Beyond The Horizon!

By dvlk2117

💕💕💕 COMPLETED 💕💕💕 Mahima Kale (19), a girl born and brought up in a very small village of Maharashtra... More

A / N: Before You Read!
A / N: Beyond The Horizon CAST!
A / N: Beyond The Horizon SONGS!
Prologue: So much in uncommon!
Chapter 1: What is a Marriage?
Chapter 2: Lord Shiva - Goddess Gauri!
Chapter 3: God's wish or Coincidence?
Chapter 4: The Golden Moment!
Chapter 5: Hard Labour!
Chapter 6: Soul Mates in True Sense!
Chapter 7: 10 Kg Rice Sac!
Chapter 8: You make me wanna...
Chapter 9: I love you!
Chapter 10: Marriage in an 'hour'?
Chapter 11: Tit for Tat!
Chapter 12: Over The Top Bickering!
Chapter 13: Halad and Mehendi!
Chapter 14: Grand Wedding Entry!
Chapter 15: Saptapadi - Grihapravesh!
Chapter 16: Impatient Groom!
Chapter 17: Mr. & Mrs. Eric Salvatore!
Chapter 18: '5' YEARS ???
Chapter 20: The Open 'Talk'!
Chapter 21: Passport - Acknowledgement!
Chapter 22: Naughty Tingles - Hottie Shivers!
Chapter 23: Little Shopping Venture!
Chapter 24: A day of fun at Imagica!
Chapter 25: Boarding Pass - Security Check!
Chapter 26: Mile High Club!
Chapter 27: Vegetarian - Non-Vegetarian Meal!
Chapter 28: Scary Questions!
Chapter 29: Sleeping Beauty!
A / N: Character Aesthetic Art!
Chapter 30: The Nocturnal Couple!
Chapter 31: Wedding Gift!
Chapter 32: English Lessons - Dance Classes!
A / N: Black Lions Family!
A / N: Character Aesthetic Art
A / N: That's My Girl!
Chapter 33: Innocent Bride - Impatient Groom!
Chapter 34: Their 'love' story!
Chapter 35 : The Lunch Box!
Chapter 36: Little 'Kitty'!
Chapter 37: Past can't be undone!
Chapter 38: Second Chance!
Chapter 39: The 'plan'!
Chapter 40: Friendship - Suspicions!
Chapter 41: The Plan - The Final Step!
Chapter 42: What if ... ?
Chapter 43: Bittersweet!
Chapter 44: The city of light!
Chapter 45: The Floating City!
Chapter 46: Naughty Surprise!
Chapter 47: Connecting the dots!
Chapter 48: Unexpected Outburst!
Chapter 49: Silent Treatment!
Chapter 50: Cute Little Booties!
Chapter 51: Wonderful Family!
Chapter 52: Eggs, Eggshells and Time-bomb!
Chapter 53: Living The Sweet Memories!
A / N : Fun with BTH Characters!

Chapter 19: Little Possessive Wife!

5K 259 104
By dvlk2117

(Mature Language 18+; Mature Scene 18+; Double Update Chapters 19 & 20)

To say Mahima literally forgot to blink her eyes would be such an understatement. And why not? She was seeing something like this for the first time in her life. For sure, Mumbai was only 7 hours away from her village and visiting this city was not a big deal these days. But with the strenuous atmosphere in her house for years, she couldn't really step out of her village.

However, Ankit and Kirti had visited Mumbai a few times but that was only to meet their family relatives. But with her it was the complete opposite case. All thanks to Usha! Of course!!

The instant they entered the city, it was crystal clear to her about the differences in a simple village life and a luxurious, carefree city life. This life looked no less than a magical world. It moreover felt like she was trapped in a kaleidoscope.

While on one end she saw several groups of people moving here and there laughing and talking with each other, on the other end she saw over a zillion vehicles moving in tremendous speed on huge smooth cemented roads and flyovers.

What took her by complete surprise was when she saw girls probably of her age in jeans and short skirts; laughing with groups of guys and stuffing their mouths with delicious street foods. Back in her village no girl really spoke to a guy but here it was such a complete 180° turn!

Her eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when she saw a couple kissing each other facing the gushing sea that kept hitting the sea shore with each passing second. She wondered if they were married or not. But as her own kissing spree before marriage flashed in her mind, she lowered her gaze feeling shy. Of course they kissed so much before marriage but yes, it was in private.

Knowing she had no right to judge someone like that, she let the thought slide and continued to watch the beauty of city life practically sticking her face to the window glass.

Tall buildings and shiny lights all around the way brought a huge smile on her face. And why not? The tallest building she had ever seen in her village was the bungalow where Eric stayed and now seeing all these skyscrapers, her head started reeling in excitement. She wondered if she would ever get a chance to even enter one of those.

