding Pass - Security Check!
Chapter 26: Mile High Club!
Chapter 27: Vegetarian - Non-Vegetarian Meal!
Chapter 28: Scary Questions!
Chapter 29: Sleeping Beauty!
A / N: Character Aesthetic Art!
Chapter 30: The Nocturnal Couple!
Chapter 31: Wedding Gift!
Chapter 32: English Lessons - Dance Classes!
A / N: Black Lions Family!
A / N: Character Aesthetic Art
A / N: That's My Girl!
Chapter 33: Innocent Bride - Impatient Groom!
Chapter 34: Their 'love' story!
Chapter 35 : The Lunch Box!
Chapter 36: Little 'Kitty'!
Chapter 37: Past can't be undone!
Chapter 38: Second Chance!
Chapter 39: The 'plan'!
Chapter 40: Friendship - Suspicions!
Chapter 41: The Plan - The Final Step!
Chapter 42: What if ... ?
Chapter 43: Bittersweet!
Chapter 44: The city of light!
Chapter 45: The Floating City!
Chapter 46: Naughty Surprise!
Chapter 47: Connecting the dots!
Chapter 48: Unexpected Outburst!
Chapter 49: Silent Treatment!
Chapter 50: Cute Little Booties!
Chapter 51: Wonderful Family!
Chapter 52: Eggs, Eggshells and Time-bomb!
Chapter 53: Living The Sweet Memories!
A / N : Fun with BTH Characters!

Chapter 23: Little Shopping Venture!

3.9K 236 128
By dvlk2117

(Mature Language 18+; Double Updates: Read Chapter 22 first!)

Another two days passed by and they still hadn't received any response from the Visa department. With the anxiety building in with each passing day, everyone decided it was best to go out and get some shopping done instead of staying at the hotel. As decided the whole family was having a good time at the mall in their own way.

"Oh my! You look awesome!"

"Huh?"

"I mean you look beautiful." Charlotte said eyeing Mahima head to toe appreciatively and added with a hint of mischief dancing in her naughty eyes, "In fact... You look very, very, very 'Sexy'..."

One mere mention about that word and Mahima bit her lip trying her level best not to let the dash of pink spreading on her cheeks but then who was this girl kidding?

It's Charlotte we are talking about!

Giggling like a little girl, Charlotte crossed her arms across her chest and stated the obvious having immense fun at her sweet little sister-in-law's expense.

"Oh my god! Why am I not surprised? Of course my damn horny brother has taught you what 'sexy' means, didn't he?"

Of course Eric did teach her what the word 'sexy' meant. Well, that was not the only word he had taught her. Being the shameless and naughty man that he is, he taught her many other words that not only got her core throbbing but also shattered her mind in insane pleasure.

As the memories of their passionate love making and his dirty talking in bed played in her mind, standing in front of her sister and sister-in-law, Mahima blushed heavily like never before.

Plus, the way Charlotte gave her that naughty cheeky look was not really helping her poor case.

"Awww! Look who is blushing!"

As Charlotte teased wiggling her eyebrows up and down more than necessary and Kirti giggled completely understanding where this topic was leading to, Mahima finally gathered up the courage to successfully lock her little shy state and narrowed her eyes into thin slits whispering, "Charlotte!"

And why not? She didn't want Kirti learning those words yet. At least not till she got married. But then again, who was this woman kidding? Unlike her Kirti was way smart and was extremely fast in picking up things.

"Oh come on girl Kirti will be 17 in a few months. She is not a baby anymore. Right Kirti?" Charlotte said wrapping her arm around Kirti's shoulder taking her side while the smart 17 year old girl grinned like a super happy baby and stated ever so proudly nodding her head, "Right! I am a big girl tayee!"

Of course they earned an icy glare from the over-protective sister there!

"Okay fine! I won't tease you anymore. Stop roasting our poor souls and try on this one!" Charlotte said passing yet another western dress to Mahima not before rolling her eyes at her.

Yes, the girls were shopping at one of the famous malls in Mumbai. Knowing they would need a few western casual wears for their upcoming fun trip and to take their minds off from the whole 'visa' fiasco, Ruby suggested that they should buy some casual wears.

* * *

"Now, that's cute!"

Xavier said looking at the cute pink-grey sweater in Eric's hands and when he got a dirty look from head to toe, he made a confused face and shrugged his shoulders asking, "What? Why are you giving me that look?"

