Beyond The Horizon!

By dvlk2117

💕💕💕 COMPLETED 💕💕💕 Mahima Kale (19), a girl born and brought up in a very small village of Maharashtra... More

A / N: Before You Read!
A / N: Beyond The Horizon CAST!
A / N: Beyond The Horizon SONGS!
Prologue: So much in uncommon!
Chapter 1: What is a Marriage?
Chapter 2: Lord Shiva - Goddess Gauri!
Chapter 3: God's wish or Coincidence?
Chapter 4: The Golden Moment!
Chapter 5: Hard Labour!
Chapter 6: Soul Mates in True Sense!
Chapter 7: 10 Kg Rice Sac!
Chapter 8: You make me wanna...
Chapter 9: I love you!
Chapter 10: Marriage in an 'hour'?
Chapter 11: Tit for Tat!
Chapter 12: Over The Top Bickering!
Chapter 13: Halad and Mehendi!
Chapter 14: Grand Wedding Entry!
Chapter 15: Saptapadi - Grihapravesh!
Chapter 16: Impatient Groom!
Chapter 17: Mr. & Mrs. Eric Salvatore!
Chapter 18: '5' YEARS ???
Chapter 19: Little Possessive Wife!
Chapter 20: The Open 'Talk'!
Chapter 22: Naughty Tingles - Hottie Shivers!
Chapter 23: Little Shopping Venture!
Chapter 24: A day of fun at Imagica!
Chapter 25: Boarding Pass - Security Check!
Chapter 26: Mile High Club!
Chapter 27: Vegetarian - Non-Vegetarian Meal!
Chapter 28: Scary Questions!
Chapter 29: Sleeping Beauty!
A / N: Character Aesthetic Art!
Chapter 30: The Nocturnal Couple!
Chapter 31: Wedding Gift!
Chapter 32: English Lessons - Dance Classes!
A / N: Black Lions Family!
A / N: Character Aesthetic Art
A / N: That's My Girl!
Chapter 33: Innocent Bride - Impatient Groom!
Chapter 34: Their 'love' story!
Chapter 35 : The Lunch Box!
Chapter 36: Little 'Kitty'!
Chapter 37: Past can't be undone!
Chapter 38: Second Chance!
Chapter 39: The 'plan'!
Chapter 40: Friendship - Suspicions!
Chapter 41: The Plan - The Final Step!
Chapter 42: What if ... ?
Chapter 43: Bittersweet!
Chapter 44: The city of light!
Chapter 45: The Floating City!
Chapter 46: Naughty Surprise!
Chapter 47: Connecting the dots!
Chapter 48: Unexpected Outburst!
Chapter 49: Silent Treatment!
Chapter 50: Cute Little Booties!
Chapter 51: Wonderful Family!
Chapter 52: Eggs, Eggshells and Time-bomb!
Chapter 53: Living The Sweet Memories!
A / N : Fun with BTH Characters!

Chapter 21: Passport - Acknowledgement!

4.3K 266 142
By dvlk2117

(Mature Language 18+; Mature Scene 18++; Rowan's Pic in Media Section!)

"Wow! This is f***** sexy!"

Eric whispered hoarsely running his rough fingers over her delicate and curvy back while Mahima smiled shyly burying her face in the soft pillow.

Yes! Just like he had promised her, this man was showing his wife some good sex positions that not only excited them to no end but also gave them tingling pleasures all over.

While her husband was behind her on his knees, she was on all her fours giving him a great view of her sexy a**. True, her delicious curvy figure was not only provoking the sexual beast in him but was also driving him crazy in lust and desire only his horny self could understand.

While his raging boner twitched involuntarily feasting on her soft cushiony curves, his heart let out a sexy growl that only screamed his hunger and need for his mate!

Of course being a newbie to the world of intimacy and sex, she was obviously not the one who suggested this position. It was Eric's idea.

And why not? He wanted to show his wife all possible positions and give her the time of her life. Yes, leave it to him and he would teach her every single position in just one night.

And Mahima being the most obedient wife that she is, she did everything without any cross questions. Well why wouldn't she? She herself wanted to explore different levels of intimacy with her husband and what is wrong in that?

"I love you so much sweetheart!" He whispered hunching forward dropping soft tender kisses on the back of her neck while she exhaled deeply and closed her eyes trying to calm her racing heart and throbbing core.

But who was she kidding? The mere touch or even his voice caused ripples of pleasure all throughout her body.

