Fluff

"Have fun, Akio! Good bye! You're going to do so good! I love you!" Atsushi shouts from his place at the front entrance of the kindergarten. Dazai beside him waving frantically at his son, smiling wide while having his arm around his husband.

"Bye Akio!" Dazai calls out. Their son blushing and waving a small hand at his dads. Dazai could tell the boy was embarrassed but who wouldn't say goodbye to their child on their first day of school? Akio was a brilliant child, he has the mind of Dazai but the determination of Atsushi.

A good combination of both his fathers, his personality is both a mixture as well. He has the humor of Dazai while still having the seriousness of Atsushi. His features are brown hair and tanned skin, while his eyes were violet on top and yellow at the bottom, his eyelashes were long.

As Akio walks away with a flushed face, one small boy comes running up to him; seemingly not being aware of his surroundings. Atsushi couldn't call out to his son in time before Akio and the small boy collide. The small boy frantically apologizes but one quick glance to his back he grabs Akio's shoulders to hide himself behind his back.

Two boys, both older than Akio, come around the corner and scout the area. Seems like the young boy was being picked on; and Atsushi being the ever so good parent that he is; taught his son to help those in need. So that's what Akio did, he turned around to embrace the smaller boy and hid his body away from the older ones.

Dazai grins and turns to Atsushi, his husbands shocked face was enough for him to burst out laughing. "You taught him well, Atsu." Atsushi smiled at his son, he really cares about others. The bigger boys had passed on, searching in the different parts of the street, Akio leans back to survey the other boys face.

"What's your name? How old are you and why were they after you?" Akio speaks in a soft voice to not frighten the other. He smiled gently which makes the other relax. Akio could see his features more clearly now. He has blonde hair, blue eyes, small freckles spotting his cheeks.

"I-I'm Yaku and I'm five years old. I don't know why they were after me but a-all of a sudden they started chasing me a-and I got scared.." Yaku's eyes welled up with tears and he started shaking. Akio held his shoulders and calmed him down by bringing him into a hug. Petting his hair, Akio said words of encouragement to the other.

"Aww, look at our son. Already getting a boyfriend." Dazai wiped a fake tear from his eye.
"Dazai, please. He's too young to have a boyfriend." Atsushi frowns up at his husband.

"Oh yeah? That's not stopping him...look." Dazai points in the direction of the two boys. Atsushi gasps when he realizes his son was kissing the other. It was a peck on the lips; barely lasting three seconds, but a kiss nonetheless. Atsushi almost fainted on the spot, supported by Dazai's arm, he didn't fall to the ground.

"Aw, he got his first kiss earlier than me. I'm devastated!" Dazai slaps his chest and fake whines. Atsushi just stared at his son, he was gonna have to ask him about this later on.

"There you go! That's what my daddy does to my papa whenever he's upset. So I thought I could share it with you! Happy now?" Akio gently touches Yaku's face, smiling widely.

"Wow! That was amazing! It was like magic! Yes I'm happy now, maybe you can do that for me whenever I'm upset again? Or I can do it to you! Hey...can we be friends?" Yaku's eyes had stars in them, no ones ever managed to calm him down but Akio did with one motion.

"Of course we can! I'm Akio! Five years old!" Akio and Yaku exchanged smiles, "Ooo, you know what else my dads do?" Yaku faces the other with a question on his face, before Akio reaches over and presses their foreheads together. Looking into each other's eyes they smile and laugh.

"A-are they copying us? Dazai, what have you been teaching our son?!" Atsushi shouts as his husband blushes and runs away. "Dazai!"

————-
It's pretty short but I thought it was cute 😭