Don't Save Me

Por AccioTherapists

When a young girl befriends both the Marauders and Severus Snape, chaos ensues as she is constantly forced to... Mais

A/N
Chapter 1: The Sorting
Chapter 2: Severus Snape
Chapter 3: Animal Farm
Chapter 4: Lucius Malfoy and Narcissa Black
Chapter 5: Christmas With Mcgonagall
Chapter 6: No Big Deal
Chapter 7: Werewolf
Chapter 8: Jealous
Chapter 9: Home Sweet Torture
Chapter 10: Regulus Black
Chapter 11: Promises
Chapter 12: Talk to Me
Chapter 13: Obliviate
Chapter 14: Two Directions
Chapter 15: Tom Riddle
Chapter 16: Apologize
Chapter 17: Sharing Her
Chapter 18: Uncle Dearest
Chapter 19: The Truth and More Lies
Chapter 20: My Fault
Chapter 21: Just a Pawn
Chapter 22: Freedom
Chapter 23: Friends
Chapter 24: Home
Chapter 25: Promise?
Chapter 26: Flirt
Chapter 27: Slytherin Gang
Chapter 28: Anger
Chapter 29: Severus Prince
Chapter 30: Missed You
Chapter 31: Again?
Chapter 32: Nightmare
Chapter 33: Suspicious
Chapter 34: Mudblood
Chapter 35: The Truth
Chapter 36: Secrets
Chapter 37: Fearless Leader
Chapter 38: I'm Sorry
Chapter 39: Don't Get Too Close
Chapter 40: What Do You Want?
Chapter 41: Forgiveness
Chapter 42: Don't Save Me
Chapter 44: Crucio
Chapter 45: Her Story
Chapter 46: Free With Nowhere To Go
Chapter 47: Reasons Unknown
Chapter 48: Daily Prophet
Chapter 49: Completely Platonic
Chapter 50: Momma Minnie
Chapter 51: Bring Me Home
Chapter 52: Fear
Chapter 53: Never Again
Chapter 54: The Curse
Chapter 55: Weeds
Chapter 56: Missed Opportunity
Chapter 57: Gossip
Chapter 58: Sunrise
Chapter 59: Slughorn
Chapter 60: Going Home
Chapter 61: The Trial
Chapter 62: Questions
Chapter 63: It's Okay to Cry
Chapter 64: Surprise
Chapter 65: My Girl
Chapter 66: Can't Sleep
Chapter 67: Dobby Loves Hugs
Chapter 68: Give Them a Show
Chapter 69: Glares
Chapter 70: Partners
Chapter 71: Insane For You
Chapter 72: Love
Chapter 73: He Speaks
A/N

Chapter 43: Lovebirds

1.6K 59 5
Por AccioTherapists

This summer was a particularly painful one. My uncle had heard I was still hanging out with the Slytherins and decided to punish me for it. I tried explaining that we had a falling out but he would hear none of it. By the time summer ended I had healed more broken ribs than I could count. Bruises and scars littered my body because I knew if I tried to heal those, my uncle would only punish me worse. Broken ribs were easy to fix because you couldn't see the damage so he had no idea I was healing them. The bruises and scars on the other hand... were a different story. I left them, knowing that I would be able to fix them once he left. I was thankful I didn't have to bother the Malfoys this year as they had taught me the spells and I was able to do them on my own.

Like usual, my uncle left for work and I packed my trunk and healed my wounds, making sure to put on a sweater so he wouldn't notice they were healed. That night I slept peacefully, knowing I would be going home in the morning.

...

When I arrived at King's Cross Station, joy was radiating from every bone in my body, though I made sure to control my emotions in front of my uncle. We crossed the threshold to Platform 9 ¾ and he turned away from me, returning to the muggle world. I boarded the train and found an empty compartment, waiting for my friends, though I honestly wasn't sure which friends I wanted to see more. I rested my head against the window, waiting for someone to join me in the compartment.

A few moments later, Severus walked down the aisle. He passed my compartment but stopped abruptly and turned around before entering my compartment and taking a seat next to me.

"Severus?"

"Y/n," he breathed, relief crossing his features as I said his name. He moved closer to me and took my hand. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too, Severus," I replied.

"I'm so sorry about last year, Y/n... I- I promise I will never do that again. I don't want to lose you... please... Can you please forgive me?" I brought my hand to his cheek before moving closer to him, pressing my body against his. He wrapped his arms around my body and pulled me closer to him. My head rested on his chest as he rubbed my cheek with his thumb, his other hand resting on the small of my back. "Is that a yes?"

"Yes, Severus... I forgive you."

He breathed a sigh of relief as his hand gently caressed my back. A few moments later Rodolphus and Regulus entered the compartment.

"Yay! The lovebirds are back together!" Regulus exclaimed.

Severus and I separated only slightly and began laughing as they took a seat across from us. They smiled as I snuggled into Severus and allowed my body to fully relax, falling into a deep sleep before the train arrived at Hogwarts.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.1M 65K 85
𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 Y/n Potter and Regulus Black form an unlikely relationship. ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅ Y/n Potter and Regulus Black hate each other. It's a know...
24K 346 32
*COMPLETED* Aurora Snape, the daughter of Potions Professor, Severus Snape, goes to Hogwarts at 11 years old. During her time there she fall in love...
71.5K 2.1K 53
"Be a good girl and listen" his voice was cold yet demanding and dominate "Y-Yes" I felt my breath hitch as I suddenly felt small Her name is Syden...
151K 6.3K 64
(Best Ranking: #1 in SNILY, #3 in VOLDEMORT, #6 in ALBUSDUMBLEDORE and #30 in SEVERUS) 2nd place in the Magical Book Awards Severus Snape thought h...