As the tiny hairs behind her neck stood out nearly pulling themselves from their roots and her petite frame squirmed under his large manly one, he lazily licked every inch of her upper back and shoulders nearly making her senses go haywire.

Yes, those sharp teasing strokes his tongue bestowed on her delicate body were not only sending series of pleasurable shivers on the tiny rose bud in between her delicious legs but was also throwing her on the verge of a mind shattering orgasm.

Oh, why is her husband so good in such a sexy way?

She hissed in sweet pain in between her laboured breathing when the beast above her sensually bit her shoulder blade and whispered in his naturally husky tone, "This position is called as d***y style! And this is one of the most incredible positions sweetheart."

Now, how was she supposed to pay attention to these sex lessons when her super sexy and horny professor was giving her several naughty reasons not to concentrate?

Plus, to make things hard for her poor soul, this naughty man took the liberty to run his rough fingers ever so lazily around her erect and pointed chocolaty brown ni****s. But not once did he touch those erect buds. And why not? Being the smart man that he is, he exactly knew how his beautiful innocent wife would squirm and get her first release that night with just a mere touch on her perky ni****s.

"Mmmm!"

As she let out a soft tasty moan, he dropped several wet kisses all over her spine whispering, "F*** woman! You are so damn sexy!"

As seconds ticked into minutes, he caressed, kissed, sucked and bit, every inch of her delicious and curvy body. And why not? This beast was hungry and when he had such super deliciousness in front of him, how was he not supposed to feast on it?

"Look at me!" He whispered in between his heavy breathing and when she didn't respond, he playfully slapped her a**. As that spicy touch created ripples of pleasure through her, she moaned sweetly and looked at him through the mirror in front of them.

With their intense gaze locked on one another, he grabbed the end of her long hair with his one hand and entered her juicy warm cocoon in one hard thrust. As the clock ticked by, he continued to pump into her delicious body like this was his last day on this planet while she squirmed rocking back and forth enjoying this beautiful pleasure he was bestowing on her.

After she had two intense mind shattering orgasms and he finally felt his own release surfacing, he bit her shoulder blade and whispered, "Say it!"

Poor woman was so lost dancing in the ecstasy that she turned deaf ear to his words. But was he going to let it slide? Nope!

Raising his hand, he spanked her curvy a** one more time and growled like a beast, "Say it!"

"Mmmm! E... Er... Eric!"

And as his name rolled off her delicious tongue ever so sweetly, he gave two powerful strokes that not only gave him a mind blasting release but also gave her another reason to drench his pulsating member like never before.

Grunting heavily and growling like a beast, he slumped down on her trying to catch his breath while she herself slumped on the bed unable to carry his weight. Even though he didn't want to let go off her, he knew if he stayed that way he might actually crush her, he rolled on his back and pulled her delicate frame on his chest.

And as seconds ticked by and the night breeze danced around, the tired couple slipped into deep slumber in each other's arms within no time.

* * *

The next morning everyone left for 'Passport Seva Kendra', where the application related to passports and verifications is held. Every individual is given a slot for the day where their application and documents and verified by the government officials.

There are usually three rounds where round 'A' focuses on verifying the documents and segregating them together making a file. This file is further given for round 'B' where officials personally go through each and every proof related to the candidate's birth, education, residence, identity, bank details and marital status.

The candidate is asked a few simple questions just to verify if their answers are matching with their documents. If the officials are satisfied, they further send it to round 'C' where higher grade officials go through every minute detail and interview the candidate.

If by any chance they are not satisfied or find some discrepancy in the proofs, the application is rejected right there otherwise, the candidate is given a written acknowledgement that their application has been approved and their passport will be ready within a week or month.

But what worried Eric the most was the candidate was supposed to go alone. No one else was allowed to accompany the candidate all through the process. Plus, to worsen his case, Ankit and Kirti were given 9:30 a.m. slot while Mahima was given 11:30 a.m.

So, in short she was going to alone all throughout the process and to say Eric was worried for her would be such a great understatement. Because the last thing he ever wanted was her application to be rejected.

Of course it is needless to say that he tried his level best to accompany her but the officials were very strict and denied him telling that there was nothing to worry about and the candidate will be able to manage everything on her own without anyone's help.

Knowing he had nothing much to do in this case; he had trained her really well for the past two days based on the articles he read on the internet. It was 11 in the morning and by now Kirti and Ankit were done with their interviews. Their applications were accepted and the instant they stepped out of the building, they had literally bombarded Mahima with all the do's and don'ts. Needless to say that was going to be of some great help.