Smiling at her silly thought, she looked at her husband who had his gaze locked on the road and was driving with great attention.

And why not? India follows left hand side driving while in Canada it is right hand side. And the last thing he ever wanted was driving on the wrong side or breaking any traffic rule and end up in police station.

But being the smart man that he is, he had obviously learnt both the driving styles to avoid dependency on drivers. Plus, with him taking tours all over the world every 2 months, he knew this would come handy.

"Canada also like Mumbai?" She asked like a little excited baby, wrapping her delicate fingers around his muscular arm while he crinkled his eyes a little trying to figure out what she meant.

And as it struck him that she was asking if Canada and Mumbai were similar, he looked at her for a brief moment and to say his heart fluttered seeing that sweet little excitement lacing in her eyes would be just nothing.

Chuckling softly, he scrunched his nose and hunched a little forward saying, "Now, I don't want to spoil your surprise sweetheart! You have to wait till we reach Canada."

Winking at her, he focused back on the road ahead while she rolled her eyes at him clearly understanding the meaning of the words 'surprise' and 'wait'.

And as their car headed towards their luxurious hotel, she turned her head and enjoyed the beauty of those sparkling lights and magical city life.

* * *

Craning her neck completely 90°, Mahima stood there with her mouth parted and her eyes bulged out like bulbs. While Eric was busy talking to the hotel staff in getting their luggage in their room, she stood rooted to the spot outside looking at the skyscraper she would be staying for the rest of their stay in Mumbai.

She knew he was rich but this sweet woman had no idea that he could reserve a room for them in such a luxurious hotel. Well, only if she knew he could buy over a thousand hotels like these. Plus, the beautiful huge swimming pool in the entrance and that mesmerizing fountain got her sweet little heart excited like a chirpy bird.

And why not?

She was seeing such things for the first time in her life. She was so surprised thinking how the other half of India lives. So, don't blame her!

"Sweetheart!"

"Huh?!"

"Come on! Let's go!" He said with a sweet smile and placed his palm over the small of her back while she looked at him for a few seconds and nodded her head wondering what more was on her plate.

Well, he wasn't a fool! The look on her face and her silence spoke volumes about her nervousness. This was her first time and the atmosphere she was coming from, it was obvious that she would be nervous and felt a lot out of place.

Dropping a soft kiss on her head, he held her hand interlocking their fingers and started walking through the entrance.

Of course it is needless to say that she tried her level best not to gawk at those beautiful interiors in front of everyone and probably embarrass him. Controlling her urge, she simply walked along with him like an obedient student until she heard a soft sigh from one of the women at the reception.

Obviously that girl's gaze was locked at Eric and to say Mahima was completely thrown off-guard would be such an understatement.

Reaching the reception desk, he started filling their details paying no heed to those appreciative gazes directed at him while his wife stood next to him thinking how the hell she should take care of this situation without making a scene.

Yes, that girl was shamelessly gawking at her husband and how could she stand there quietly like nothing happened?

As the shy Mahima stepped aside, the possessive Mahima rose up out of nowhere thinking it was high time to take matters in her hands.

To say she was bubbling in anger would be such an understatement. Eric was hers and only she had the right to gawk at him. Of course it is needless to say that she was dying to pounce on this shameless woman and carve her damn eyes out.

As the possessive wife surfaced over, she cleared her throat hoping to gain that girl's attention but poor woman ended up catching Eric's attention.

But that shameless girl had her shameless gaze intact on him!

With his eyebrows shot up, he looked at her as if asking what was wrong while she smiled at him softly and shook her head hinting, 'it was nothing'.

She was so sweet that he couldn't resist himself from hunching a little and dropping a soft kiss on her head. Of course this little cosy moment between the couple was enough for the girl at the reception to clearly understand that he was a taken man giving Mahima a golden chance to handle the matter.

As he got back to filling the details, she looked at the girl who was staring back at her. Now that she had her attention, Mahima curled her fingers around his muscular arm and glared at the girl as if saying, 'he was her man and if she didn't stop with her shameless gawking session then she wouldn't think twice before plucking her damn eyes out'!

And to say the girl was scared to death would be such an understatement. And why not? With her jaw clenched ever so tightly and her eyes narrowed into thin slits, Mahima did look scary!

As the paper work was done, Eric grabbed her hand and made his way towards the elevator while Mahima followed him like an obedient wife not before turning her head and glaring at the girl as if this was the first and the last warning.

Well, looks like Mahima too has that sweet and the spicy sides in her; the angel and the devil!