Passing one long dirty look all over again, Eric rolled his eyes and stated, "You just used the word 'cute' with that 'girly' expression on your f****** face!"

Well, Eric did point out his share of fact only to earn death glare from his best friend.

"You damn sexist! What? Now can't men use the word 'cute' when they find something really 'cute'?" Xavier asked the most obvious question dramatically putting his hands in the air while Eric looked at the sweater in his hand and replied back nonchalantly, "Well, that's the two times in one sentence."

"You know what? Char is right when she says it's high time that you take your head out of your f****** a**."

"Like I f***** care!" Eric replied not even bothering to spare a glance at his friend and moved away to the section where there were nice warm shawls hung around while Xavier rolled his eyes and followed his friend saying, "Now, if you are done being an a**, care to tell me what are we doing here with these 'winter-wear for ladies' all around us?"

"Why am I not surprised? Of course it was bound to happen!" Eric chuckled softly and said confusing poor Xavier all the more.

"Your common sense is gone. We are here to buy sweater for my wife and the kids. Anyway, these are the after effects of staying with Char for such a long time." Eric replied with that 'I told you so' look playing on his handsome face while Xavier scoffed sarcastically and mocked him, "You will know it better than anyone else because you have been living with her since the day she was born."

"Damn right! My poor soul is being tortured form the very next second till date."

"Nasty f*****! I know we are here to buy sweaters but why? It's not cold here in India. And even in Canada I am sure winter is still two months away."

Heaving a deep sigh, Eric chose a black shawl and put it in the shopping cart saying, "I know! She is never exposed to cold weather and has never travelled anywhere outside her village. Plus, she can't handle AC well and I don't want her falling sick. We will be spending the next weekend at Lonavala and it is a little cold there. So, it's always better to be prepared especially when you are travelling."

"I have never seen you like this. Honestly, I am really happy for you man. I mean... You were never the guy thinking about 'love' and 'marriage'. And now, look at you. You are in love with your wife so much. That's fantastic."

Xavier was truly happy for his friend. And why not? He never liked how Eric chose to spend every single night with different woman saying, 'marriage' and 'love' were b******t. He tried many times making him understand the beauty behind it but alas, nothing worked. He almost gave up trying and when he saw how hard Eric fell for Mahima head over heels, his happiness knew no bounds. He was way beyond the term 'ecstasy'.

"I can't believe it either. There is something in her that attracts me towards her. I have no control over my emotions or my thoughts. She is the only one residing in my mind, heart and soul. I keep falling for her every single day more and more. F***! I just love my wife so much." Eric said with a soft smile intact on his well crafted face. Every single thought about her and he couldn't stop his racing heart.

Well, that's the magic of love Eric!

"That's really nice to know and I am very happy for the both of you."

"Thanks!"

Paying for the sweaters, the men made their way towards the food court on the top floor of the mall where Ruby, Rowan and Ankit were already waiting.

* * *

"Ooh la la! You look hot! And it's high time my brother sees you in some western wear let that be even casuals. All he has seen you till now was in sarees and kurta suits. I am sure he will love this attire."

As Charlotte and Kirti looked at her with naughty sparkling eyes, Mahima looked at her reflection in the mirror with an unsure expression playing on her face. She was wearing a simple ankle length tight blue jeans and a white button up blouse that reached just above her waist giving a cute little peek of her sexy curves.

And why not? She never wore jeans and such short tops. So, she was very uncomfortable but at the same time some part of her wanted to try this. Because she did believe that even Eric wanted to see her in modern dresses but never really told her thinking he might make her uncomfortable. Even though she knew he loved her for her and not for the dresses she wore, she still wanted to give it a try. She wanted to dress up for her husband and what is wrong in that?

"I look okay?"

"Okay? You have got to be freaking kidding me! You look smart, sexy, awesome, hot, gorgeous, beautiful, pretty and what not!"

"Ho tayee! Tu khoop ghod disti ahes." (Yes tayee! You look very sweet in this dress.) Kirti replied nodding her head agreeing with Charlotte while Mahima ran the tip of her tongue over her quivering lower lip and gently cupped her butt trying to voice out her concerns, "But ..."