"All the best sweetheart!" Eric said pulling her into his arms and dropping a loving kiss on the top of her head while she subtly tried to push him away whispering, "Thank you!"

And why not? She was so shy and her husband was kissing her right in front of their whole family? But then again, who was she kidding? If she thought he would let go of her so easily then oh boy, she was so wrong.

Yes, instead of moving away, he tightened his grip on her ever so possessively and kissed her squarely on her delicious mouth showing everyone who she belonged to.

Well, that's Eric for you Mahima!

To say this poor girl flushed up head to toe and wanted the earth to split up right on spot and sink her in would be way beyond 'nothing'!

Plus, the way Charlotte wiggled her eyebrows up and down teasing her, was just not helping her poor case.

"Don't worry sweetheart, I know you will rock this and come out with flying colours." Ruby said running her fingers through Mahima's long hair while Rowan nodded his head saying, "That's right honey. You will rock this!"

Oh, what a loving family she got. Instead of staying back at hotel or engaging in some sight-seeing, they chose to come here and boost Mahima's confidence. And what more could she wish for?

Thanking them politely, she looked at Eric who had his arms still wrapped around her. Cupping her right cheek with his large palm, he shot her a soft smile and said, "I will be right here waiting for you."

"Mevhana, don't worry! We told tayee everything. She is smart." Ankit and Kirti chirped loudly like little birds knowing how well Mahima could manage things while Eric smiled and ruffled their hairs saying, "I know!"

"Good luck! I love you!" He said looking straight into her eyes and caressing her cheek with his thumb while she smiled shyly and lowered her gaze whispering, "I love you too!"

Their revere of thoughts broke when they heard the watchman saying, "Chala, sakkhali 11:30 che slaat!" (Come on, 11:30 a.m. slot!)

Seeing how Kirti and Ankit had entered the building 2 hours back showing the watchman the slot appointment slip, Mahima pulled out the paper and showed it to the watchman. As expected, she was asked to enter in. Heaving a deep sigh and praying to Lord Shiva, she entered the building not before turning around on last time and looking at her loving family especially her soul mate; her amazing husband!

* * *

Standing in the air conditioned office with her palms getting sweaty; she blinked her eyes for a few seconds and made her way towards the line where the officials would scan the documents way before the round 'A'. Of course she could clearly see how some candidates were sent home just because they were missing either the birth proof or educational proof. And why not? This scanning happens before round 'A' where the officials check if the candidate is missing any documents. Keeping a cool state of mind, she waited patiently till her turn. Of course she wasn't a fool; she had been observing the officials and the other candidates very well all this while. Plus, the little information her siblings gave along with Eric's training, her confidence grew ten folds.

Her eyebrows shot up in surprise when the official simply stretched her hand as if asking her the documents. Clearing her throat, Mahima smiled softly and gave the bundle of documents desperately hoping she would be given a token number for round 'A'.

Last night, Eric had prepared 3 such bundles with copies of applications forms and documents just to make things easy for her and indeed it helped her a lot. The way the documents were arranged, it is needless to say that the official was impressed. Passing her a soft smile, he arranged the bundle in a brown hard paper file and gave her a token number 'N32' saying, "You may go inside."

Knowing this was a great start on her passport venture; Mahima smiled ear to ear and entered the cabin with the file in her hand and a proud smile playing on her face.

* * *

"Here!" Charlotte said passing Eric a glass of sweet lime juice while Kirti and Ankit held glass of mango juice in their hands.

"Relax, she will be fine. Mahima is smart. Plus, you got everything prepared." Charlotte said shrugging her shoulders while Eric shook his head and rubbed his jaw still looking at the building entrance saying, "I know. But still..."

"Mevhana, I am sure tayee got a token number. Because if not, she would have been out by now." Ankit said looking at his watch while Kirti nodded her head saying, "That's right!"

As Ruby and Rowan too agreed with the kids, Eric heaved a deep sigh and nodded his head hoping the best for his wife.

* * *

There were several boards pointing towards sections 'A', 'B' and 'C'. Section 'A' was in orange colour and had 30 individual chambers ranging from A-1 to A-30. Section 'B' was in blue colour and had 10 individual chambers ranging from B-1 to B-10 while section 'C' was in green colour with chambers ranging from C-1 to C-8. Good amount of chairs were provided for the candidates to sit and wait for their turn. Also, to help the candidates track their turn, there were several screens all over displaying the information about the current token number in each chamber. Plus, to help them better the officials called out the token numbers along with their designated chambers number.

