Dazatsu one shots~

Por SavageEri14

Just little mini one shots of my fav ship in Bungo stray dogs~ Más

Authors note
Finding my way with you
Floral scent
From this high up
Secret
Angst
It's Fate
Fluff
Angst
Authors note
Shopping
72 hours
Picnic date
Notes
72 hours
Are you falling in love?
Trip
You're safe
I'm sorry
Author's note
Lovely whispers
- Fight
Wedding Au- part 2
The story of the Grand Canyon
:p (no title bc author lazy)
Halloween~
Shackles
BUNGOU STRAY DOGS SEASON 4!!!!
Those days
Figment
Support
That one bsd wan chapter
Pocky day
Aroma of Coffee
Happiness?
Mini comics!
Of waiting and receiving
Comicssss
More comics
Continuation of previous one
If only
Ok guys
If only
Ah comicsssss
Safe
Next to me
One night
Oh god
Weird...
Letting go
Comicsssss
Woooo Comicsss
72 hours
More comics
(:)
Can we?
Help me?
Mini fluff~
Heed me
:p
Christmas
HAPPY NEW YEARS!
Ahh comics and such
ContinuAtion
Strange assignment
Pictures
(Un)fortunately
Surprise
My boys~~ and random stuff
Unexpected
Oh my gosh
The color red
Authors note
Taste of unwinding
Heater
Go on
Ice on a burn
These eyes that can't see
Unlikely Circumstance
Read pls and comment?? Maybe it's important T-T
Authors note
A stick and a branch
Simple
Misunderstandings
Authors note
Guys i need help
Authors note
MERRY CHRISTMAS
HAPPY NEW YEAR
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
Hm

Good day for bouquets

3.8K 84 46
Por SavageEri14

The sun rose high, small fluffy clouds flittered here and there. None blocking the glimmering rays of golden light. The grass below their feet had been cured, cut and regrown into an enchanted mass of blades. Flowers sprouted along the aisle, courtesy of both Kyouka and Kouyou, complimenting the deep color of green with dashes of pigments.

The wind barely tousled hair, not a strand out of place but effectively provided an extra chill when the sun rose in temperature. Overall, it was the perfect day for a wedding, specifically for two annoying love birds.

Dazai had proposed to Atsushi ten months prior, allowing more time to set things in their proper order. They went to that familiar bridge, the very first moment they had crossed paths, dating for four whole years, Dazai had figured it being the correct time to ask.

Although it indeed took quite awhile, Dazai had noticed how much his haziness had lifted from his mind in the comfort of the other. Of course, some days will always be a battle against the darkness lingering on the edges, yet Atsushi being by his side has made a sort of armor Dazai could utilize.

"If you're scared to do something, do it while afraid."

Living by that motto, Dazai knelt down on one knee, hands shaking as he carefully took that small box from his even smaller pocket and presented a single metal band. So tense in his position that Atsushi tumbled onto him in a fierce embrace to depict his glee, tearing up when the softest kisses rained upon his hurting face.

He swore to himself he'd never lose this, he'd die before then.

So when he smoothly placed the silver band with a striking blue strip onto Atsushi's slim finger, sighing when it fit so snuggly, he stroked his fiancé's face and cherished the first kiss of their engagement. Both detectives startling when their whole agency popped out and shouted their congratulations.

Kunikida, unsurprisingly, took charge of the whole planning. Shouting when nothing went as he envisioned, getting even more furious when Dazai goofed around. The blonde made it work, with the more leadership skills of Fukuzawa and Kouyou.

A deal had been placed upon the Ada and Port Mafia, a sort of alliance that would only last for up to 3 months in advance of the wedding. Atsushi had thanked them profusely for that. Happy when both organizations had brought together and created a splendid ceremony of anyones dreams.

Atsushi had blanched when the idea of him in a dress floated around the girls of both groups. Frantically declining did nothing upon the joined forces of feminine energy, and ultimately resulted him to wearing an extravagant veil per their agreement.

A white veil decorated with faint blue and purple sparkles traveling down the cloth, magenta lilacs and roses engraved along the crown where they gently placed on his hair. Naomi had curled his long hair and Kyouka was allowed a small braid going down the side. Kouyou and Yosano offered to give a full faced makeup but Atsushi only granted eyeliner.