But little did the possessive wife know that her insanely smart husband had seen everything from the corner of his eye and to say he was super ecstatic seeing her possessive side would be just nothing.

Oh boy, if this was the scene with the poor reception girl then what might happen to all Eric's clingy one night stands?

Oh lord!

* * *

The instant their luggage was dropped in their room, Eric closed the door shut almost scaring the poor life out of her. As she placed her palm on her chest and shot him a horrified look, he smirked at her naughtily and barged towards her like a damn freaking beast.

She let out a squeal when he picked her up in his arms and made his way towards the bathroom saying, "Now that was one hell of a possessive wife show sweetheart! Let me punish you for that darling."

When she asked him what he meant, he grinned like a cheeky little baby and made her stand on her feet saying, "You were so damn hot scaring the sh*t out of that reception girl. God damn, I never knew you were a possessive little thing."

Of course it didn't take her much long to understand what exactly he wanted to do with her when he literally lifted her long top of her dress and threw it away.

As she bit her lip feeling shy all over again, he got rid of her dress bottom in a jiffy. Discarding his own clothes in an urgency only his horny self could understand, he crashed his lips on her luscious ones not before saying, "Enough playing gentle baby! I want it rough! We have just 20 minutes before dinner and I am going to f*** my wife hard, deep and fast!"

Turning on the shower with one hand, he moved his in between her deliciously curvy legs and started playing with her warm magnetizing folds. As she threw her head back moaning sweetly, he grabbed her jaw and kissed her roughly on her quivering lips.

His touch, his kiss and his love was rough enough to ignite sexual desires in her but gentle enough not to hurt her. To be honest, she really loved his rough advances than the gentle love making the last night. And why not? She may be shy, but she did have her own views and her own feelings about intimacy. Plus, his roughness only got the horny Mahima that she never knew even existed in the first place.

As his naughty fingers kept making erratic movements through her precious love zone, she moaned in his mouth squirming in pleasure and hugged him like her entire life depended on it.

"That's it! C*m for me baby girl!"

As those beautiful tingly orgasmic stars blasted in her mind and a gush of her sweet nectar drenched his fingers head to toe, her legs shook, her moans grew loader and her nails dug in his back making him go crazy in desire and lust.

Grabbing a condom from the bathroom cabinet, he put in on his extra hardened and eager manhood eyeing her delicious body to his heart's content.

"F*** wow! You damn woman, you are f***** amazing! F***!"

He whispered biting her jaw line and entering her juicy warm cocoon in one hard thrust while she let out a high pitched moan with a satisfied smile playing on her face.

Oh boy, looks like this woman had another spicy shade in her!

As seconds ticked by and his thrusts grew harder than ever, her eyes rolled back nearly witnessing the architecture of her brain. When he felt his own release building up faster than ever, he grabbed her jaw in his manly grip while pounding into her.

"Say it!"

When she didn't answer him and kept moaning sexily throwing her head back, he bit his lip and slapped the little magnetic bud in between her legs saying, "Say it!"

She gasped loudly and her eyes jolted open as waves of spicy sweet pleasure coursed through her little body. Seeing the 'lust' laced up in his eyes and the way his strong body was moving against her petite one, the naughty Mahima laced over overtaking the shy girl in her.

Increasing his pace like never before, he enjoyed the tingling feeling building up that was throwing him on the edge.

"SAY IT!" He nearly roared like a horny lion hitting all those right and beautiful spots inside her and she knew what he needed to hear!

Smiling like the queen that she is, she whispered breathlessly sending pleasurable shivers right through his spine.

"Er... Eric!"

And that was all he needed in true sense!

Letting out a series of feral animalistic groans throwing his head back, he let it all out while she squirmed and hissed in pleasure enjoying the feel of being loved by her husband in every sense.

Slumping down on her delicate frame, he dropped several wet kisses on her neck not before chuckling softly wondering how fast she understood the ways and means of sex life.

* * *

So, how was the chapter? I hope you liked it. Looks like Mahima is no longer shy with her husband. Do you think the same? LOL! Thank you so much for your votes and comments.

NOTE: Next chapter is out too! (Chapter 20)

Much Love,

Manasa DVLK!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 114 10
"What the hell are you so scared of, Ishita? Why can't you love me back?" His voice boomed in the room with an echo. "I'm afraid of falling in love w...
206K 13.3K 66
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...
2.1M 82.9K 72
Preeti is a simple girl like every indian girl. Her parents fixed her marriage to Siddharth who lives in America. Siddharth and her family came Preet...
11.1K 1.7K 14
BOOK ONE OF THE SUGAR AND SWEET SERIES Vanya Sharma hated marriages. Growing up seeing troubled and failed marriages carved a bitter spot in her hear...