"Yes 'BUTT'! Your butt is awesome! Believe me; girls try hard in gym to get that booty baby. You look killer. So you better stop worrying and enjoy this new attire totally. I just hope my annoying brother doesn't get a heart stroke. You look sexy enough to eat and he is going to have tough time keeping his hands off you."

As Charlotte boosted up her confidence, Mahima smiled softly and nodded her head hoping for a nice positive reaction from him.

While the sales woman packed their dresses, Charlotte crossed her arms and raised her most important doubt, "Has Eric seen you in any naughty lingerie?"

Not knowing what exactly this girl meant, Mahima scrunched her nose in confusion while Charlotte grinned ever so cheekily and pointed at the sexiest lingerie on display muttering, "Okay baby! Time to rock my horny brother's world! Ooh la la!"

* * *

"Can we expect you to be a little cool about god?"

"What do you mean?"

Clearing his throat Xavier elaborated his earlier doubt in a great detail wondering if Eric's views about god changed too.

"I mean... Mahima believes in god so much and the Eric I knew all these years never really believed in god. You never visited a church in years. Considering she changed your idea about 'love' and 'marriage', I was wondering if she managed to change your thoughts about god too. I mean come on, you literally stepped into a temple for her. You even got married in a temple."

After what felt like eternity, Eric looked at the closing doors of the elevator and pressed the '4th' floor button and stated the obvious in an emotionless tone, "You are right! I never believed in god and I intend to be that way."

Of course, Xavier's eyebrows shot up in surprise hearing the nonchalant reply.

As he stood wondering how this couple who held different ideologies about god would lead their life, Eric cleared his throat and clarified his views, "There is no god and if people believe that god is hidden somewhere inside those huge statues, then that's not for me. I don't believe in the concept of praying to some idols. God is a huge misconception."

"But Mahima thinks the other way round." Xavier pointed out the obvious shrugging his shoulders while Eric sighed deeply and crossed his arms across his chest saying, "I love my wife and I respect her. If she wants to believe in god, she can very well do that. I won't stop her. But if she happens to risk her health in any way with those crazy fasting then it's going to be a different story. Because when it comes to my wife, I stop at nothing."

As the door opened on the 4th floor, Xavier blurted out yet another nagging question that has been bugging him since this topic started, "And what if she changes your mindset in this case too?"

Smirking, Eric ruffled his own silky hair just like every other day and stepped out of the elevator not before saying, "That's never going to happen!"

* * *

The next three days went smoothly but of course the anxiety of what might be the result of Visa interview kept playing in their minds. And to add to their anxiety Ankit and Kirti's application was approved and they got the visa unlike Mahima who was still waiting for the response. And with each passing day, Eric was growing impatient wondering why it was getting delayed.

He was lost in his thoughts when the phone rang. It was a call from the reception saying there was a speed post in the name of Mahima Eric Salvatore. Knowing the much awaited moment had come, the couple rushed to the reception.

Holding the packet in her hands she looked at him with a look of worry playing on her face while he hugged her tightly offering her the much needed support and boost.

With her heart racing like a crazy horse on fire, she sat on the sofa in the huge lobby and opened the package while he drummed his fingers on the table impatiently wondering what might have been written in it. He had an idea that her visa will get approved for sure but with the delay that happened in her case, he was a little sceptical.

Pulling out her passport that was submitted to the officials during the visa interview from the package, she passed it to him saying, "You check."

Chuckling softly, he calmed her first and surfed through the passport. And there, as his gaze fell on her photo with all other details followed by the words 'CANADA VISA', he looked at her with a wide goofy grin playing on his face.

The instant she understood that her Visa was approved and there was nothing to stop her from living with her husband forever, she jumped squealing like a little excited baby.

Needless to say that the excited couple did catch attention of the fellow guests and the hotel staff!

* * *

By the weekend, Charlotte and Xavier had surveyed very well and bought an express pass facility for everyone. Yes! After Mahima and the kids got their visa approved two days back, Charlotte was in the mood for some good celebrations.

And considering there was no reason to stay back in Mumbai anymore, she decided to have fun family time for the next three days. Plus, with kids around she couldn't really resist herself from planning a day out at 'Imagica'; one of the most famous amusement parks near Mumbai.

Well, of course needless to say poor Abhimanyu 'again' had a tough time in getting everything arranged. But then again, it was worth it!