Once all females were done preparing him, Tanizaki, Ranpo, and Kenji made their way in, carrying a pristine white suit that had been ironed a day prior. The room was filled with Kenji's excited chattered, asking Atsushi questions in rapid fire. Ranpo had gossiped about how he knew how this day would end but never once answering Atsushi's question on what he's referring to.

His only hint was the red dusting along Tanizaki's cheeks. The ginger had been fixing the few buttons along Atsushi's chest, finally applying a single violet in the breast pocket.

When a few awkward but emotional hugs had been exchanged, they deemed Atsushi ready to walk down the aisle. Kunikida's screaming greeted them as soon as they had closed the changing room door.

"Everyone is gonna be watching so DONT mess up! We NEED this wedding to go exactly like the plan, ALSO-"

Fukuzawa rested his hand on the blondes shoulder, whispering a "that's enough," and proceeding to drag the idealist away to stand beside the groom.

Ranpo came over and sucked on his lollipop, "Chuuya, Akutagawa and Poe are here." As if that was the most normal thing on the planet. Well for Poe it's an exception.

Dazai let out a groan, "Ugh, great. I don't wanna see that slugs face."

"Like I ever wanna see yours, you waste of bandages." Chuuya calls out and walks beside Akutagawa.

Both mafia members dressed in simple suits, Akutagawa's hair a bit more fixed the probability of it being Chuuya's actions are high. The gravity manipulater wore an even tackier hat, with a silver stitching of a rose on its side.

His suit was black with a dark blue tie tightly hanging around his neck, the white dress shirt poked under and his shoes gleamed under the reflection of the sun, miraculously adding a few inches to his height.

"Listen you mackerel, if you ever make that kid cry, I will seriously come hunt you down." Chuuya snarled at Dazai who glared back. Only a few meetings of each other and Chuuya's already imprinted on Atsushi.

"Of course I wouldn't. You seriously think I'd cause harm to the one person who made me feel something? I'll make sure to never see your face again cuz you know damn well I'd rather kill myself then make him ever second guess being with me."

Chuuya's expression doesn't morph into any sort of gratitude, still keeping its narrow eyes and firm lips. He dismisses himself and inclines his head when passing Fukuzawa and Kunikida. Akutagawa stays put and searches Dazai's expression, determining signs of nervousness underneath all the sincerity.

"Do you know what you're going to say to him at the altar?" He asks indifferently.

Dazai smiles, small but ever so genuine, "Of course I do, but I know the words I spout won't begin to describe the amount of love I have for him." He whispers into the air, "I hope I'll be able to say them without stumbling. Atsushi deserves perfection."

As if now remembering something, he swiftly directs his attention to his ex-subordinate, "By the way, thank you for coming."

Bowing his head, Akutagawa sets out to join Chuuya with the audience. Dazai and him had made amends per Atsushi's request. It was the first time the emo had heard of their relationship, negative emotions had not been handled it in the best way but after moving past the confusion and the anger both Atsushi and Akutagawa had become unlikely of friends.

Over at Atsushi's end, Tanizaki was fanning the perspiration that had joined the sides of Atsushi's face.

"I'm so nervous." He twiddles with his fingers, "I hope I don't stumble over my words, I wanna give Dazai a day to remember."

Naomi giggles. A single eyebrow raised in question.

Yosano offers to answer, leaning into Atsushi's ear, "A passionate night to remember too, huh?"

Atsushi's face and the tips of his ears slowly burst into rogue, "Y-YOSANO!" He desperately swats at her while the other three occupants laugh wildly.

"Oh COME ON ATSUSHI! It's not like you both haven't done it before!" Yosano continues to tease only stopping her shameless giggling when Atsushi frowns slightly. "Wait, you guys haven't?"

Tanizaki's blush gradually disappears and he widens his eyes, Naomi grins lopsidedly.

"Is-is that bad?" Atsushi hides his face behind his hands, ultimately getting reprimanded by the doctor for messing up his eyeliner. Naomi guffaws while Tanizaki stutters.

"Uhhh...well it's not bad, I mean people go at there own pace but...." Tanizaki looks over at his sister for any sort of aid.

Reluctantly, Naomi gives it, "You and Dazai have known each other for five whole years sooo... we just assumed."