Sitting next to an old lady who was probably in her early 60s, Mahima smiled at her politely and asked, "Your token number madam?"

Of course it didn't take the old lady much time to understand English was not Mahima's language. Plus, the subtle shiver in her voice spoke volumes about her nervousness.

"Hello! My token number is M21. What is yours?" The old lady asked with a sweet smile playing on her lips while Mahima nodded her head saying, "My token number N32."

"My name is Parul. What's your name?"

"My name is Mahima!" She responded remembering how Eric had taught her about introducing herself.

Considering Marathi was the local language here, the lady took the liberty to speak to Mahima in Marathi and to say Mahima was pleasantly surprised hearing her own mother tongue in this vast place would be such an understatement.

And as seconds ticked by, Mahima found a companion in her journey to a fetch a passport.

Ten minutes had passed by that Parul's token number, M21, was called and Mahima was sitting there with her gaze stuck on the screen like a hawk.

"Token number N32 – Chamber A-13!"

As her token number flashed in the screen, Mahima stood up and made her way towards chamber A-13 with a confident smile playing on her face.

* * *

"Hello! Please take a seat!" The official said stretching his hand asking for her file. As she took the seat, the official asked, "What is your name?"

"Mahima Eric Salvatore!"

Crinkling his eyes a little, the official looked at her identity proofs and her marriage certificate. Of course Abhimanyu had arranged everything considering her own father, Santosh, had not even considered making a government proof for her.

"What's your husband's name?"

"My husband's name is Eric Salvatore!"

There, one mere mention about her husband and she couldn't stop her heart fluttering like a little bird. There was something about him and she loved every bit of it.

"Okay!" The official nodded his head and asked her to place her fingers on the scanner for biometric scans.

A few minutes later, the official put her file on the stack labelled 'B' and looked at her with a smile on his face saying, "Your application is approved for round 'B'. Please wait in section 'B'."

* * *

To say Eric was growing impatient with each passing second would be just nothing. There his wife was all alone trying her luck with getting her application approved and he couldn't even help her.

"I am taking Ankit and Kirti with me to the mall in the corner. Are you coming with us?" Charlotte asked taking a bit of her Belgium chocolate flavour ice-cream while Eric shot her a death glare and muttered, "Go jump off the clip for all I care."

Here he was so worried about his wife and there his sister was asking him if he wanted to go to the mall.

If he thought his death glare would scare her then oh boy, how wrong he was!

Crossing her arms across her chest, she narrowed her eyes into thin slits and eyed him head to toe asking, "Geez! Are you pregnant by any chance? With all those mood swings?"

"Shut up Char!"

He already had so much on his plate right now and the last thing he wanted was a silly verbal snarky comments thrown at him.

But like did she care? Nope!

"Oh whom am I kidding? You have been hormonal since you were born. Anyway, I know it will be a lot difficult for you but still being your lovely sister it's my job to give you some much needed advice." She said rolling her beautiful eyes at her frustrated brother and continued, "It's high time that you consider taking your head out of your a**!"

And even before he could give her a piece of his mind, she moved away taking Ankit and Kirti with her not before muttering, "Go choke in the drain for all I care!"

Okay, why was his damn freaking sister so f****** annoying?

* * *

Section 'B' was super easy. The official had only asked her educational proof related questions. Even though she studied only till class '3', still Eric managed to get the proof from the school in her village. It was just a matter of few minutes and she was on her way to section 'C' for her final interview with the high grade officials.

"What does your husband do?" The official in chamber C-7 asked squinting his eyes at her while she cleared her throat and replied just the way Eric had taught her the day before.

"My husband is CEO of Salvatore Group of Industries in Canada."

Of course her heart raced like crazy seeing how the official was looking at her with a skeptical look playing on his face. Plus, to add to her anxiety, he turned the pages in her file and started reading their marriage certificate paying extra attention to it. His face was laced with several expressions; confusion, curiosity, doubt and inquisitiveness. And why not? Though Eric was not an Indian, still he was famous all over the world.

To say Mahima's anxiety grew hundred times would be just nothing. She has been sitting here for the past 20 minutes and this officer was only focusing his questions on her marital state.

Tapping his index finger on the edge of the table, he looked at her and asked, "Could you please show me your wedding photograph?"

Yes, at times when the officials are not satisfied, they do tend to ask for extra proofs; especially when it is related to education, marriage and bank proofs.