As a part of the express pass facility, Imagica offered cab service pick and drop. However, it was up to the visitors to avail this facility or not. Imagica is located nearly 30 minutes away from Mumbai outskirts and it is one of the most exciting places for a good fun weekend for everyone. Let that be anyone! Yes! It is safe to say that even old people turn into little kids and enjoy their share of fun like there is no tomorrow.

Imagica offers the most exciting roller coaster rides and at the same time it also offers indoor activities. There are basically three fun major parks; theme park, water park and snow park. Out of the three most visitors find the theme park as the most thrilling and exciting one.

As per their plan, that morning after they were done with their breakfast, they checked out of the hotel they were staying for the past two weeks. A 10 seater vehicle was already sent by the Imagica team to pick them up.

While the men were busy taking care of the luggage, the beautiful ladies and the wonderful kids were busy taking selfies! And why not?

They were having fun in their own way so don't blame them!!

Needless to mention, they earned super strong icy glares from both Eric and Xavier. Of course, Rowan was the one who nearly got burnt head to toe. And why not? Instead of helping these two, he tagged along with the girls and posed all silly posses anybody could think of.

Xavier crossed his arms across his chest and glared at Charlotte who was busy grinning ear to ear looking at the camera.

"If you all are done successfully avoiding 'helping' us with the luggage, then we can finally leave."

Eric stated the obvious air quoting the word 'helping' and rolled his eyes at the selfie freaks while Mahima snapped her head and passed him a dirty look head to toe for a few seconds and got back to posing for their next selfie.

Of course, he wasn't really surprised with his wife's icy response.

Well, why not? All these two weeks, Charlotte and Mahima spent a lot of time with each other going around places. And it is absolutely safe to say that bits of 'snarky' Charlotte had rubbed on 'innocent' Mahima giving this poor man a damn migraine.

Plus the way Rowan and Ruby were pampering her on the first given chance was not really helping his case. Yes! It moreover looked like they had two daughters instead of one! For sure he was happy that Mahima was getting all the love she deserved but poor man was practically left in a corner like a little baby every single time.

"I knew this devil was a bad influence on my wife!"

Muttering under his breath, Eric barged towards them and snatched the camera from Charlotte's hands saying, "Now that's enough! You crazy people have been clinking over a thousand selfies for the past five minutes. We have somewhere to go..."

But even before he could complete what he was saying, Charlotte rolled her eyes and curled her arm around Mahima's shoulder saying, "Geez! Relax! You won't die if you wait for a few more minutes. Crazy A**!"

Not even giving him a chance to give her a snarky comeback, the girls moved away not before giving him yet another dirty look as if he was the bad guy there.

Oh you poor baby Eric!

"What are you? Saint? How the f*** do you handle this 'screw loose'?"

Eric asked gritting his teeth probably drilling holes in Charlotte's head while Xavier chuckled softly saying, "I am not a saint. I just happen to freeze my own brain when I am around her. I pretend to dance on her tune because that's the only way to deal with her crazy shitty tantrums!"

"You bloody damn f*****!" Eric muttered chuckling softly while Xavier smirked and shrugged his shoulders saying, "Call me whatever you want. I am way smarter than you when it comes to her. Because, that crazy woman can give anyone a freaking headache for days."

While the best friends laughed like maniacs, Charlotte popped her head out of the window and yelled, "Now what are you two crazy a******s waiting for? CHIRSTMAS???"

I can't wait for their fun time at Imagica!

* * *

How was the chapter? Will they have a fun weekend at the amusement park? Just one more chapter left before the plot at Canada begins. I hope you all are enjoying this book. Please drop in your votes and comments as that helps us writers in understanding how readers feel about the book. Lack of comments and votes is really depressing. 

Much Love,

Manasa DVLK!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.4K 4K 32
❝ Roses are dead, love is fake, weddings are basically funerals with cake. ❞ Meet Akriti Marwaha, a gynecologist who loves to always keep her family...
11K 1.7K 14
BOOK ONE OF THE SUGAR AND SWEET SERIES Vanya Sharma hated marriages. Growing up seeing troubled and failed marriages carved a bitter spot in her hear...
2.1M 82.9K 72
Preeti is a simple girl like every indian girl. Her parents fixed her marriage to Siddharth who lives in America. Siddharth and her family came Preet...
2.5M 108K 52
️"I don't want this!!! " I said. "What?!!" He asked somewhat shocked. "I mean...I don't want this Marriage!!! " I said. "And why don't you want this...