Atsushi smacks his hands down on his lap, trying not to wrinkle his pants for too long. "I mean, I-I just wasn't ready and Dazai was being p-patient so I thought he didn't mind..." He hesitated before admitting, "B-but I might think I'm ready? So d-doctor, any tips?"

His pale complexion disappears as quickly as a grenade exploding, giving way to a deep red. Yosano chuckles and opens her mouth to allow any advice for first timers, but before she could get a word out, Kenji and Kyouka tumble in and excitedly chipper that, "IT'S starting!!"

Atsushi's hands start trembling, Yosano worries for the quick change in coloration of his face. Kyouka strides over and takes both of his hands, whispering reassuring words.

She fluffs his hair once and clings to Kenji's elbow as they collect their personal flower baskets. Yosano and Naomi squeal merrily and skip towards the seating. Tanizaki throws a thumbs up over his shoulder and nervously makes his way to calm his sister down.

Atsushi takes one final breath, fingertips tingling with the sense of anxiety. He passes the changing room door, counting the steps to take when the carpet comes into his view. Looking up to catch the captivating brown irises he loves to stare at so much.

Dazai stands proudly at the altar, biting at his lips to keep a growing grin at bay. He wore a white suit, having blue lining on the inside of its seams, two small flowers of yellow and purple perch inside his breast pocket.

'For the color of your eyes.' He had whispered to Atsushi.

Brown locks swept to the side, held in place by a golden pin and Atsushi almost dropped to his knees. There's never a day where he didn't think Osamu looked handsome. For the moment, it created a swell of envy inside his heart, but he gladly ignored its pierce.

Music started playing, everyone in the rows of chairs turned their attention onto him, cooing at the teens with flowers in their hands. Kyouka makes sure to gracefully throw the flowers onto the aisle, away from Atsushi's feet, while Kenji throws them excitedly into the air.

Atsushi starts walking, trying to conjure up any remaining confidence he could get from staring at his soon to be. Dazai's eyes warm, encouraging the younger into marching into his arms, Atsushi does nothing but oblige.

As he struts, memories start floating from the front corners of his mind. To the time they'd met, to their first outing, a confession — albeit awkward — real dates and more. Atsushi showed off his teeth, unable to resist the biggest smile of realizing what an honor it was to marry the one person he loves.

As Dazai watches his fiancé walk down the aisle, a growing heat behind his eyelids grew rapid.

How could he have gotten this lucky?

The fear and nerves of losing this, was like a boulder that crushes his weight into the ground. Like Chuuya's gravity, increasing the amount until there was nothing but goo on pavement. Dazai could not breathe.

Not until he felt Atsushi's trembling fingers wrap tightly around his own.

His entire focus solely on the man in front, so much love and adoration shining in sunset eyes. The officiant starts his speech, his words tuning out every second that Atsushi catches his eyes. Dazai's vows escape from his mind when his turn came up.

He could memorize anything, everything. He could memorize complex codes and 5 paragraph essays but this.

This day that mattered so much to him, and he couldn't even memorize the words he'd written on paper to spout out to his love.

So, instead of relying on words from his brain. He listened to the words screaming from his heart, inhaling the scents of flowers and Atsushi's cologne.

"Atsushi, my one and only love,
Never will I regret our first occurrence,
There was a sort of call to you, that I was to weak to dismiss.

Your stubbornness of living, is one of many things that I admire and adore.
Any chance of attempting I'd receive is when you'd take the initiative of giving me special attention and care."

"Not once — out loud — did I admit to falling in love with every second you'd grant me. Without you, I probably wouldn't be standing here, expressing my love to the greatest thing that's ever happened to me.

Of course, Oda was my friend, as you all know. Losing him ripped a part of my soul, and that hole won't ever be mended.

But you, Atsushi. You gave me a new purpose to hang on. Giving me a reason to wake up, a reason to go to work. A good reason to do my work lest I get a beating..."

The crowd laughs, and Kunikida stifles his chuckle,  brushing a stray tear escaping the side of his eyelid.

"Having the opportunity of seeing the way you grew, no other feeling could come close. The luxury of watching you shape yourself to the person you are today, I loved it," Dazai continues, slightly breathless.

"I'll forever thank the gods and anyone who will listen for brining us together. I'd shout it from rooftops to anyone that I got so lucky to have you in my life.