Nodding her head slowly, she opened her bag and pulled out a few photographs thinking how she had carried them with her that morning in the last moment. Yes, for some reason, she felt taking their wedding photographs would be helpful and now she was proved so right!

"Photos!"

Seeing all the photos for a while, the officer gave them back to her with a grim expression playing on his face.

* * *

With his gaze stuck on the building in front of him, Eric sat on the stairs of a small grocery shop. Yes, the big business multibillionaire was sitting there waiting for his gorgeous wife. Placing his elbows on his knees and tapping his right foot, he looked so lost in his thoughts. Yes! Even though he was physically present here, but mentally he was somewhere else.

And needless to say that Ruby and Rowan were looking at their son who was going impatient with each passing second. Knowing he might actually get an anxiety attack if Mahima took more time to come out, they decided to go near him and take his mind off the whole 'Passport' scenario.

Sitting on either side of their son, Ruby and Rowan looked at him with small smile playing on their faces.

"What? Why are you two looking at me like that?"

"It's nothing! Trust me honey, she will be fine." Ruby said ruffling Eric's hair like she has been doing since he was a little baby in her arms while he chuckled softly and replied, "I know mom! It's just that, he is there all alone and I am sitting here doing nothing."

"Come on son! Give her a chance. I am sure she will come back with flying colours. And I also know that she will become an independent woman in future too." Rowan said playfully jerking Eric's shoulder while Eric smiled and nodded his head.

And why not? He too believed that Mahima is a strong girl and if trained right, she would become highly independent woman in no time. He knew her hard work and patience will help her a lot, let what may happen!

"Charlotte was planning on going to the amusement park next Sunday." Ruby said while Rowan nodded his head and filled Eric with details.

Sitting on the stairs, the trio continued to talk about Charlotte's next set of plans for their rest of the stay in Mumbai.

* * *

After what felt like eternity, they heard a soft voice, "Mom!"

Needless to say that Eric didn't have to turn his head and look at the person. He knew it was his wife. Rushing towards her, he hugged her ever so tightly as if they were some long lost lovers. And why not? They were away from each other for nearly 2 hours and to say it had killed him would be such an understatement.

"How was it sweetheart? Were you comfortable? Did they trouble you?" Eric asked caressing her cheeks while she bit her lower lip and blinked her eyes with a subtle frown on her face.

"What's wrong? What happened there? Did they reject?"

Needless to say that his tone and his gestures spoke volumes about his worry and helplessness. Ruby and Rowan too shared a look of worry wondering what might have gone wrong while Mahima lowered her gaze and pulled out a paper from her bag. Stepping back a little, she passed it to him and crinkled her eyes as if asking him to read it.

With the same worried expression playing on his well crafted face, he looked at the paper reading every word with great concentration.

Acknowledgement Letter

Fresh Passport – Normal

MAHIMA ERIC SALVATORE

Application Status: Granted!

- -

And as the word 'granted' registered in his mind, he snapped his head and looked at her with a crazy amused expression playing on his face while she grinned cheekily like a little naughty baby for getting him with her subtle acting.

"You damn woman! You scared the sh*t out of me!"

He muttered grinning like a child and tried to grab her arm but no, this time his wife was fast than him. Letting out a cute squeal she ran and hid behind Ruby while Rowan clapped his hands saying, "I knew my daughter-in-law will come out successfully."

As Ruby hugged Mahima and congratulated her for her successful venture on Passport Application on her own, Eric crossed his arms and playfully glared his wife mouthing, "You will be punished for the stunt you pulled wifey!"

Of course! Mahima, it's going to be a long night, a very, very, very long night!

* * *

So, how was the chapter? I hope you all enjoyed. Just two more chapters and they will be in Canada! So, yes, be prepared for the big drama ahead! Do drop in your views about the chapter, I would like to read them. Thank you so much for your votes and comments.

Much Love!

Manasa DVLK!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 154K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...
451K 17.3K 41
Abhimanyu Malhotra and Shivani Khanna had been school mates and best of friends..... But the rejection brought them apart!!! After years both were ti...
2.5M 108K 52
️"I don't want this!!! " I said. "What?!!" He asked somewhat shocked. "I mean...I don't want this Marriage!!! " I said. "And why don't you want this...
24.4K 1.1K 22
"𝑫𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒕𝒊 𝒉𝒐, 𝒌𝒊 𝒃𝒊𝒘𝒊 𝒉𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒆" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...