Shopping

Atsushi looked at his husband, who was grinning gleefully while holding up a stuffed animal. Atsushi sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.
"Put it back.."
"B-but why? It's so cute!" Dazai whined and thrusted the toy in Atsushi's face.

"I said put it back." Atsushi pushed the cat toy away. "We don't need that right now."

"Well...maybe we don't need it but we can have it...?" Dazai tried to reason. Atsushi shook his head no and Dazai huffed away.
.
.
"Atsushi! Atsushi!" Atsushi turns by the sound of his husbands voice. Dazai held up a disco ball proudly and grins.

"What is that?" Atsushi frowned.

"It's a disco ball!" Dazai said in a squeaky voice, moving the ball around his hands.

"And why would we need that?"

"Because..it looks fun..?" Dazai retracted his hand and deflated a bit.

"Leave it, and go get some milk. We need two milk cartons." Atsushi shoed Dazai away with his hand, turning to the different kinds of fruits. He heard Dazai sigh behind him and shuffle his feet as he walked away.

"Meanie."
.
.
Someone tapped Atsushi's shoulder, rolling his eyes he turned to face his significant other. Dazai had his hands behind his back, smiling slyly.

"What is it now, Osamu?" Atsushi sighs.

"I found the most beautiful person in the world!" Dazai exclaims, still having his hands behind his back. Atsushi rolls his eyes already done with his husbands antics.

"Have you?"

"Yes....look." Dazai quickly moves his hands in front of him, he had been holding a mirror and Atsushi could see his own reflection. His reflections face flushes a light pink, moving his hands to hide his face.

"P-put that away! Go..go get the coffee grains!" Atsushi walks away from Dazai to the next aisle. He could faintly hear Dazai snickering behind him.
.
.
"Atsushi~ look what I found!" Dazai says with a teasing voice. Atsushi turns around just to have  his face shoved with fur. Stepping back, he could see Dazai holding up a white tiger plushie. It had black stripes around its body and it's ears where white. The tail was long and had black stripes too, the pads underneath the paws were a light shade of pink. It was a small plushie, something you would cuddle with when you would watch a movie, wrapped around a fluffy blanket.

"It reminds me of you!" Dazai exclaims with a big smile. Atsushi sighs, turning away to grab some water bottles, "Not now Osamu. We need to get our grocery shopping done first."

"You're no fun! Please!" Dazai wraps his arms around Atsushi and jiggles the tiger plushie in front of his face.

"If you get all the things that are on this list then I might consider getting it." Atsushi points to the tiger.

"Yay! Thank you Atsushi! I love you!" Dazai gives a big squeeze around Atsushi's middle and grabs the list out of Atsushi's hand. Running to the next aisles, Dazai sets out to obtain every item on the list.
.
.
.
"Wow, you did a good job, Osamu." Atsushi surveys the entirety of the cart, noting that every item they needed was in there.

"So...can we get the plushie now?" Dazai bounces on the balls of his feet, Atsushi rolls his eyes, Dazai's acting like a spoiled child. By the end of today, my eyes might get stuck.

"Yes, Osamu. We can get it."

"Yay! You wont regret it!"
.
.
Atsushi didn't regret it, because whenever he came home to find Dazai cuddling the plushie in his sleep, he would take a picture and tease his husband about it later. Occasionally sending those pictures to Kyouka or even to Chuuya. Some times they would all come together and make fun of Dazai till he storms away.

Atsushi loved his husband but sometimes he was too much of a man-child. But that'll eventually come back to bite Dazai in the butt later on.

—————————
It's short, I know. But I'm running out of time 😭