Nakjima Atsushi, I love you." Dazai finishes, swallowing down the lump forming in his throat, flashing the most genuine smile at Atsushi. He got the privilege of stroking a smooth cheek, now noting the eyeliner surrounding heterochromatic irises.

Dazai wants to peck the rosy lips that start to form words that can't come close to expressing his love.

"Osamu, I am eternally lucky to call you mine, I would never trade this for the world. Meeting you, was the best thing that ever happened to me. You cheered me on as I became a better person, caring for me in your own ways that had my heart swirling with unknown affection.

I can't properly state how incredibly proud I am for you sticking to life. I know it wasn't easy, but watching as you pushed on, is the greatest privilege I'll ever have. When I pulled you out of that river, I never knew how deeply I would fall.

I know you don't trust easily but when you gave me your heart, I did everything in my power to make sure to nurture it. Thank you for all that you've done for me, for all those sweet moments you made sure we had, for reassuring me whenever I needed it and for just being there for me.

I cherish every moment I had with you and I'm looking forward to the future ones. Thank you for staying by my side.

I love you Osamu Dazai, soon to be Osamu Nakajima." Atsushi sniffled at the end and Dazai reached over to swipe at his tears.

Having the permission to finally come together, Dazai eagerly pulled Atsushi in by the waist. Combining their waiting lips into a passionate connection, both stroking each other's hair and breathing in their scents.

Kyouka and Kenji threw flower petals at their heads, laughing when Dazai chucks one at Kunikida. Fukuzawa offers a bouquet in which Atsushi throws into the shouting audience, Chuuya and Akutagawa clap respectfully.

Ranpo yips when he catches the batch of organized lilies, turning with a smirk on his face to his own significant other. Poe only shying away and slumping into his seat with a reddened face.

Everyone gathered around the tables to munch on the dinner, Lucy came up to punch Atsushi's arm lightly, "I'm proud of you. I hope he makes you happy, and if he ever I mean EVER makes you cry I WILL KILL HIM."

Atsushi pales and frantically tries to tell Lucy that she shouldn't kill his husband.

Yosano walks over to Dazai, placing her gloved palm on his shoulder, "Alright Dazai, you need to make sure that Atsushi is comfortable and you NEED to use lube, ok? It's his first time, so be gentle and don't go too fast, listen to his every demand. If you hurt him you'll be answering to me, got it?" She flashes her cleaver at Dazai, who raises his hands with a sheepish smile on his face.

"Of course I will, I would never do anything to hurt him, and also we'll do it IF he's ready. I'm not going to pressure him. I will never do anything to harm him."

Upon this response, Yosano nods in finality and puts down her cleaver. Dazai takes the hint to walk over to the wine table where he knows Chuuya will be at.

"Damn can't believe you're a married man, and to a person that's a complete opposite of you. You better treat him right." Chuuya drinks his wine, eyeing the way Akutagawa calmly speaks to a flustered Atsushi.

Dazai nods, knowing how the bond between the Port Mafia's black hound and gravity manipulator was growing stronger.

Chuuya remembers the day when Dazai stumbled into his home, in a panic, stating how he has feelings for his subordinate and doesn't have a clue on how to proceed.

Seeing Dazai now, so happy and in love, Chuuya can't help but feel a little happy for them. And envious, when he knows Akutagawa isn't ready quite yet for a big step.

.

.

.

"We need to visit one more place before we go on our honeymoon." Dazai says to his husband, Atsushi nods and smiles, handing Dazai a bouquet of daisies.

"Do you want me to go with you?" Atsushi asks patiently.

"Yes please, I want Oda to meet my husband." Dazai replies easily with a fond smile.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

67.1K 750 29
[On Hiatus] Bungou stray dogs one shot, scenarios and headcanons! This contains dark and nsfw contents if you are not comfortable with them then you...
958K 20.5K 29
// A collection of Bungou Stray Dogs oneshots; x readers_ || All requests closed ---------------------- • All one-shots are written by me, but I...
2.2K 166 2
Magic Mirror on the wall who's the cherished one of all? DazaiOC complete one shot. Dazai x OC.
279K 4.2K 29
Hi, everyone. This is my first time publishing my works. I've never done this before. And I'm writing a one shots story with the Bungou stray dogs ch...